• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Interview Footage

A

Anonymous

Hi, (sorry if this has been done)

Does anyone have an opinion on the famed Alien Interview ('Victor' footage) which depicts a typical Grey being interviewed by certain army-types and medics... It scared the bejeesuz out of me when I first saw it but hasn't ever been proved a fake to the best of my googling knowledge...

You can see it here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread60045/pg1 (linked on that page)
or here: http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/in ... 22265.html
both sites discuss the footage and neither seems to confirm or refute it. ITs very interesting and very chilling, even if it is faked.

Cheers,

H

Interview?

In what language one wonders.

Lame.

Sure is dark. The better to hide the puppet master.

Theres a 45 minute clip of this available on the web with loads of details in the movie. Everything leads twords it being real. Complete with creepy music, it fits well.

Oh, come on. That's really not very good.

Most interesting thing about it, is that it's seemingly aping the footage of Saddam Hussein being given a medical exam after his capture.

Alistair P said:
Oh, come on. That's really not very good.

Most interesting thing about it, is that it's seemingly aping the footage of Saddam Hussein being given a medical exam after his capture.

If this is the purpoted video that I have read about on teh internets, this was out before Saddam Hussein's capture. eeeeerie!

I have the full version of The Alien Interview tape, and have uploaded it to another paranormal site.

My feelings on this is mixed, the footage of the Alien is in my opinion very good, if it is a fake it is a very good one and someone has gone to a lot of trouble. The thing that made me think the tape was fake was "Victor", he sounded like he was script reading, he wasnt convincing at all.

The story starts the same way as all the others, "many men died getting this tape out" "the level of security was 31 levels higher then top secret" "i love my country and want to protect it"

So why realease this tape to the public?? why risk getting killed?? if you had Level 31 security pass surely you would be extremley trusted and would never dream of releasing such sensitive material??

I hope there is these "X-files" type agents that want to tell the truth to everyone in the world, but in truth i sincerly doubt there is any of these types, and if there were they would be stopped before anything got released that was damaging to the government.

Minor Drag said:
Lame.

LoL!

That has got to be one of the least convincing videos ever. They should have got Chris Cunningham in to do it for them. It would have been ten times better than that effort.

My immediate observations were if it was *real* footage, why wasn't the creature blinking or cringing when it had the maglite shone right into its eyes? Surely a creature, even if it were *other-worldly*, with eyes that big, would have to blink at some point? It never blinked throughout the clip I saw.

It's even less convincing than the Santilli footage. One assumes that someone somewhere is attempting to make some money out of it. And "the level of security was 31 levels higher then top secret" doesn't really mean anything really does it? I mean, bung in a bit of cod military/intelligence-speak and somehow it's supposed to be more convincing...?

Human_84 said:
... Everything leads twords it being real. Complete with creepy music, it fits well.
Yep! The 'creepy music' would put a seal on the authenticity of the footage for me! :roll: :lol:

I was in an easily-scared, creepy late-night mood/scenaria when I watched it and it scared the hel out of me!

HAving watched it again today, all the way through (without turning it off half way due to getting the shakes) it does look a tad lame!

You can say that 'if it was a fake it was a very good one' all you like but it adds nothing to the credibility of the footage because you can bet that someone, somewhere would go to the utmost lengths to produce a good fake. Even it is just for fun, a bunch of schoolkids or maybe actors messing around, there will be no end to the business-minded low budget producers out there willing to squeeze some cash out of the story...

There are some inconsistencies and co-incidences as listed on the first link i gave in this op thread post....

Id be keen to see the whole tape, if anyone can link to it.

In a way I wish it was real, and in a way i hope it isnt. Despite myunquenchable enthusiasm for UFOlogy and related news, I dont know if I'd feel comfortable having seen an ACTUAL Extraterrestrial with my own eyes. There is something unbearably creepy about that to me. It must be my hidden sadistic streak to encourage myself to be scared witless...!

cheers,

H

The site i uploaded the video to was HERE

The site has been down for some considerable time now, the webmaster is having problems keeping it up and running.

rant.gif

"many men died getting this tape out"

Never mind the aliens, if this one could be substantiated it would be a huge story. Don't suppose they gave names? ;)

The reason why the alien didn't blink was, of course, that he only sees in the UV range...

Minor Drag said:
Lame.

I concur. Surely there must be some people out there who've had a crack at this genre of spoofery and done a better job. I mean, you really need no more than a camcorder to produce something rather less execreble than that.

I enjoy how some think it is real, some think it is a convincing fake, and some think it is quite obviously an unconvincing fake.

Perception is a wondrous thing, isn't it?

What truly amuses me is the certaintly of some on here who either denounce it as fake, or enthuse it as true. Where does that certainty come from?

-Fitz

I wish people wouldnt talk unless they've seen the entire 45 minute clip.

Think about what you're watching - supposedly, it's a creature from another planet which doesn't seem to have any problem with (a) our atmosphere (b) our gravity and (c) various nasty bugs that we carry for which it has no immunity...

Human_84 said:
I wish people wouldnt talk unless they've seen the entire 45 minute clip.

Does one have to buy the DVD/video...? ;)

Fitz said:
What truly amuses me is the certaintly of some on here who either denounce it as fake, or enthuse it as true. Where does that certainty come from?

That's a good question, may I ask what you think of the footage?

I guess in my case it is down to the setting and also silly things like the creature not blinking. I also appreciate that these are unrealistic opinions because they can be countered with a *How would you know what an alien would move like anyway?* but my instinct tells me that it isn't a real creature, it's more than likely made out of foam and fibre glass.

I'm also wary of anything that comes out with a seemingly cliche *We have smuggled this footage out of a top secret facility* etc. etc.. That was said about the Roswell autopsy and that was a load of crock too. Plus another thing that makes it unbelievable in my eyes is the fact that the mainstream media haven't picked up on it or that it hasn't made Prime Minister's Question Time. If this really was as important as it makes out, I feel confident that as it is being bandied about on the internet then nothing could prevent it appearing on the 6 o'clock news or in tomorrow's papers if it were true and yes, I do believe what the papers say on certain occasions. (Sunday Sport or whatever it is called now, excluded of course ;))

As an aside, this trailer had me more unnerved than that *alien* footage. I also found the character to be more *realistic* in its movements even though they are extremely exaggerated.

Now if this had been brought forward as evidence of an *alien* I will admit that I would have been quite taken in by it.

I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, and don't think it would be wise for me to state an opinion based on the five minute clip I saw, without sound. But, having said that I will say that I had mixed opinions about it . . . I thought the creature moved strangely, but at the same time I would imagine a creature from another world would too . . . i also noticed the lack of blinking eyes, but again, I know nothing of alien makeup, so I'm not truly at liberty to state one way or the other. It does seem odd that they would keep it in the dark, though, if light didn't effect its eyes, doesn't it? What would be the practicle purpous of that?

It creeped me out, either way. Especially when the creature has what appears to be a fit, or perhaps a puppet master broke a string, I don't know.

My gut tells me it is probably fake, but that's not based on anything exept instinct, so I remain agnostic about it for the time being.

-Fitz

Theres a site you have to sign of for to get the video and it comes in real media format so you need real player to watch it. Also on there they have the "moon landing hoax" video. Both very captivating.

You wont get much outta that 15 second clip or the 2 minute one. 45 minutes worth has details-details and interviews and what not. Please check it out before you say its fake.

Thats like watching a movie preview and saying "Yeah, I didnt like the movie".

It can be bought from Amazon here but apparently there's only 3 minutes of actual footage on it. In fact all the references to the footage I can find refer to it as lasting 3 minutes, not 45 minutes.

(Incidentally, if anyone would like to view this ridiculous clip without installing the spyware-ridden Real Player, I recommend using Real Alternative which is freeware and can be found here:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Rea ... native.htm )

Yep, AFAIK there's only actually 3 or so minutes of the actual 'examination'? If the 45 minutes refers to a whole documentary, one assumes that one doesn't need to watch that in order to still be able to assess the 3 minute footage. And, to be honest, poor-quality footage taken in a darkened room makes one think of all of the possible ways that this adds to the faking process, more than the possibility that this is genuine.

:?
This has been around for quite a while. First time it made the rounds of tabloid tv shows, people remarked that the little guy in the video bore a striking resemblance to the "ebe" dude on NBC's version of the X-Files, a show called Dark Skies. Almost like a fannish knock-off, almost like.

http://www.outtahear.com/beyond_updates/interview2.html

Fitz said:

-Fitz

I'm beyond certain in my own mind that it's a "fake", to the extent that I think it's preposterous anyone could suggest otherwise.

For those curious souls who actually think it could be "genuine", what is it they think it's a genuine depiction of exactly?

You could humour said people by supposing that they mean it records an actually interrogation scenario with an unidentified creature. But of course, the people expounding the credibility of the tape are goiong beyond that and assuming that what they're seeing is an actual interrogation scenario with an extraterrestrial lifeform. And that, my friends, rewrites the book on crazy. So that's a biological alien being is it? In which case it must have come from a very distant star system. And yet it just happens to have evolved to be a humanoid. That respires in the same way as humans. And is quite comfortable breathing the same air.

Then you have to assume that, despite the fact this alien's kind have mastered interstellar travel, they came all the way to Earth only to fall into our clutches. These supremely advanced beings were powerless in the face of our post-industrial, emergently technological armoury. Or perhaps, ET style, they took advantage of their ability to breath the Earth's air by popping out for a wander, and one failed to rendevous back at the landing craft in time? :)

Then, the (US?) government procedes to "interrogate" this captured extraterrtrial in near-darkness, without any of the protocols you'd expect. Without decent recording equipment. Without any evidence of the creature being quarantined. In circumstances that suggest they think it will understand them clearly and perhaps even be able to respond (in English maybe?!).

Mental.

And, as it seems that - out of all of the types of 'alien's spotted over the years - the 'greys' seem to crop up alot in terms of captures, crashes, and interviews like the one in question. They also don't seem to be able to abduct people without them being able to 'recall' it under hypnosis. They seem to be singularly inept ;) Let's face it, these aliens are crap! :D

Then, the (US?) government procedes to "interrogate" this captured extraterrtrial in near-darkness, without any of the protocols you'd expect. Without decent recording equipment. Without any evidence of the creature being quarantined. In circumstances that suggest they think it will understand them clearly and perhaps even be able to respond (in English maybe?!).

Mental.

Indeed. And what is worse there were no other Welsh Speakers in Area 51 at the time. Who knows what technological advances and philosophical insights were lost to Mankind because of this simple oversight.
-

JerryB said:
And, as it seems that - out of all of the types of 'alien's spotted over the years - the 'greys' seem to crop up alot in terms of captures, crashes, and interviews like the one in question. They also don't seem to be able to abduct people without them being able to 'recall' it under hypnosis. They seem to be singularly inept ;) Let's face it, these aliens are crap! :D
They are a bit crap aren't they? I've often thought that. But then again there is no reason for them not to be. They may well be just like us only a bit more technologically advanced. Being able to fly to other planets is all well and good but all it needs is for their technology to be run by the alien equivalent of Microsoft for it all to go horribly wrong. ;)

As for the breathing air/being at risk from catching diseases. Well perhaps they're not that stupid. Only real idiots would invade/investigate another planet that was so unlike their own. And even us daft humans get our innoculations before going anywhere furrin'.

All the other arguments against this particular case still stand of course, just being facetious. ;)

It is rather creepy though..

I have yet to see ANYTHING convincing on "Grey" , or any other aliens , or ghosts, or ABC's, or indeed most of the stuff that we speculate on these boards ..... it's quite dissapointing really :cry:

Back