• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Area 51 Alien Video

A

Anonymous

hey,
I am pretty sure all of you are familiar with the area 51 video where they are supposedly questioning an alien witch they captured. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody knows where i can see clips of this on-line in QUICKTIME FORMAT.
thanx
ZERO

hmmm....I've seen that one video like everybody else that's called the 'Alien Autopsy' video but I've never seen the one where an alien is being questioned.....

Is this the transcript you're looking for?

"HELP E.T. GET HOME!

What kind of crazy planet is this, anyway? We came here to conduct a simple study of primitive planets, and look what happened! These...things...came and scared away my friends. Before I knew it, all my friends boarded our lightship and flew home.

What do I do now? The only one I can trust is that nice little alien-- Ellleeott. He gives me those tasty energy pills (What did he call them? Reeessseess Peeesssesss?) But these other aliens! Every time I get ready to assemble my transgalactic communicator, they come and take me away. The one with the white coat sticks that temperature measuring device in my mouth (I wonder why he was so upset when it melted?), and the other one in the trench coat keeps muttering those strange sounds (Naaashaaannaall Seeeccuuuureeetteee?) I just want to go home! I hope Elllleeott and I can assemble all the pieces of my communicator before my energy runs out.

Oh, oh. Here come those crazy aliens again. Help me, Elllleeott! Help me get home!"

Oh, sorry, that's from the manual of Atari's legendary 'ET Goes to the Landfill' game (c. 1982).

I think the alien said 'Can't talk now, you've just removed my innards, thus rendering me dead'. Or something. It was hard to translate.

;)

I came across the video while searching for something else on Amazon. I was almost tempted to buy it, then quickly remembered it was from the same stable as the autopsy . . . the 'alien' is probably someone in a rubber mask.

Carole

Indeed. In fact, it's supposed to be the self same alien. And it didn't speak, just got very upset, vomited and died. :rolleyes:

For more details clickright here ...

:)

Oh, right, the alien was interviewed telepathically. It must be genuine, then . . .:p

Carole

I shall now respond using similar telepathic communication methods:

"___________________________________________________________________________________!"

Got that? See, works like a dream.

:D

Art_Vandelay said:
hmmm....I've seen that one video like everybody else that's called the 'Alien Autopsy' video but I've never seen the one where an alien is being questioned.....

Pretty extreme interrogation methods...;)

There's a bit more to it than that...

I'm aware of at least three alleged alien videos. One is the famous "Alien Autopsy." Both of the other two are allegedly videos showing the interrogation of an alleged alien. Take it from me: none of the three videos show the same "alien."
The AA alien is looks like an average human with the following modifications: six digits instead of five, eyes twice as large as normal and with black lenses covering pale eyes, a severely bloated stomach, its head looked slightly bulbous and its arms and legs were unusually proportioned, and also other, smaller modifications such as the size of the nose and the placement of the ears. I would add that it had a gaping wide mouth but this (if somehow the footage was real) would have been due to the fact that after death the tongue swells so the mouth opens. This film looks completely believable to me, SAVE FOR TWO MISTAKES: 1) a telephone is visible, of a type not available yet in the late 1940s. 2) The person conducting the autopsy is too careless in his/her treatment of the "alien's" organs to be a professional.
The second video, of which you have been discussing here, proposes to show an alien being interviewed. Regardless of its authenticity, the alien in this video is not the same as the one allegedly depicted in AA. This alien is much smaller, has tan-colored skin, very large eyes (that, I would add, are not so large as to prohibit the presence of a brain, and are not so large as to overlap each other in the skull). I have only seen two stills from this video. The alien is only visible from the chest up. The scene is extremely shadowy, in my opinion. Although there exists the possible explaination that the alien did not like the light, it might also be that the lights were dimmed to make sure nobody realized the alien was a puppet.
The third piece of alleged alien film footage was one I saw on a now-cancelled show here called "Strange Universe." By far it is the least clear of them all. Like the other two, it was also shot in the dark. The alien (which has a huge head) is apparently wearing a black suit because although the film is shot at a distance sufficient for a view of most of the body, only the head and hands are visible; the rest disappears seamlessly into the blackness of everything else. The alien looks like your typical Grey: big head, pale skin, and big, black, walnut-shaped eyes. Not much else is discernable (does anybody out there know when night-vision fil became available? Sheesh!)
I should mention that there is a fourth film. Anyone who sees it will be astonished and instantly proclaim it to be the smoking gun of smoking guns. Had not the people who made it come forward and announced that they had filmed it and everything was fake, I would still be studying it today.
In this film, which is shot in a well-lit environment, an alleged abduction occurs. The film begins with some people walking in the forest, at night filming their trek with a video camera. Remember the UFO scene from the beginning of E.T.? Well, that's what happens next. Behind some trees lights appear and there's some strange noises and the people get really freaked out and run home. They get back inside and tell the family about what they'd just seen. Just then a Grey (yeah, a Grey: black, skin-tight suit, big head, gray skin, big black eyes -- the typical Grey) walks in with some sort of device in its hand that it points at everyone. Everyone screams. Yadda yadda. Another Grey enters. And then that's the last I can remember of it. Anybody who's seen it knows how impressive it looks. Even though it is a fake, it really is something to see. I haven't seen it in years, though.

If anyone thinks those "alien interview" videos are real, they are just so blindly hoping that they are, that they will believe anything. I've seen one on the internet where it's being roughed up, or something, a guy putting a flashlight right up to it. Don't you people see that the thing's face is not moving? no expressions? Sure, telepathy. That's just a cop-out to get you to believe, or to get yourselves to believe. My advice is wait until either a pretty definitive, hard to explain away video is shown, or something from the mainstream media.:eek:

Re: There's a bit more to it than that...

LeavittJoshua said:
I should mention that there is a fourth film. Anyone who sees it will be astonished and instantly proclaim it to be the smoking gun of smoking guns. Had not the people who made it come forward and announced that they had filmed it and everything was fake, I would still be studying it today.

It's something like "Encounter at ____ Lake," they showed it on Fox a few years ago. Didn't it start with a birthday party?

I think I saw part of the fourth film...what made it so believable was the "Blair Witch" quality it had. At least if it's the same one.

Something I haven't been able to figure out about the AA film was the film stock. I quit following this about two weeks after it came out because there were too many things wrong with it, but apparently Kodak verified that the film itself was from the right time period. Did they ever sort that out?

It could have been old stock that was frozen for all those years, but that seems unlikely.

I think that Kodak were only given a frame (or two) from what was claimed to be the film. I don't think that there was anything on what they were given that demonstrated that it was from the same film as the autopsy sequence.

Unless Kodak are given access to bits of film from the autopsy sequence, I don't think that anyone will be convinced.

I don't think that whoever made the 'autopsy' film made a particularly good job of making it look like it had been filmed. It was (to me) quite clear that it was modern videotape footage with the colour turned down and some noise fed into the signal. Film just doesn't look like that!

I don't think the type of telephone even enters into it.

Re: alien interrogation - Wasn't this shown on some cheesey 'Saturday-afternoon-on-ITV-presented-by-Roger-Moore' type programme? You know the ones I mean... It's head kept bobbing around like it was on a stick! Which, thinking about it, it probably was...

Back