• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. curiousgeorge

A Dogman Or Werewolf

Ive posted in the Cryptozoology forum asking for info. My experience goes back to two years ago in north yorkshire to what only can be described as seeing a werewolf. Im a logical person, to me they are something from horror films and science fiction and dont exists but after hearing what i...
  2. Krepostnoi

A Solitary Paw Tapping On The Windows

Hello, everyone, I'm a longtime lurker finally decloaking. This isn't the story I'd planned to tell, and it didn't even happen to me, but it did happen to my nine-year-old daughter, and I'm posting on both our behalfs (behalves?). It's quite long, for which I apologise, but I'd like to include...
  3. liveinabin

Ghost Program On Radio 4

People sharing their experiences of seeing a ghost. The last chap to speak has a great tale. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03lph1d Be quick, it's only there for a few days.
  4. rynner2

Spontaneous Tea-Towel Combustion

Brighton cafe becomes the latest victim of exploding tea towels 12:37pm Monday 11th November 2013 in News . Another cafe has been hit by the strange phenomena of exploding tea towels. Firefighters were called to Billie’s Cafe in Hampton Place, Brighton, at just before 7pm yesterday to a...
  5. ramonmercado

The Mysterious Case Of Elisa Lam

Back