• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Voice and a Visual (not related)

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Ok, i am not sure that i have told these on here, but here goes

My husband and i were looking after a house for a friend, it was night, we were in bed, i needed the loo so i went down stairs, as i got into the living room a voice, right behind my right ear said, in a clear loud whisper, 'Make me a cup of tea please Julie' I spun round and nobody was there, there was only myself and my husband in the house, and nobody can move that fast, nobody.

Second one, i was at a friends house and decided to stay over, so she set up a camp bed in the front room for me, i shut the door and got undressed and i must have been tired as i saw lil white fluffy things running from chair to chair, so i got in the bed and went to sleep. I awoke at god knows what time and i saw standing over me a man who was dressed like Christopher Lee as Dracula, but no fangs and red eyes of course, i was shit scared and threw the covers over me, and i must have somehow fell asleep as when i awoke it was day time. I told my friend about it and she said, 'They used to lay people out in their coffins there' :eek: I asked why she didnt tell me that, she said 'Its because i thought you liked that sort of thing' I replied 'I do, but i dont like seeing it'

Edited: cant tell left from right *facepalm*

Last edited:
ROFLMAO

well, I do now.... because it means "it" was aware of you rather than just an echo from somewhere, sometime :p

Years ago the friend who often has odd things happen told me that her sons had slept badly because they kept seeing a white hare running about. Don't know if it was fluffy though.

Didnt look like an animal, more like clouds, very small ones
The little white fullfy things sounds really familiar. I think somebody here has written about a similar experience before.

As for the demand for a cup of tea, how strange?! I mean, that's really, really strange and odd. Very unnatural sounding. Everybody knows that hot chocolate would be much more appropriate for a midnight drink.

Back