• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bat boy needs your help!

Bat Boy is

• real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • made up

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • a sexy bastard

• a fine entertainer

• Total voters

ElKrafto

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I'm not sure if anyone's been following this, but recently the bat boy was hit by a car. He would like people to send him cards so he can beat the world record of 16 million letters in one year set by Craig Shergold in 1991. Seeing as how Craig had cancer and bat boy is made up, I think that's rather ambitious. Anyway, the address is:

Bat Boy
Weekly World News
5401 NW Broken Sound Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33487

Bat Boy must have recovered from his injuries. I saw him in a TV ad for microwave ovens last night.

What the hell is a bat boy? Is it like a ball boy in tennis? And why was he hit by a car? And why does he advertise ovens? I'm very confused.

Unpleasant Thought

He looks like what you might get if Betty Boo got pregant by a Mr Spock / Buster Bloodvessel hybrid.

Yesterday I was in the grocery store and saw that Bat Boy had signed up with the USMC to go fight in Afghanistan. He's a proud American, I'll give him that. He was even wearing a red, white, and blue headband on the cover: classic!

Bat Boy: from West Virginia
Mothman: from West Virginia

Coincidence? I think not!

And as I was buying groceries, I noticed by the headlines that Bat Boy is joining the U.S. Armed Forces to fight the Taliban. Hmmmm...He was wearing a rather fetching red, white, and blue headband as well....

has 'he' been on tv? or seen in anything other than the weekly world news?

maybe theres a dl'able media clip?
cas

I'm sure I read about batboy in a swedish my-child-is-an-aline type of magazine called "En Ding, Ding Värld" when I was in elementary school about 11 years ago. Or so I think. I don't remember much about the article but I think it was about Bat Boy's escape from some scientific institute. I'm sure it was the same Bat Boy. How long have this silliness been going on? :confused:

Yep Sveand, that´s the same Batboy. I read that magazine as well. They have taken quite a few things from Weekly World News.

I'm touched to see that in the original WWN article concerning Bat Boy's accident and subsequent card appeal, they make a tasteful reference to "British cancer boy Craig Shergold". Classy.:rolleyes:

"they make a tasteful reference to "British cancer boy Craig Shergold".

"Cancer Boy" sounds like an unlikely superhero, but who knows..

"Cancer Boy" sounds like an unlikely superhero, but who knows..

Wasn't Cancer Boy the dying child character in 'Kids in the Hall'?

High School's 'Bay [sic] Boy' Musical Draws Ire

Apr 29, 7:42 AM (ET)

LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE, Calif. (AP) - A high school production doesn't debut until June, but it's already getting some bad reviews.

Students at La Canada High School plan to stage a production of the satirical comedy, "Bat Boy: The Musical."

The play is about a half-human, half-bat creature who faces alienation and bigotry. The off-Broadway production touched on several dark themes, including incest, rape, bestiality and murder.

Some concerned parents have asked the school board to cancel the play, but supporters say that amounts to censorship. The school board hasn't taken action yet.

Principal Michael Leininger said he told the 200 people at a recent board meeting that the play had already been toned down.

"Obviously, you are not going to have a rape scene in the middle of a high school play," he said.

Source

Back