• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Apports

A

Anonymous

Has anyone here ever experianced an apport?
Apports are where a spirit gives you a real, physical object.
It can be at random or by request and supposedly occurs more during group meditations and seances than while alone.
Some people keep trumpets made of metal specifically as a receptacle for apports.
Generally the items given are jewelry, coins and other small but nice gifts.

I recieved one out of nowhere; a shard of light yellow, transparent glass/plastic. I woke up gripping it in my hand. And no, there is no other way I could've had it, I've researched it thoroughly. Nothing in the house that colour, nothing broken in the house in years, nothing outside that colour or broken, was not in a normal sleeping position, do not normally clench my hands while sleeping, nobody in the house did it, etc. I had a friend who is a metaphysical mentor of sorts look into it, and he said someone did give it to me, so I do believe it happened. Naturally anything is possible but I'm not crazy and the facts lead up to that conclusion so I think it's safe to think what I do.

But, at any rate, I was wondering if anyone else had any experiances with apports or articles/info they'd like to share.

GreenJeanz said:
.... I had a friend who is a metaphysical mentor of sorts look into it, and he said someone did give it to me, so I do believe it happened. Naturally anything is possible but I'm not crazy and the facts lead up to that conclusion so I think it's safe to think what I do....

Interesting, did your mentor say this gift had a meaning, did it relate to anything or anyone else, or was it just a random object?

Bloody hell..the forum ate my reply.

A short version of my reply would be that my friend can astral project and thus projected to here and spoke with some individuals who were milling about, one of which was a young girl who said that she had given it to me because she had seen it and thought it was pretty and was fond of me so she gave it to me.
From what he said, this house I live in, due to it's age, materials and various other factors is considered a portal for spirits of different varieties to pass through or stay here. Each spirit is the same as you and I in that they have varying psychic abilites, and thus some can see me and my surroundings(Piercing the veil between their dimension and ours) while some cannot. The girl was able to observe and sense me well enough to take a liking to me and thus she gifted me with the object.

My late Aunty Val had a friendly spirit (think Degsy and Sam) called Gavin who used to pass her things, like when she reached for a teatowel it'd be placed into her hand. Nothing dramatic.

Any chance of posting a picture of it just to satisfy our curiousity? :shock:

a couple of years ago I stayed in a converted farmhouse near York with some friends. Upon arrival I went to my room to unpack. Bending down to undo my bag, a 5p piece dropped on the floor. Nothing I wore had pockets, so it couldn't have dropped anywhere from my person,

And later, when packing to go, one of my CDs went missing. It was found eventually in a box belonging to my friend, along with a 5p piece. All the CDs we brought had been kept on the kitchen work top and not moved, so I don't know how it got into this box.

And during the second night of our stay when I was settling down to sleep, I distinctly felt someone stroke my cheek.

Carole

I'm still waiting for them to bring back a few things. . .

Half a lifetime ago, when I was in highschool, I was playing foosball at the teen center with a few friends. As happens at times, the foosball flew off the table and bounced on the floor, and rolled over toward the wall. We HEARD it bounce, and roll. We looked for it for about half an hour because it should have been RIGHT THERE. After searching the whole room (a good 15 feet by 40 feet, with 2 pool tables and another foosball table) we gave up. Where can a foosball go??? We chalked it up to a "vortex" and played another game.

on the lighter side, I'm still waiting on hundreds of socks to apport back into my laundry. (or maybe they already have. . . after I got rid of the matching sock I still had)

My cell phone was RIGHT THERE, and soon after it was gone. After I moved, it was not found in the house AT ALL. All hiding spaces were searched (well after I got a new phone, though).

I do know others who have lost something precious (was always in that drawer, always), and then find it in the most unusual place (how did it get in the box in storage???)

I have a method of getting from one place to another without walking or driving, i call it Luton Apport. do I win a prize?!

chrome_halo said:
I have a method of getting from one place to another without walking or driving, i call it Luton Apport. do I win a prize?!

Well, here's your coat.

A nice article here that presents a wild side to the world of apports:

http://byerly.org/apport/apport.htm

Apports or Materialization - Objects that show up, seemingly out of nowhere. This most often occurs at séance. Supposedly there are mediums who are capable of creating materialized apports. These are items such as perfume, trinkets and flowers, just to name a few. These items instantly appear (apport) and are supposed gifts from the spirits.
Some mediums actually developed trademark apports. A polish born medium whom lived in France named Franek Kluski was said top be able to materialize a lion and a bird that resembled a hawk or buzzard that would fly around the room beating its wings against the ceiling and walls. One of his other more famous apports is an ape like creature that smelled of wet dog that he called a Pithecanthropus.

Apports are also created by the poltergeist phenomenon quite nicely. Unfortunately this is most often in the form of a rock or stone flying out of nowhere. Not as pleasant as "gifts from the spirits"

A Dutchman living in Somalia, reported in September of 1903 that showers of stones where raining down in his bedroom. He reported that it appeared that the stones materialized through the ceiling and were falling close to his bed. He reported that he tried to catch them but "while they were falling through the air towards me, but I never could catch them; it seemed to me that they changed their direction in the air as soon as I tried to get hold of them." It is reported that the stones moved unusually slow. The poltergeist activity seemed to center around a servant boy.
Another interesting apport scenario involving poltergeist activity come from the Bavarian village of Vachendorf in 1948. A couple and their fourteen year old daughter were lodged in a mansion in the village. On one occasion the two beds that the family were using had stones and tools fall on them. After the mother had returned the tools to a tool box, she closed it and then sat on it. She then saw the tools appear one by one in various parts of the room.

Another area of apports can be attributed to the Sufis and certain holy men among the Hindus. In 1965 one such Indian miracle worker with the name of Satya Sai Baba could supposedly apport small items, but his claim to fame was the ability to apport a substance called vibhutti, or "holy ash". Sai Baba would rub the fingers together of one hand and an ash-like material would fall from his finger tips.

And if this site can be believed, the Soviet Union studied the offensive possibilities of apports!

http://www.paperlessarchives.com/xfiles.html

SOVIET UNION CONTROLLED OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR ("MIND CONTROL")

A 172 page 1972 page Defense Intelligence Agency report. Covers Soviet research on numerous areas including: parapsychology, psychological weapons, apport technique, ESP, Psychokinesis, hypnosis, artificial reincarnation, telepathic hypnosis, hypnopedia, subliminal perception, propaganda and mass media, and psychopharmacological warfare

I've had the experience of being home alone and looking all over the house for my shoes, until finally in frustration I ask "May I PLEASE have my shoes back???" And then walk back into the previous room and trip over them in the middle of the floor, where they weren't (?) two minutes earlier.
I had a friend who had the experience of cleaning off a shelf in a closet, wiping it down and placing a folded quilt on the shelf, all done while standing on a chair so she could see the entire shelf. The next day she went to retrieve the quilt without the chair, reached up to pull it down and was hit on the head by a small old gift box. It contained two old watches, both women's. One was a wrist watch from about the 30's and the other was older, perhaps late 1800's, that looks like a small pocket watch with a cover but women wore on chains around their necks. On the cover was engraved the name "Anne *---". Neither was very valuable, and she considered them to be a gift from someone on the other side.
She told the story and showed them to a neighbor, who when she saw the engraved name said "Oh yes, this is my grandmother."
My friend wondered why it would show up in her house.
"Well she lived in this house for many years and died here."
My friend still has the watches in the old gift box.

I have one book, just one, that goes missing and turns up, I picked it up one day, to put it in a bookcase, it slipped from my hands and was... well, just gone, I know that sounds impossible. It was nowhere near where I was, or in the room, anywhere, I assumed it was under the sofa, and as we were getting a new one , in about a month, I decided to wait, until we moved the old one. When we did, I looked, and nothing. ( I have to add that the b/f picks up nothing, cleans up nothing, and was not around )
Four months later I found it in a bag containing some longhand stories of mine, in a cupboard, where I had already looked, but the writing was over two years old and I had never looked at in that time. As it was the last of four books, I took it upstairs to put with its siblings and two days later it was gone again.
Two weeks later it was back in the cupboard, wedged between a lot of others ( I keep books I am not currently reading in there ) B/f dosn't read and denied all knowledge.

I am not sure if this is an apport or just a mysterious disappearance.
As a child in the 50's and 60's I lived in Bristol, the house was only about 30 years old at the time but the chest of draws my sister used was quite old. My older sister used to find that if she put pairs of stockings in her chest of draws still in their packet they would vanish never to be found but if she put them in the draw without the packet they stayed put. My mother assumed that, when we eventually moved, we would find all of these packets of stockings somewhere but we never did. So, if you live in Bristol and packets of old style stockings start to turn up it is an apport and could my sister have them back, please?

:)

I finally, FINALLY, after far too long, remembered that I never posted the pictures of the damn plastic/glass shard. Although it's not much to look at, here you are.
Shard.jpg

Mr R.I.NG.; Amusingly, Satya Sai Baba is the name of a famous incense company. Dunno who came first. Also there is a page here describing the psychic as a sexual predator. Interesting can of worms(har har).

The Apport Triangle! :shock: :D

For some reason, I'm thinking of ectoplasmic material when I see it. But what would be the purpose of creating it? A symbol or sign? Does the color orange/gold, or triangles (or pyramids) mean something specific to you?

Sai Baba is a popular and well know guru in india who has invested lots of money in things ranging from schools for orphans to ... incense factories. He is the owner of a fine 'fro.

He is well know for his dramatic apports, consulted by politicians and writes some quite good books which I read a lot of when I was in India a hell of a long time back.

Sadly, he is also partial to a bit of the old 'sleight of hand', which would be fine by me if he was any good at it!

he has lately been linked to abuse scandals and the like - an ex Baba site shows movies of some of his less convincing aports

home.hetnet.nl/~ex-baba/engels/moviesframe.html
Link is dead. No archived version available.

Above link dead, similar? One below
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an apport yesterday! I'm so exited. I've never experienced anything really paranormal before. :D

I work at a university libary and was currently putting returned books back on the shelves. The library here consists of two rooms, the big one with the manned desks, new magazines and all the books, and then a smaller one (still quite big) with old magazines, series of other kinds of publications and genereally things that's not asked for so often. There's shelves over all of the walls and tall freestanding shelves filling the floor along with tables for the students. Since the collections in this room not are the most important ones, it can be quite messy and disorganized. This is especially true for one particular bookshelf, the one with the ringbinders with old student essays.

As I said, I was putting up books in the shelves in the inner room, then I came across two of the green ringbinders from the essay bookcase on a table at the far end of the room. Since I thought somebody had tried to hide them from fellow students, I got quite irritated, put down that I was doing, picked up the ringbinders and stalked across the room to return them to their place. On the way, I found another ringbinder (yellow) on a table and then I arrived at the right shelf, four or five books spread over the floor. Irritation soared.

The essay bookshelf is facing the wall, which is also covered with shelves. There's space enough between them to allow two peolpe to walk past each other. There was a couple of chairs there, so I returned the yellow ringbinder to it's place and sat down on one of the chairs, putting one of the green ringbinders on the chair next to me and keeping the other one in my hand. It just took a second to find it's place- my gaze fell upon it at once and it was right in front of me so I didn't rise, just moved forwards to put the ringbinder back. Then I turned to pick up the other one and there was two books placed on top of it.

Took a moment to realize that I was seeing. First, I thought the ringbinder beside me was another one than the one I had brought with me, but it wasn't. I looked all other the floor, the surrouning shelves and even backtracked back to the place there I first found it. The ringbinder under those books was the one I had put down just a second before. I had not brought the books with me, it was the wrong room in the library for them anyway (but they were our books) and I had been alone in the space between those shelves, with the nearest students working behind another shelf. I was sitting not more than half a metre away (the chairs were touching each other) and did not hear or see anything. Those books just appeared on top of that ringbinder.

I realize this is a long post for a fairly boring event. I just had to get it of my chest. :)

Mystery APPEARING objects

We have a mystery disappearing objects thread, but I thought objects that mysteriously appear deserve a thread as well.

So anyway, a couple of months ago I was searching for something under the bed in my spare room/study, when I came across a book I had never seen before.

It's called "Legends of Speed" and is about car racing or something. I thought either my stepfather or my brother must have left it there at some point. It wasn't till they both denied ever having seen the book before that I started to think it was a bit odd. Come to think of it neither of them are even remotely interested in car racing anyway.

So my question is this: Has anyone had this book mysteriously disappear? :lol:

And has anyone else had strange objects appear like this?

Ah! Cheers for that. I hadn't heard the term before so that's probably why my searches were unsuccessful. Mods feel free to merge.

Yes I was thinking it would be pretty damn cool if someone had had this book "disappear".

I also had, earlier this year, three two dollar coins appear in my study over the course of a week. Most strange. Once a coin even appeared on my keyboard when I turned away to get a book.

mossy_sloth said:
I also had, earlier this year, three two dollar coins appear in my study over the course of a week. Most strange. Once a coin even appeared on my keyboard when I turned away to get a book.

Ever wonder about why these objects appear in particular? Coins, then a book? The book wouldn't be priced at $6, would it?

my partner once told me that when he was a wee little nipper he stayed at a house which was experiencing poltergeist activity at the time he said they had just bought a kitten and where all sat in the living room talking when the kitten walked behind the stereo cabinet not wanting the kitten to chew the wires or get itself stuck the father went to get the kitten but it had disappeared they moved the stereo and even took the cabnet apart but the kitten had vanished it was never seen again .it was'nt long after this incident the family moved house.

many years ago i worked with a young lady who said she had a poltergeist in her house she said that every morning she would find sugar sprinkled under the chair cushions in the places where she had sat the previous night. she even removed all the sugar from the house but it still appeared .

Funny, I was just about to start a topic about apports when I came across this thread. It's been a subject I've been interested in for a while since I read the book 'The Scole Experiment' which details phenomena during a seance in which a lot of apports appeared. It has photos of them, things like old newspapers, coins etc. It definitely is a very interesting subject.

When people find random sports clothing and towels in their washing they're probably from the gym. I used to work in gyms and members were forever picking up each other's kit.

Here's my apported button. It fell from nowhere onto my shoulder below decks on a Spanish Navy sailing ship in Barcelona harbour, as described elsewhere.

I can elaborate for anyone I haven't already bored stiff with the story! :chuckle:

button front.jpg
button back.jpg

Back