• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

85% Of Homosexuals Are "That Way" Because They Are Possessed By Ghosts

"The main reason behind the gay orientation of some men is that they are possessed by female ghosts. It is the female ghost in them that is attracted to other men. Conversely the attraction to females experienced by some lesbians is due to the presence of male ghosts in them. The ghost’s consciousness overpowers the person’s normal behaviour to produce the homosexual attraction. Spiritual research has shown that the cause for homosexual preferences lie predominantly in the spiritual realm.
  • Physical causes (5%): Due to hormonal changes.
  • Psychological causes (10%): Having an experience with a person of the same sex as a teenager or young adult that was pleasurable and therefore wanting to experience it again.
  • Spiritual causes (85%): Mainly ghosts."
It's science; there's a graph:

Causes-of-homosexuality.gif

Luckily, however, salvation is at hand:

"To overcome homosexual tendencies and desires one should perform the below spiritual healing remedies:

ChantMudraNyasOm Rudraya namaha’(specific position of fingers to channel the Divine energy into the body and subtle body) One can keep the following mudra as shown in the above picture:Nyas is the focusing of energy flow through the medium of the fingers joined together at the tips. By doing nyas, we focus our spiritual energy by directing our bunched fingers towards a particular energy centre.It is recommended to perform nyas on the Sahasrar (crown chakra) and Swadhishthan (sacral chakra) simultaneously.

Method of chanting:

1. Chant this chant 108 times each in the morning, afternoon and evening.
  2. Light an incense stick when chanting.
  3. Apply the Holy ash (vibhuti) on the body
Method: Join the tips of thumb and index finger with slight pressure using thumb. Keep the rest of the fingers straight as much as possible.

Duration: Daily till the homosexual tendency goes away
."

Phew, eh?

https://www.spiritualresearchfounda...ems/demonic-possession/ghost-spirit-symptoms/

maximus otter
I'm a lesbian. The way my Mum explained heterosexuals, lesbians, bi, gays, trans, etc. No matter our sexual prefences, we all love one thing of the human body, we all love a bit of ass. And everyone loveing ass means we're all more similar then we at first seem! :)

Perhaps the most Fortean part of the original report is the 85%. He had to pick specific number . Or it's based I am very sure on his large and detailed database.

73% of me has long since given up believing any statistics whatsoever. Silly ones make me laugh but are clearly believed by some, that's the danger. One of the silliest I heard recently was a French tourist official proclaiming that 40 million people from the UK visit France every year. Used so commonly now to support a dodgy stance (50% of UK residents will get cancer - so over 30 million- surely a much bigger health threat than Covid), that figures become meaningless.

...a French tourist official proclaiming that 40 million people from the UK visit France every year.

It is - surprisingly - the world's most popular tourist destination.

I might just be able to believe that there were 40M visits to France each year by people living in the UK, but that's a different issue. (There must be UK lorry drivers who travel to/through France dozens of times per year, for example).

maximus otter

Haha. I looked him up. The Wikipedia article drily states, "The meaning of the word "gay" changed quite a bit after his Golden Age appearances. In reprints, DC has changed the name to "Grim Ghost", a moniker that the character never used in the 1940s." (My italics.)

Back to the original thread subject:

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people, particularly those with a religious or spiritual background, seem to be obsessed with other people's sexuality and sexual habits. Why does homosexuality have to be "explained away" at all?

However, whilst all or most of us would agree that the "gay men are possessed by a female ghost" hypothesis is unlikely to be valid, I wonder what reactions there would be if the same idea were to be presented differently.

If ghost were to be replaced by principle or energy, and possessed by were to be replaced by contain or comprise, and the whole thing was attributed to an ancient Chinese or Indian philosophy or folk belief, some people would lap it up.

Causes-of-homosexuality.gif
Can't say I'm convinced about the non ghostly explanations either. Having something pleasurable happen as a teenager and wanting it to happen again could be said to be important from a nostalgia perspective, but in isolation, it hardly makes for a valid argument about something as important as a life choice / position.

In a similar way that enjoying listening to Hammer To Fall, by Queen as a young adult, and wanting to hear it again doesn't make me a Queen Fan. In fact I think that's the only song of theirs that I like.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not making light of a serious situation. It's a good thing to debate as long as it's rational and respectful.

Why does homosexuality have to be "explained away" at all?

Because a lot of people, those who view sex and sexuality only through the prism of heteronormativity, see it as unnatural.

Any attempt to engage with the concept of same sex attraction is based on a fixed idea of what it means to be a man/woman. For example, a 'real' man is attracted to the opposite gender so if they aren't then a simple explanation would be that they must be more like a heterosexual woman in some way.

This can be explained away with theories like growing up surrounded mainly by females, excess of female hormones, or, in this case, being possessed by a female spirit.

The idea that a physically and mentally well balanced male or female can be attracted to the same just does not compute for some minds.

Because a lot of people, those who view sex and sexuality only through the prism of heteronormativity, see it as unnatural.

Any attempt to engage with the concept of same sex attraction is based on a fixed idea of what it means to be a man/woman. For example, a 'real' man is attracted to the opposite gender so if they aren't then a simple explanation would be that they must be more like a heterosexual woman in some way.

This can be explained away with theories like growing up surrounded mainly by females, excess of female hormones, or, in this case, being possessed by a female spirit.

The idea that a physically and mentally well balanced male or female can be attracted to the same just does not compute for some minds.
To generalise – some people think something that they can't personally understand is un-understandable.

To generalise – some people think something that they can't personally understand is un-understandable.

Yes, and if these people do try and explore and investigate, they do so heavily influenced by their own prejudices.

I believe Fort says something about some scientists doing this.

I don't know the sexual and bed preferences of most of my work colleagues. So far, this has made not one whit of difference to anything. There is absolutely no need for me to know, we work in a supermarket not a brothel.

This is why I am slightly puzzled by why it's a 'thing'. Who has any business knowing the gender of the people you prefer to have sex with? Only really yourself and any person you are intended to have sex with. I know there is discrimination, bullying etc and I just physically cannot get my head around anyone being picked on for who they choose to have sex with. I mean, as a grounds for discrimination, it's up there with 'people who don't like the colour blue' and 'anyone afraid of crows'.

Edited for spelling. I don't know what's wrong with me these days.

I know a lot of people ask at work amongst each other and when certain people don t answer they then make a guess for themselves. Also at work sometimes it's more deeper and it's actually the hierarchy of management using lower people to ask the questions in a chatty way because they can't legally ask these things themselves.

I know a lot of people ask at work amongst each other and when certain people don t answer they then make a guess for themselves. Also at work sometimes it's more deeper and it's actually the hierarchy of management using lower people to ask the questions in a chatty way because they can't legally ask these things themselves.
But why do they need to know? Why is it even a question? It would be like going up to one of my workmates and saying 'missionary position or doggy? Which do you prefer?' So completely not my business (and absolutely pointless to know, unless I was actually on the point of getting into bed with them).

But why do they need to know? Why is it even a question? It would be like going up to one of my workmates and saying 'missionary position or doggy? Which do you prefer?' So completely not my business (and absolutely pointless to know, unless I was actually on the point of getting into bed with them).
Absolutely right. Nobody you work with needs to know.
That kind of conversation is irrelevant to the workplace.

Talking about relationships have been common at the workplaces I've been at. Good gossip material.

With my bosses knowledge is power. They even have people followed. But they get away with a lot at the airport because they hide this stuff very cleverly into airport Health Safety Security and Environment which something completely different to outside companies where stuff like this would be taken to court. There's one manager whose Husband a cop and he looks for her on the police data base about her employees. One girl was in a very embarrassing situation because they found out that she got done for prostitution in the past. The manager then told everyone. 2 male supervisor tried to attack me in the lift on my way home. I went home complained to head office but I got in trouble because they then made up a story that I went mad and got the people watching to lie in their witness statements.

They want to know because they're agin it.

With my bosses knowledge is power. They even have people followed. But they get away with a lot at the airport because they hide this stuff very cleverly into airport Health Safety Security and Environment which something completely different to outside companies where stuff like this would be taken to court. There's one manager whose Husband a cop and he looks for her on the police data base about her employees. One girl was in a very embarrassing situation because they found out that she got done for prostitution in the past. The manager then told everyone. 2 male supervisor tried to attack me in the lift on my way home. I went home complained to head office but I got in trouble because they then made up a story that I went mad and got the people watching to lie in their witness statements.

In other countries that would be pretty much illegal and the cop and his wife would be answering some very serious questions.

Who the hell are you working for???

Back