• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Anyone dream about me last night?

Pinklefish

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I did some astral projection, thought about you all and told you to remember dreaming about me.

So, Who saw me? Big orange fish?

cheers
pinkle

p.s. if this should be merged with some other thread go ahead, I couldn't find anything appropriate

nothing to see here, I'm just playing chicken with the New Posts page

No, sorry, Pinkle, I didn't dream about you. I did dream I was pregnant, though . . .:eek:

Carole

Oooh! A premonition?

Come on everyone... you don't have to say what we did, just that you saw me.

:D

pinkle

Whenever a Jamican friend of mine was preggy, her Ma knew before she did, having dreamed of fish.................

I did dream of fish last night. I am impatient to build my garden pond and dreamed that it was there, in all its splendour, full of fish who swam to the side to greet me.

No orange fish here, either. Just an episode of Who Wants to be a Millionaire with everyone naked save for Groucho masks.

Of course, I would have been awake when you did the astral travelling bit. Or at least trying to stay awake. So I shouldn't be seen as a representative sample.

I was asleep from about 4am through to late this afternoon.

Pinklefish said:
I was asleep from about 4am through to late this afternoon.
You lucky, lucky bastard!

Ahh, astral planing. I did a lot of this in the seventies. I read a 'How To' in some book, can't remeber the name of it but I had 'em all in those days, Von Daniken, George Berlitz and so on, and it worked too! Mind, whether it was self induced bollocks or the real thing is hard to say, but it sure seemed real to me! I met some wonderful, joyfull souls on the wing so to speak, terrific.

I wish I had that book now...

Nah, didn't see you around Pinkle - sorry.

I can't remember what I dreamed last night, I'm sure I'd have remembered a big orange fish tho' ...

Ok I'll try it again tonight. I recall past experiments of this kind not doing terribly well, I think probably because we arranged a particular time, and nobody's ever on time.

Anyway, I'd imagine that on the astral plane time works differently.
So when I'm sleeping I'll be wandering around out there somewhere, maybe an orange fish, maybe a non-corporial being whose presence is only indicated by a feeling that someone is laughing very loudly in your ear
Depends on my mood.

pinkle

I dreamed about birds. There were big friendly birds (buzzards, hawks and an eagle) working their way into my bedroom through a partially open window. They'd pose for pictures, but they insisted on getting so close to the camera that the photos came out blurry. No orange fish, though.

I dreamed about birds too, although that's a fairly regular dream for me.
Pinkle, if you come into my dreams, but that bloody fag out! :)

carole said:
I bloody well hope not!!
Don't worry Carole. It's probably just symbolic of something else. Like how when you dream of having sex, it actually means you're going to climb a flight of stairs.

It probably just means you are about to accomplish something significant. Or possibly that those pickled onions you had for supper last night were a bad idea.

I dreamt that Ronnie Barker was on Jonathan Ross's chat show, and he was dressed as a guru, with long grey hair, and he announced that he was Jewish. What this means, I don't know. No fish, though.

beakboo said:
Pinkle, if you come into my dreams, but that bloody fag out! :)

It's not a fag. It's a herbal pain remedy that I smoke.

Unless you were in the guise of a small blonde haired boy then sadly no.

Well I was trying to remember as many board people as possible, I think I forgot you though cuz I have a crappy memory.
Might go back to bed yet, and visit any one who's still asleep.

It's undoubtedly contamination from this discussion, but I woke up just now with the abbreviation or word WROLAMIS on my mind, and a conviction that it applies somehow to Pinklefish.

I dreamed I was at a party at The Virgin Queen's house. She looked nothing like in real life (I've only seen a picture from the neck down, but still).

beakboo said:
I dreamed I was at a party at The Virgin Queen's house. She looked nothing like in real life (I've only seen a picture from the neck down, but still).
You missed her portrait then?

Sorry Pinkle, no fish in my dreams.:(

Windwhistler said:
It's undoubtedly contamination from this discussion, but I woke up just now with the abbreviation or word WROLAMIS on my mind, and a conviction that it applies somehow to Pinklefish.

Well I was asleep then cuz I went back to bed after I posted.
But I can't recall seeing you.

WROLAMIS is an anagram for ORAL SWIM.
Also
ARM IS LOW
WARM OILS
WARM SOIL

It could mean anything...

pinkle

:confused:

Pinklefish said:
It could mean anything...
Or nothing.

Nothing here, Pinkle. Of course I may not have actually slept long enough to enter REM sleep.

I dreamed of dolphins...not quite fish, though. Common ones, with the yellow sides, rather than bottlenosed ones.

I recall that I dreamed of a pike around the time you posted, if that's any help. I also dreamed of an aligator with a monkey's head.

I did have a "premonition" dream that's worth mentioning, however - I get them once in a while. I dreamed a single huge hailstone fell in the garden, about the size of my fist, and I photographed it. The next day I read in the paper that a plane had been damaged in a hailstorm, and that the biggest hailstone to be found on the ground in the UK was the size of a man's fist.

Strange... but true. :eek!!!!:

Back