• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

9/11

Who did it?

• Osama Bin Laden and the Al-Quida network

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bush administration

• No idea

• An organisation within the US goverment

• Israel

• The Bilderberg group

• A completely different set of Islamic terrorists no ones thought about

• Illuminati

• 12 ft Lizards from Alpha Draconis

• Other...

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Theres been a few threads about 9/11 I know but I was just wondering what the general feeling here was.

Dark Detective said:
JRR Tolkien.

dont be silly it was big bird from sessame street!!

no seriously im 100% sure it was osama bin-liner! but i havent really read any other conspiracy theories as i think its too soon after to be digging into an event that killed so many innocent people.

mrchopper said:
dont be silly it was big bird from sessame street!!

No no no, don't you know about Evil Bert???? C'mon, do you really think we can trust someone who likes pigeons that much and collects paperclips?!?!

Ok, so I voted for "other" because I feel positive that Saddam Hussein's hands are bloody with this, too, and I don't know if you consider that part of Bin-Laden's network or not...

yeah, sorry, i did want to put down some others including hussain's buddys but they only allowed me 10 options.

I should have defined illuminati better actually, thats the one i voted for. I'm really talking about a secret society (or a network of secret societies) like the freemasons etc.

AdamRang said:
I should have defined illuminati better actually, thats the one i voted for. I'm really talking about a secret society (or a network of secret societies) like the freemasons etc.

Um, why would they do that?

Interesting results...

Discounting 'no idea' and 'other' we've got 8-12 for poeple who thinks theres a conspiracy at the moment.

I would really like to know who voted for what though....

Back