• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Blair admits: You're F***ed!

oll_lewis

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Blair admits 2003 will be a disaster
In one of his most downbeat annual bulletins, Mr Blair cited Iraq, al-Qaeda, the Middle East and North Korea as concerns which would exacerbate problems in faltering world markets.

But the deputy leader of the Conservative party, Michael Ancram, said voters were more interested in Labour's "failure to deliver" on the domestic front.

These included "crises" in the health service, schools, law and order and pensions, he said.

"I do get a faint feeling that he is trying to divert attention away on to the international side... from all the problems there are going to be domestically for him."

Liberal Democrat leader Charles Kennedy urged Mr Blair to ensure that UN inspectors had time to establish the truth about Iraq's weapons programmes, before taking any decision on military action.

Aparently Blair's "Ha, ha! you're skrewed!" speach was made ealier today when he was on holiday to egypt. I wasn't aware that the aincent egyptions had ever built towers made from ivory:furious:

Its the Wilson gambit... He'd come on telly and say "well we'e in trouble now and worse to come no doubt.After that there wil be a further sticky patch.".... If i had his wage id be laughin myself.

Mr Blair can kneel down and beg forgivness but come the glorious day he and all other politicians shall be shot.

at least he doesn't beat around the bush when trying to tell you something. we get "There is a very good minute possibility of a very very horrible attack very soon, maybe tomorrow or not but don't worry."

synthwerk said:
at least he doesn't beat around the bush when trying to tell you something. we get "There is a very good minute possibility of a very very horrible attack very soon, maybe tomorrow or not but don't worry."

Yep, translated as "As soon as Bush tells me what to say then I'll say it"

River_Styx said:
Mr Blair can kneel down and beg forgivness but come the glorious day he and all other politicians shall be shot.

apart from Charles Kennedy I like him.

Oll_Lewis said:
apart from Charles Kennedy I like him.

he looks abit drunk all the time..is that cos hes from Scotland do u think?

sidecar_jon said:
he looks abit drunk all the time..is that cos hes from Scotland do u think?

Lets face it, how can you lead a party like his and not be drunk.

River_Styx said:
I repeat, all politicians will be shot.
You ought to start a political movement with that as your aim. Who knows it could catch on and you would be elected to carry it through ....

Umm I see a small problem,

According to the article in Oll's link:

He [Blair] cited his "twin concerns" as world security and the world economy, but said Britain was "well placed" to cope.

twin concerns

Interesting choice of words. Why not simply say 'two concerns' ?
Am I just being a cynical so-and-so or is Blair attempting to evoke the twin towers attacks and link them with his talk of Iraq ?

River_Styx said:

Give me a gun and that'll be tomorrow. Letting politicians run free around the place is dangerous, y'know.

Back