• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ask your Psychic friends: Have things "gone quiet"

Yeah well, there is SOMETHING bad happening SOMEWHERE every day. If I get that bad a feeling, I expect something really, really big.

Have you had any big precog hits before?? I have the habit of going backwards after an event has happened and look for patterns that could have told me something was going to happen.

tonyblair11 said:
I have the habit of going backwards after an event has happened and look for patterns that could have told me something was going to happen.

Back in April, 1974, Cincinnati experienced the worst tornado in its history. The day before, I got into a scuffle at work - the only one I've ever been in. A day before that, my best male friend got into a "minor" argument with his wife that led to her unexpectedly walking out; divorce followed. There were additional similar "cluster" events involving still other people.

Yeah, I've been feeling pretty odd recently, although maybe we're all just at certain points in our lives where we expect something to happen to us? *cue falling house*
I just left school, my mum's pregnant AGAIN, and I've had a big falling out with a friend, so maybe we've all got something along the lines of big and unkown approaching us, clusters as Old Time Radio said.
Although, come to think of it, it feels like the period of calm on a hot summers day just before a massive thunderstorm.

Although it would be nice to think that something will happen, but not necessarily bad.
Maybe through our own little six degrees of seperation, we're all about to go down to five degrees, woot!

Any ideas what could be affecting the spirit world and certain apparently random members of the physical?

My cat's spooked too, for some reason she lost her voice and all she could do was squeak for two weeks!
Recently she's just been sticking close to me and living in my room, which she's never done before.

Hmm, wonder what's coming?
What's that Lassie? Scientologists!? Ruuuuuuuun!

I suppose we'll learn over the coming months if there were any psychic "squeakings" in Minneapolis-St. Paul before the bridge disaster.

I was pointing out to Dr. T. Peter Park just earlier this evening that a bridge falls all at once, but that the stresses which caused the failure must have gone on for weeks, months, even years.

And when steel begins to fracture it generates measurable electrical currents.

So could certain sensitive people pick up on those currents and perhaps interpret them as psychic events?

I was speaking to Dr. Park specifically of the Silver Bridge disaster of December, 1967, which was of course all mixed up with the Mothman sightings.

I found this topic looking for something else. I thought it was just me as I haven't had much activity since my husband died last year. When I went to the Mind Body spirit Festival and had a reading this year the first thing the woman said to me was"You are psychic but you feel like you have been abandoned but it will come back stronger".

I can't really add anything to the "quiet", but I'd like to know, where is everyone who's had the 'quiet' or foreboding? It's coming up September 11th, and the news guys always love to take digs at the chance of a "commemorative" second attack on the US.. not that I think it's likely, but you never know. Does location seem to have any effect on these kinds of warnings? Or maybe there was a quiet period before the tsunamis, or Katrina... Maybe it's something like synchronicity.

I like the bit about electrical currents, and people picking up on them.. wasn't there some kind of study about random number generators becoming less random before times of crisis? If so, what is causing the currents, for people and computers to be picking up on? (And I wonder, assuming they've got that study still going, what those RNGs are reading now..)

my friends calm is "lifting"

OldTimeRadio,
My friend mentioned that they felt that the bridge collapsing was the beginning of the "storm" (after the calm :))

I usually don't get feelings, but I had the feeling that there is something bigger coming. Could be the markets crashing - as in the US, housing issues have caused many bankruptcies (personal as well as businesses). Analysts say that this will cause a domino effect along the markets here, and those resonate worldwide.

I certainly do not hope that happens, and I can't wager that markets will fall either.

There is something else coming. . . eat drink and be merry!!!

Yeah, but this thread was started five months ago and still no massive cataclysm has happened. Obviously something bad will happen one day, and again and again after that, but that's no more that business as usual, it doesn't mean that the worriers of the world are onto something big.

psychic

A woman stopped me on campus yesterday wanting to give me one of her flyers. It said she was a psychic.

In that case, however, I'm sure she should have known I didn't want the flyer.

gncxx said:
Yeah, but this thread was started five months ago and still no massive cataclysm has happened. Obviously something bad will happen one day, and again and again after that, but that's no more that business as usual, it doesn't mean that the worriers of the world are onto something big.

well, there's been the credit crunch caused by problems in the sub prime lending market - surely this is why its all gone quiet?

So now the markets have picked up a bit presumably the ghosties are all chattering away again? Maybe they were 'offline' while they reorganised their portfolios?

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything or if I'm just mental but recently I've had the most wierd feeling. Whenever I'm alone with someone, be it friends, family or strangers, I feel as if they are about to have an outburst.

I wait almost holding my breath for a sudden scream/attack/leap not necessarily directed at me but just near enough to me to give me one hell of a shock. I feel like eberyone is just waiting to go "BOO!".

_Lizard23_ said:
So now the markets have picked up a bit presumably the ghosties are all chattering away again? Maybe they were 'offline' while they reorganised their portfolios?

probably, i mean a lot of dead people would have seen their old property really go up in value over the years ... and now its going to go down... hence the eerie silence

Back