• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Any simple DIY demos/experiments?

rantaclaws

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Probably either a ridiculous question, or a thread that died a simmering death long ago, but does anyone have a relatively simple test of their own psychic abilities that they managed to get fairly unambiguous positive results from?

Not positive.

At least not for me. In fact, I was a bit under what the law of averages would predict.

At any rate:

Take a deck of cards. Shuffle them. Sit them face down on the table. Make 54 predictions (2 jokers)

Simple, unambiguous.

ranta claws said:
Probably either a ridiculous question, or a thread that died a simmering death long ago, but does anyone have a relatively simple test of their own psychic abilities that they managed to get fairly unambiguous positive results from?

Yes.

Me too. I predict that, a couple of regenerations from now, Bill will become a grinning loon with a long scarf and a comedy sidekick dog.

TheBoyPaj said:
Me too. I predict that, a couple of regenerations from now, Bill will become a grinning loon with a long scarf and a comedy sidekick dog.

Good lord no, the viewing public would never stand for nonsense like that.

And, just when they think it can't get any worse, we'll hit them with Bertie-bleeding-Bassett.

Back