• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Big Boobs an even Bigger Mistake

jubecrew

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
BUSTY Claire Smedley's boyfriend nearly DIED when she suffocated him with her enormous boobs during sex.

The mum-of-three, who has 40LL breasts, panicked when she lifted them up to find her lover Steven had stopped breathing.

Claire, 27, boasts the second biggest bust in Britain* with her boobs weighing over a stone EACH.

Today in an exclusive video interview she tells how Steven usually loved being smothered by them.

"This time, he started flailing around a bit, but I assumed it was because he was so excited, so I kept going," she said.

"A few minutes later I noticed he'd stopped moving." By then, sales assistant Steven, also 27, was still and appeared to not be breathing.

Claire said: "I was panicking and just about to call 999 when thankfully he started to come round. He was really woozy, like he was in a trance. Then he sort of coughed and sat up. I was so relieved."

Startled Steven - who did not want to be photographed - added: "I did think my time had come.

"I tried to slap her on her arm to get her to stop and get off me but I think she misread the signals.

"The next thing I knew she was sitting over me asking if I was all right. I must have blacked out. It was pretty hair-raising."

Lucky Steven survived his ordeal, but the pair's relationship did not and they split three months ago.

Claire, from Blackpool, said: "After that he went off sex."

She is now single and is planning a career in modelling to turn her giant boobs into genuine assets.

She added: "People think they're public property. Even in a supermarket people come up asking if they can touch them.

"But if they can earn me a few pounds maybe some good will come out of them."

*40M Donna Jones, 26, of Milton Keynes, has Britain's biggest bust.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/771123/My-boobs-nearly-killed-my-man.html

did anyone catch this article and almost spit out their drink?

boy I feel bad for the man who let his wifey make an article out of this one...

anyone else find themselves in a similar circumstance? lol

"People think they're public property. Even in a supermarket people come up asking if they can touch them."

And she thinks this is a good thing? :shock:

Why the fuck would people want to touch them? :shock: I'm only a D cup and mine are always getting in the way, god knows how she copes with hers. If she doesn't have skeletal problems as a result of them she certainly will do. Silly woman should get them reduced, NHS would do it.

I don't see how she's 'silly', apart from by peddling this shite to a crap rag .... assuming they're not implants I don't see what she could/should really do about 'em.

Apart from one unfortunate and probably apocryphal sexual mishap she doesn't seem to be suffering terribly, just trying to kickstart her (presumably 'glamour') modelling career.

Bleh.

She could get them reduced, if she doesn't want really serious back and other problems she really should. Of course it's her business if she wants to live like that, but I can't say I understand how she copes with puppies that size. :? I find it hard buying clothes to fit, I'd like to know where she gets hers from.

Why should she get her breast size reduced :?
She's likely to make a lot of money from modelling, the only silly part I can see is that she could have started cashing in on her boobs years ago!

Ladies, ladies, ladies!

I think its rather unfair that you are all commenting on the woman in question's boopies when we have no idea how they compare to your own.

The only way we can get to the bottom of this debate is if you all post pictures of your own assets for the male half of this forum to comment on.

*gets popcorn*

*sits back*

*waits*

:lol:

:hah: Actually I'm pretty sure there's already a hell-busty photo of me on here from a few years back. Actually, whatever happened to that thread? I loved looking at everyone's photos every week.

:lol: I can assure you I do know what Im talking about though. Although I cant boast a LL sized rack myself like the lady in the article (Im a Looooong way off) or not even a D cup - I work within the nude & glamour industries and see more bare breasts each week than you could dream of - bet youre jealous now :p

LaurenChurchill said:
:hah: Actually I'm pretty sure there's already a hell-busty photo of me on here from a few years back. Actually, whatever happened to that thread? I loved looking at everyone's photos every week.

You're just saying that so you can laugh when I search every post from the last ten years! :evil: :D

MsQkxyz said:
:lol: I can assure you I do know what Im talking about though. Although I cant boast a LL sized rack myself like the lady in the article (Im a Looooong way off) or not even a D cup - I work within the nude & glamour industries and see more bare breasts each week than you could dream of - bet youre jealous now :p

Actually I'm a male model who is a member of a "Chippendale" type group who is pawed by women on a nightly basis.

Yes, its a lie! And yes, I'm jealous! :oops:

Glamour modelling, stripping, male or female - its all very over-rated honestly!

Unless you like eye candy, good people and tons and tons of fun that is :)

MsQkxyz said:
Glamour modelling, stripping, male or female - its all very over-rated honestly!

Unless you like eye candy, good people and tons and tons of fun that is :)

Its like you know me! :lol:

Haha :)
After posting earlier I remembered that I had a couple of modelling portfolios online from back in the day. Ive spent the last hour trying to remember passwords & usernames, but it seems the accounts have been neglected for so long all of the content has gone.

Phew! :D

MsQkxyz said:
Haha :)
After posting earlier I remembered that I had a couple of modelling portfolios online from back in the day. Ive spent the last hour trying to remember passwords & usernames, but it seems the accounts have been neglected for so long all of the content has gone.

Phew! :D

This is you isn't it!

785f8a9f23bc83b74ca47ef1191d7b48_blonde.jpg

Thorry, my tongue theems to have thopped working! :oops:

Wow, I met a girl last night who looked very much like thisw lovely lady actually! Shed just won a wet t-shirt comp :D

MsQkxyz said:
Wow, I met a girl last night who looked very much like thisw lovely lady actually! Shed just won a wet t-shirt comp :D

Stop it!

I can't take any more!

If there are two explosions from "down there" I'm sending you the medical bill! :shock:

Lmao!
Sorry, Ill try and behave now :D

One more thing though. The timing is unbelivable! Whilst searching for old portfolios I discovered that one of my photos has been in an exhibition - up until last week, so Ive missed it lol :cry: I may never have known had it not been for this thread!

http://artnews.com.au/details.php?e=1735

No photos on the link however although it was a topless shoot :lol:

MsQkxyz said:
Lmao!
Sorry, Ill try and behave now :D

One more thing though. The timing is unbelivable! Whilst searching for old portfolios I discovered that one of my photos has been in an exhibition - up until last week, so Ive missed it lol :cry: I may never have known had it not been for this thread!

http://artnews.com.au/details.php?e=1735

No photos on the link however although it was a topless shoot :lol:

xbvjfhroey! No I meant hbsmskd mnkwserifnjkd!

Oh Hell! Now my entire gob has stopped working! :oops:

LaurenChurchill said:

If the thread was in 'Chat', it may well have fallen victim to the 30-day auto-purge.

I can honestly say that as a heterosexual, red blooded male, I have never approached a lady in the street and said "what lovely breasts you have, can I feel them"! Where do these people live for goodness sake!

Back