• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. gyrtrash

Werewolf Sightings In North Yorkshire

Can anyone furnish me with any information, links, books etc. that describe the purported activities of a werewolf in East Yorkshire? I believe the beast could be found around the village of Flixton... Cheers Dave:)
  2. genex17

British Tourists Claim To Have Photographed Ghost On Alcatraz

One from my neck of the woods. British tourists claim to photograph ghost on Alcatraz Posted on Wednesday, June 18 at 2:31pm | By Beth Spotswood Is it a ghost? (Image taken by Sheila Sillery-Walsh. Sheila Sillery-Walsh, visiting San Francisco from Birmingham England, managed to capture a...
  3. rynner2

Mystery Monster Eats Shark!

Godzilla? 9-foot great white shark EATEN by huge mystery sea monster, say scientists Jun 07, 2014 14:56 By Mikey Smith A nine-foot-long great white shark was eaten by a huge mystery sea monster, according to scientists in Australia. As the saying goes, there's always a bigger fish -...
  4. rynner2

Lost: Malaysia Airlines—Flight MH-370

This doesn't look good... Search on after Malaysia Airlines flight vanishes A search is under way in waters between Malaysia and Vietnam after a Malaysia Airlines plane vanished on a flight to Beijing, with 239 people on board. Malaysia Airlines said in a statement that flight MH370 had...
  5. kamalktk

'Werewolf' Captured On CCTV In Brazil

Well, it's something. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/366131/VIDEO-Werewolf-spotted-in-terrifying-CCTV-footage The grainy CCTV footage shows a dark creature coming out of the trees and pacing around on all fours before vanishing again And it isn't the first time it has been...
Back