• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bedhampton Star Fleet

A

Anonymous

Mr Woods has been making movies again. This time an entire fleet of UFOs gave him a fly by.

Full story and pics here.

Looks like raindrops or balloons to me. And still no word as to whether there are any witnesses outside of Woods' family and friends.

Does anyone know what his local paper would be in Bedhampton? Just want to see if there are any sightings by other people reported more locally. :)

I might be wrong, but is'nt the fourth picture down a pop can slightly crushed inwards, is aluminum safe for space travel?

Cursed said:
Does anyone know what his local paper would be in Bedhampton? Just want to see if there are any sightings by other people reported more locally. :)
Bedhampton is part of Havant, in Hants. It's just north of Portsmouth, and at the southern end of the A3(M) where it meets the main coast road. Eight miles east is the city of Chichester, so this area is not exactly 'out in the sticks'.

Any board members from nearby who can comment on local media reporting (if any)?

Local Paper

Hey Rynner,

I live locally to this area (I'm in Portsmouth itself.)

Not seen anything of this type in the local paper (The News if you care to Google.)

It's a particularly useless local paper. However, the presence of "military helicopters" overhead may not be too surprising. Portsmouth is the home of the Royal navy after all!

Cheers

There has been some activity on (or rather above) the South Coast of late. Possibly.
Dazzling Flying Triangle
Visits South Coast Of England

The size of the "flying triangle" was approximately 100 feet from the base of the triangle to the apex. The size as was the overall description was consistent with all witnesses that night. It had red lights running along the length of the right hand side of the craft and blue along the left side.

A large circular light in the middle of the craft that pulsated in colour from a pale neon blue through to purple. There were no reports of any noise only a sound which was described as an electric crackle, similar to being underneath a power pylon when it is wet...
More here.

Any suggestions from you locals?

Looks like it was heading for Havant again!

Maybe I'll try to reproduce those lights for my next avatar!

tastyintestines said:
I might be wrong, but is'nt the fourth picture down a pop can slightly crushed inwards, is aluminum safe for space travel?

One of them looks like a web cam to me, I think the guy is tossing things in the air and snapping a blurry immage.

More Bedhampton pics...

What's going on over there in England...?
Have any of you folks been there to see these ufos?
Is this guy another Ed Walters from Gulf Breeze?
More pics from Rense.com:
http://www.rense.com/general21/sant.htm

Re: Re: Bedhampton Star Fleet

rynner said:
Bedhampton is part of Havant, in Hants. It's just north of Portsmouth, and at the southern end of the A3(M) where it meets the main coast road. Eight miles east is the city of Chichester, so this area is not exactly 'out in the sticks'.

Any board members from nearby who can comment on local media reporting (if any)?

Woops, sorry I'm a bit late in replying to this. Chichester's where I live. I'll do some researching and report back to you. I'll find out which local papers cover Bedhapton. I wouldn't be surprised if this was reported. The local papers are filled with irrelevant stories about how some women got a high gas bill or something. Not a lot happens down here.

The polymorphic red UFO is like nothing I've seen before.

The UFO seems almost organic, like something filmed in the ocean deeps. I'd like to see the actual video.

Mr Woods seems to a one-man UFO flap - but it would be nice to have these sightings confirmed by someone other than his family or friends.

UFO video from Bedhampton

http://www.rense.com/general26/bedhmp.htm

The recent UFO incidents over the British community of Bedhampton, Havant yielded another surprising development, Sunday, June 23, 2002, when a huge dark saucer-shaped UFO appeared in broad daylight. The craft was flying at low altitude demonstrating stunningly advanced technology.

Anybody have any further info (or an actual clip)
of this? Sounds very promising!

TVgeek

Note to 'geek or Mods (whoever sees this first!):

There's already a thread called the Bedhampton Star Fleet in the UFO forum. This is a new sighting, but it ought to be added to the earlier thread, so peeps can see what else Mr Woods has been seeing!

Edit: Ooh, we've been moved! I feel quite giddy. Anyhow, we don't need this now [removes link] because we're already here!

OK, the two threads have now been merged: if anyone spots different threads about exactly the same topic, let us know and we'll splice them.

Stu

Back