• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A slapped arse from beyond the grave!

Cherrybomb

Justified & Ancient
Hi all

On Saturday Me and Mr. Cherrybomb were staying at his late grandfathers house for the night. We were going to a mates wedding close to his home and it was easier to stop there than travel back to our own house later after the reception.
His g'dad only passed away in late August and the house is very much as it was when he was alive.
Anyhoo, I was stood in his bedroom putting my make up on, when I felt a slap on the bum! I turned around to see who had done it - no one was there!
His granddad was a real ladies man right up to the end and it would be completely in keeping with his character to do something like that.

No one else could have done it without me seeing them.

:lol:

Could this have been a nerve spasm after a day of travel? I recall some very odd sensations from a trapped nerve some years ago.

A randy old bugger acting all carnal after the flesh has turned to dust gives me strange cause for hope, however . . . :)

Amusing indeed. This may be an indelicate question - but was his late grandfather prone to pinching your bottom?

Could very easily be a trapped nerve type thing, and yes, he had pinched my bum in the past (while alive :lol: )
I don't believe in a soul/afterlife/any of that mumbojumbo, but it was nice to think that, he was still somehow in his home being the dirty old bugger we all knew and loved :lol: :lol:

You should take a trip to the Sunderland Empire and see if you can get in touch with Sid James.

:lol:

Maybe I've found my calling in life: Psychic for dirty old pervs :shock: :lol:

You have a bum that can, er, raise the dead. :D

Mythopoeika said:
You have a bum that can, er, raise the dead. :D
I wonder if it would work for me... :!:

I feel like I've made an arse of myself ;)

My sister used to say that she was mildly pestered in her last house by a ghost which would flick her hair and pull at her clothing. It never happened to her husband.

They lived in a large, fine old Victorian terrace, in which my brother in law set to work to destroy every original feature and replace it all with 1970s luxuries such as an open staircase, plastic floor tiles and chipbard kitchen cabinets. If I were the ghost I'd have kicked HIS arse, HARD! :lol:

Back