• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Adventures In Cryptozoology

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 9
Added to cart. I start making my Christmas list around about now and this will make a fine addition. I look forward to reading it!

How many of those have you read Lord M? Yours is the only one I'd heard of and probably the only one I'll read.

Lyle Blackburn's Momo book is excellent. Karl Shuker's Shuker Nature is wonderful and full of truly odd stuff. Linda Godfrey's I Know What i saw is great, if heavy on the old wolfmen. Chad Lewis, Noah Voss, and Kevin Lee Nelson's Big Muddy Monster is good. I've ordered Ken Gerhard's The Essential Guide to Bigfoot and Rob Cornes and Gary Cunningham's Irish Aquatic Monsters a Survey and Definitive Guide. I would need the lifespan of The Doctor or Smaug to read all the books i've got!

Adventures in Cryptozoology has made it into the top twenty cryptozoology books of 2019 (though i don't suppose there can be all that many on the subject

Congratulations. Don't belittle your achievement. Many people (myself included) would never be on a list of top 20 anything.

I think it shows that you are a good writer whose ideas and research mean something to people. Though it might be a very specialized circle, those people have found your book to be noteworthy and want others to know.

@lordmongrove I listened to your interview link that you posted and quite enjoyed it. I'm amazed at what some people do with their lives. So again, congratulations on your achievements.

@lordmongrove I listened to your interview link that you posted and quite enjoyed it. I'm amazed at what some people do with their lives. So again, congratulations on your achievements.
Many thanks brownmane. I do feel blessed to lead such an interesting life and be able to investigate these creatures. I hope i can prove some of them exists some day. If, for example we can prove orang-pendek exists then maybe we can better protect the Sumatran jungles amd other creatures like the Sumatran rhino and Sumatran tiger.

Many thanks brownmane. I do feel blessed to lead such an interesting life and be able to investigate these creatures. I hope i can prove some of them exists some day. If, for example we can prove orang-pendek exists then maybe we can better protect the Sumatran jungles amd other creatures like the Sumatran rhino and Sumatran tiger.

What became of the monster of Martin Mere, surely a small body of water like that couldn't sustain a large fish for too long?

Wells catfish can move across land like eels for a time but also the whole area was badly flooded that winter so the fish may simply have moved on to another body of water.

Even ones as big as that can crawl across land?

Back