• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

2012 The Great Get Out Clause (3 Earths Formed & Populated)

thethingishere

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I was at a talk over the weekend about 2012 were the Speaker was going on about events or as he said consinse shift that is going to happen in 2012 and what was going to happen.
Well he came up with a great get out clause for when it doesnt happen. He said that when the event happened there would be three earths formed with in our solar system the first one would be for all the enlighterned people that would go there and they would all know about the other two earths because they had moved on to the next level of spiritilatize they would be able to come to the other to earths to help with enlighternment of the people up to there own level so that they would be able to move on to the first earth and evrything would be perfect.
The next would be an earth were there would have been earth quakes, volacanios and the like the people here would be on the path to been enlighterned but they needed to go through this time to learn more about themselves.
The final earth would not have seamed to have chanced with no effect but the people here were not enlighterned and so had to stay on a earth that they would thing was this one as they needed to go through 250000 years of more evolvement of their spirit before they could move on to the next level and so next earth.
Well looks like i will be on the third earth.

I sincerely hope you didn't pay any money to listen to this garbage. :roll:

I take it that this third Earth will also have copies of the more "enlightened" people so we don't notice they've gone.

Otherwise, he might have some explaining to do when he wakes up with the boring people.

I'm afraid I can't make head nor tail of your post.
Punctuation and spelling: they make writing intelligible.

I will be on the 3rd earth,the other two sound crap,but i hope you didn't pay to listen to such nonsense?

Whatever you do, don't drink the free paper cup full of weak lemony drink, if offered! :shock:

Pietro_Mercurios said:
Whatever you do, don't drink the free paper cup full of weak lemony drink, if offered! :shock:

Yeh, it tastes all salty and turns your teeth yellow. I mean to say, can't they serve a little Robinsons after dishing out the revelations?

As for the concept, well I'm sold. It all seems so likely, in fact I'm packing my shxt up and sitting on the suitcase by the front door in preparation for my..er....ship? I'm, like, totally guaranteed a place in the Volcano world.

But I get your point Thethingishere. And I think you are right to suspect the speaker has dreamt up a situation that makes him look less stupid if nothing changes. Now...just waiting for the door bell to ring!

Yes. Nothing like keeping your options open. :)

Is there any more info. on the talk? Seems like an interesting take on the 2012 'Nibiru' arrival event. Not one, but three, mysterious new planets, arriving for your choice and convenience. All quite odd. Or, at least, even odder than usual.

A few years ago, more than 20, I dreamed about a second earth you could see from the old one, it was so clear, clean and as big in the sky as the Moon.
I remember people rushing to the rockets that were shipping them to that new planet. I wrote that dream down as it was one that really stays with you and I still have the note book. So maybe I am an enlightened one eh eh eh?
8)

Pietro_Mercurios said:
Yes. Nothing like keeping your options open. :)

Is there any more info. on the talk? Seems like an interesting take on the 2012 'Nibiru' arrival event. Not one, but three, mysterious new planets, arriving for your choice and convenience. All quite odd. Or, at least, even odder than usual.

I remember DC Comics used to use the 'World 1/2/etc' excuse to explain away story continuity errors - maybe that inspired the speaker's shameless arse-covering antics?

WhistlingJack said:
I remember DC Comics used to use the 'World 1/2/etc' excuse to explain away story continuity errors - maybe that inspired the speaker's shameless arse-covering antics?

You know where that'll lead: the Crisis on Infinite Earths, and then where will we be?

Here, for a start:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEh1WyKWJ8

"consinse shift"
"the next level of spiritilatize"
"The final earth would not have seamed to have chanced with no effect"

Your grammar and punctuation aren't always crucial, but I genuinely don't have a clue about these three examples - and they sound pretty important to your story.

edit: this was a reply to a post that has since disappeared!

The missing post must have been an enlightened one ;)

Back