• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Baby Or Hoax?

MsQkxyz

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I saw this on the morning news today, but couldnt see it posted here already. Hope this is the right section.

Whatever it is, its a pretty cool looking creature!

IS this bizarre creature really an alien baby or just part of an elaborate hoax - and was it the cause of a mysterious revenge death?

Mexican TV revealed the almost unbelievable story - in 2007, a baby 'alien' was found alive by a farmer in Mexico.

He drowned it in a ditch out of fear, and now two years later scientists have finally been able to announce the results of their tests on this sinister-looking carcass.

Snip...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/u ... 5768750492

I'd say it's a hoax.. the arms on the pinkish coloured creature are a little odd, one is about twice the size of the other, might be loose skin but that seems unlikely considering how tight it looks on the rest of the creature.. it could be a silicone film prop.. the translucency around the joints suggests silicone and that would also go some way to explaining the otherwise uniform colour.. which in itself is unnatural. There would be some variation in skin tone. To me this doesn't look like a real creature, but that's just my opinion as a special effects model maker ;)

The rest of the video of the dried out creature looks like a monkey, I did some research (OK, I googled small monkeys) And if you stop the video at about 39 seconds on the close up of the skull it looks a lot like the skull of a pygmy marmoset.. looks about the right size too.. And the creature clearly has a tail...

This somewhat reminds me of the Alien in the Attic thread from a while back.

It does seem a little suspect all round, I must say. I was taken with this passage from the Telegraph report:

..He claimed that it took him three attempts to drown the creature and he had to hold it underwater for hours.

Tests revealed a creature that is unknown to scientists - its skeleton has characteristics of a lizard, its teeth do not have any roots like humans and it can stay underwater for a long time...

Why did he try drowning it? Why didn't he wallop it with a shovel, or shoot it? Personally, after the first two attempts to drown it, each taking hours at a time, I'd have moved on a bit.

Anyhoo, what's the betting this tale will vanish into the ether as such tales are wont to do when the reports intimate that tests are continuing?

The video appeared to show the creature caught in a man trap, but this is not referred to in the article. Clearly we're not getting the full story.

PART TWO features an English scientist talking about the find however most of his interview is dubbed with Spanish. PART THREE has The X-Files music in the background of an exclusive news report that seems genuine. Would be good to know what they're saying. Both part's have more photos and footage.

All three You Tube videos are posted by the same person who joined You Tube on the 30th August.

There's also a LINK to "BILD News".

Tests on bizarre creature can't identify DNA
Will the 'alien baby' mystery ever be solved?

By H. BAUERNEBEL and A. ALBERT

The DNA of the bizarre 'alien baby' cannot be identified, despite four labs using the latest methods - will the mystery ever be solved? For UFO hunter and leading researcher Jaime Maussan (56), the news is further evidence that the strange creature does not come from our planet.

The curious being, found in a ditch in a farm in Mexico in May 2007, is the most puzzling find of his life.

“At the start I thought it was a bad joke, perhaps a skinned monkey,” he told BILD.

Only when the man who found the creature died in strange circumstances did he manage to convince his widow to let him carry out tests.

“We took samples of tissue, bone, hair and skin and sent it to be tested.” But the three labs in Mexico and one in Canada did not know what to make of it.

“They claimed the samples had decayed too much to produce coherent DNA,” he said

But tests on the creature’s cells showed it was not known to exist on Earth, and it had a thin layer of skin covering the small body.

Its eyes, brain and ears were more pronounced than on other primates.

Maussan said: “The lab tests failed, because the DNA is unknown.”

He kept the 'alien baby' in a safe at first: “The tissue dries very quickly and doesn’t decompose.” He is also looking at photos of the creature taken by the farmers before they drowned it which will be released soon.

But where does the being come from? “I want to wait for more tests rather than make a quick judgment, but I don’t think it’s from our planet…”

Quite an elaborate hoax.

mooks out

“They claimed the samples had decayed too much to produce coherent DNA,” he said

Maussan said: “The lab tests failed, because the DNA is unknown.”

These two statements are saying very different things.

He is also looking at photos of the creature taken by the farmers before they drowned it which will be released soon.

Why soon? Why not now along with the "body"? This kind of 'slow release' or 'teasing' always gets my spidey-sense tingling.

The film was posted on the Sacramento UFO Examiner site yesterday, and like most other reports on that site it's BS. There are obviously 2 bodies, the first with a pink-tinged scalp and no ears, the second with no pink and ears.
The second looks like it's been dehydrating for centuries, not drowned and preserved since.
The farmer story is untenable :- if he could spend several hours murdering this thing wouldn't it have been just as much trouble to bring it in alive? If you'd just brutally murdered conclusive proof of an alien presence, wouldn't you think twice before publicising the fact?
Bad slip-up with the bodies, lousy story. hoaxes are getting bigger, but not better.

Well, considering the "Bild Zeitung" is Germany's equivalent to the "Sun" I am in no doubt that this is a hoax. I also believe that this is the skeleton of a small animal, first I thought cat but monkey hits the nail on the spot.

wow the metepec creature story has changed since I first came across it. it was originally dead/died in the trap and another one was seen escaping no hours long drowning and samples were sent away straight away rather than only after the guy died.

I would assume the DNA was too decayed or destroyed in some other way because simply it pretty much impossible to learn nothing from a series of DNA tests.

Oh and one final thing whats up with this sentence. "The flames apparently had a far higher temperature than in a normal fire!" what would u count as a normal fire temperature

I stick by the its a freaking monkey theory mainly because it looks like..... a skinned/mummified monkey

Back