• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bad Tattoos

:D some of those were fantastic. Especially the smoking-humping unicorns in the clouds, with a rainbow.

when that guy's hair grows back that is going to be the most realistic chewbacca tattoo ever.

bad tattoo's

i have just looked at the tattoo's on the link and what the hell are some people thinking of, i dont think they realise that a tattoo is there for life and people are gonna see it and people always notice the bad looking ones more than a tattoo thats done tastefully unlike the pictured offenders on there,

Some of those are hilarious. And I actually like the little cut-out croc. It's cute. Not that i'd get it inked onto my body but...

The dolphin with a bong cracks me up.

There is some pretty good ink work in these examples of “odd-choice-of-design” tattoos, which is what I call them instead of “bad-tattoos”. And I must add that most (if not all) people who get tattoos realize they will not wash off in a couple of day’s time, that they are in fact permanent. I have some tattoos some would consider an “odd-choice”, and I see tattoos I consider an “odd-choice”, but that is just my opinion, I would never insult someone by insinuating they didn’t think about their designs or that they picked the “wrong” design just because I didn't like it. Even if someone gets a “joke” tattoo, that is their choice and your subjective appraisal of it won’t change the individuals own meaning of it.

/....also, some people just don’t care what other people think about their choices in life.

Re: bad tattoo's

None of mine are on the site BUT I really don't care what other people think of them.....

making decisions about /my/ body and /my/ life and /me/ based on if other people see it and don't like it or whatever...

Well, I grew up ages ago so it's not an issue!

Kath

I knew a guy with the teletubbies tattooed on his arm once.

LaurenChurchill said:
Some of those are hilarious. And I actually like the little cut-out croc. It's cute.

I knew some "Soccer Casuals" who would have loved a tattoo like that, the only problem would be when Lacoste went out of style and became, say, an iconic gay brand rather than the shirt of choice for Chelsea Headhunters. Now that would be funny.

Having a new tatt tomorrow and have anxiously asked if the chap doing it is good, 'cos I don't want to end up on one of those websites. :eek:

It seems to be fine at my end. Anyway, for your perusal.

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-16_9-8-37.png
    upload_2015-8-16_9-8-37.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 30
  • upload_2015-8-16_9-9-6.png
    upload_2015-8-16_9-9-6.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 27
  • upload_2015-8-16_9-10-43.png
    upload_2015-8-16_9-10-43.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 28
How kind of you to ask. :)

It's a line from a song that you know. See if you can get it without googling! o_O

Had it because things had been baaaad, maaaan, for a long time. You learn that it won't get better unless you can accept that what is past is past, you can't change it, but you can make the best of what you still have.

In other words, redefine happiness. Maybe that's wisdom. :cool:

IMG_4926.jpg

Just to mention that Bad Tattoos is a good name for a band.

How kind of you to ask. :)

It's a line from a song that you know. See if you can get it without googling! o_O

Had it because things had been baaaad, maaaan, for a long time. You learn that it won't get better unless you can accept that what is past is past, you can't change it, but you can make the best of what you still have.

In other words, redefine happiness. Maybe that's wisdom. :cool:

View attachment 1021
Just remember, the sky is blue and the world is your oyster. :cool:

I can't find the Bad News link to back up my joke.
Something along the lines of an 'utter cult' - said fast.

Something along the lines of an 'utter cult' - said fast.

Today the weather bloke described the conditions inland later as 'chilly'. Sounded like 'shitty' to me. Even though I knew it couldn't possible be that I still played it back two or 3 times to make sure!

I'm stumped, sorry. Is it something by Twisted Sister?
(looks like it would hurt, getting one there btw)

Wasn't there a story of some eccentric character who died mysteriously and when they found his body he had black suns tattooed on the soles of his feet?

Back