• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Body Oddities: Multiple Sets Of Genitalia

Leaferne

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
There have been cases of men being born with two penises...saw that on a site not too long ago. I'm sure someone can Google it up: it was a site dedicated to sideshows, and apparently there was a man with multiple penises married to a woman with more than one place to put it! I believe she was one of those people with part of a conjoined twin, thus she had two pelvic structures. The mind reels at the logistics...

Do we have his address?

coat, gone

I know a few men with two penises, one where it should be (as i imagine) and the other fermly attached to their forehead.

Ah, I've found that site...my mistake, he wasn't married to the, uh, unique lady.

Disturbing image warning

phreeque.tripod.com/dos_santos.html
Link is dead. The MIA webpage can be accessed via the Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/20040410115521/http://phreeque.tripod.com/dos_santos.html

Here's the text and graphics from the (un-copyrighted) MIA webpage, salvaged from the Wayback Machine ...

Jean (or Juan) Baptista dos Santos was born in Cuba in 1843, to normal parents with two other normal children. His third leg was most likely a fusion of two limbs and was loosely attached at the base of his spine. He could feel sensations in this third leg, but was unable to move it. As its dangling impeded his ability to walk normally, he often kept it bound in a sling.

Dos Santos was perhaps most extensively documented for his double genitals, which placed him in the category of "diphallic terata" (Gould & Pyle). Each of his penises was fully functional and he urinated from both simultaneously. He had two scrota, each containing one testicle. According to some accounts, dos Santos had a remarkably strong libido and practiced coitus using both penises. He even allegedly had an affair with Blanche Dumas, the famous three-legged courtesan.

The spoiler-obscured graphics below were accompanied by the following caption:

Santos' third leg and double genitals. Each scrotum contained only one testicle. (Mannix)

DosSantos-1.jpg

DosSantos-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaferne said:
There have been cases of men being born with two penises...saw that on a site not too long ago. I'm sure someone can Google it up: it was a site dedicated to sideshows, and apparently there was a man with multiple penises married to a woman with more than one place to put it! I believe she was one of those people with part of a conjoined twin, thus she had two pelvic structures. The mind reels at the logistics...

Jean Baptista dos Santos had a parasitic twin attached to him at (ahem) a very convenient place. Amazingly, both penises were functional. Here he is. WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURE
phreeque.com/dos_santos.html (See earlier post)

Click on the bottom right to see the woman he supposedly had an affair with.

The links to the original site are dead. The woman mentioned was Blanche Dumas - famous in her own right.
The MIA webpage on Blanche Dumas can be accessed via the Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/20040422124555/http://phreeque.tripod.com/blanche_dumas.html

Here's the text and graphics from the (un-copyrighted) MIA webpage, salvaged from the Wayback Machine ...

Blanche Dumas was born on the island of Martinique in 1860, to a French father and a mother who was one-quarter black. She had a third leg attached to her sacrum, and her two primary legs were said to be imperfectly developed. The third leg was without a mobile joint but had a bend in it where the knee would have been. Her pelvis was wider than normal and she had double genitalia as well as a duplicate bowel and bladder. Most remarkably, Blanche had two small rudimentary breasts situated at the junction of the parasitic twin with her own body. Each had a nipple, but they were non-functional. Stories of Blanche all mention her pronounced libido. She moved to Paris later in life and became a courtesan, and allegedly, upon hearing about the three-legged man, dos Santos, who was touring at the same time, she expressed a desire to have sex with him. According to Gould and Pyle, "There were two vaginae and two well-developed vulvae, both having equally developed sensations. The sexual appetite was markedly developed, and coitus was practised in both vaginae."

blanche_dumas.jpg

blanche_dumas2.jpg

blanche_photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The question is, why did Blanch find it necessary to put a boot on the spare foot? :shock:

Unless he regularly uses both simultaneously, I'm not sure that can sustain the interest for a whole book. Should have made it a magazine article (though I suppose he could lie outrageously).

Unless he regularly uses both simultaneously, I'm not sure that can sustain the interest for a whole book. Should have made it a magazine article (though I suppose he could lie outrageously).

Apparently (see above Amazon reviews) he did use both simultaneously and the results would have turned Led Zepllin's stomach by the sound of it ...

I for one have read his tumblr and his reddit pages ( as I have been aware of his existence for a while ). The really disturbing thing is not the fact that he has two appendages, but the state of his anus............ he calls it his "ruined man c*nt". Complete with pictures, so you have been warned.

I'll regret asking this I know, but what's the connection between having two penises and a ruined anus? I suppose if he had a ruined penis at least he'd have a spare.

Other facts :
One of his penises is 10" long with a girth of 7 1/2". The other is slightly smaller.
He is in a committed relationship with a man and a woman as he is bisexual.
He prefers to penetrate with both of his penises at the same time, so prefers his partner on their side to facilitate this. With a woman usually front and back, a bloke has to accommodate both at once.
Only the penis being stimulated ejaculates.
He has slept with over 1000 people.
That's the sum total of the book too, I believe - so no need to buy it!

Yes, too much information!

But even the Telegraph has looked at the story:

Man with two penises writes tell-all memoir
A man who claims to have a rare condition known as diphallia - which means he has two working penises - has written a book about life with his unusual anatomy

diphallia_3152661b.jpg

'Double Dick Dude': 'If Superman revealed he was Clark Kent, he would never ever be left alone'
Photo: GARDEN ORGANIC/PIN

A man known only as “Double Dick Dude” has released a memoir entitled Double Header: My Life With Two Penises.

But, in an interview with Rolling Stone to promote the release of the book, he said he would never forgo his anonymity.
“If Superman revealed to the world he was Clark Kent, he would never ever be left alone,” the man explained.

“If I went public and on camera, from that moment on I'd be the guy with two dicks, not me. My neighbours would know the guy with two dicks lived next door... I'd get asked to take them out and show them to people randomly. That's not a cool idea if you ask me.”

etc...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11321508/Man-with-two-penises-writes-tell-all-memoir.html

An Iraqi infant is the first documented case of triphallia (three penises).
Baby boy 'first in the world to be born with three penises', doctors say

Doctors say a child in Iraq is the first to be born with three penises.

Experts say the boy has a rare condition called triphallia, the first case ever reported in the world.

The unidentified baby, who lives in Duhok city, was three months old when it was discovered.

The child's parents discovered swelling in his scrotum and “two skin projections”. ...

Stunned doctors later realised that those skin projections were actually penises – 2cm and 1cm in length – with only one of the extra two having a head.

They then diagnosed the tot with the world's first-ever case of triphallia. ...

The boy's extra penises were both non-functional, it is said, so surgery was "less complicated".

Medical journal International Journal of Surgery Case Reports has detailed the case in the Kurdistan Region. ...

FULL STORY: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/baby-boy-first-world-born-23841946

Last edited:
Here are the bibliographic details and multi-part abstract from the published report on the first known case of triphallia. The full article is accessible at the link below.

Shakir Saleem Jabali, Ayad Ahmad Mohammed,
Triphallia (triple penis), the first reported case in human
International Journal of Surgery Case Reports, Volume 77, 2020, Pages 198-200.
ISSN 2210-2612,
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijscr.2020.11.008.
Abstract
Introduction
Supernumerary penises is an extremely rare congenital anomaly which affects one in every 5–6 million live births. Affected patients may have only a rudimentary penis, supernumerary penile glances or complete duplication or triplication of penises. Some patients may have some other associated congenital anomalies.

Presentation of case
A 3-month-old child presented because of left side hydrocele. There were evidence of two supernumerary penises in the perineum, the first one was about 2 cm in length with a glans and was attached to the root of the penis, and the third one was about 1 cm and was below the scrotum. Hydrocelectomy was performed. The two supernumerary penises were extending to perineal region and were attached to original penis, both had corpora cavernosum and spongiosum with no urethra inside. Both supernumerary penises were excised and both corpora were sutured with a fine slowly absorbable suture material. The patient was discharged with no postoperative events and follow up was done for one years with no reported adverse events.

Conclusion
Triphallia (three penises) is unreported condition in human until now. Patients with supernumerary penises have unique presentation and no cases are identical. The position of the penis may be ectopic or orthotopic. Treatment is difficult because it poses medical, ethical, and cosmetic aspects. A combined multidisciplinary team is required for the management and long term follow up is required. Excision or reconstruction of the duplicate penis is required depending on the corporal development and anatomy of the urethra.
SOURCE (And Full Article): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2210261220310245#!

The Live Science article about the Iraqi infant with triphallia adds the following details about the case ...
Baby born with three penises

Extra, or "supernumerary" penises are a rare congenital condition, occurring only once every 5 million to 6 million live births, according to the researchers. The level of development of these extra phalluses differs in different individuals. In the case of the child in Iraq, the two additional penises contained the erectile tissue, called corpus cavernosum, which becomes engorged with blood during arousal, as well as a tissue called corpus spongiosum, which helps support the urethra, the tube through which urine passes. But the extra penises didn't have urethras. This made surgical removal of the extra organs simple. ...

The doctors who treated the Iraqi baby found nothing in the child's family history or medical history, such as exposure to medications or chemicals during pregnancy, that would explain the congenital abnormality. The child was otherwise healthy except for some fluid buildup in the scrotum, which is a common and easily treated condition in infancy.
FULL STORY: https://www.livescience.com/baby-born-three-penises.html

I have two dicks.

One in the regular place. The other attached to my neck :)

The Live Science article also includes the following passages about another case and what little is known about possible genetic bases for diphallia / triphallia.

Not much is known about why supernumerary penises occur, said John Martin, an anatomy professor at the St. Louis University School of Medicine, who was not involved in the case study. Martin and his colleagues teach anatomy using a body-donation program and once discovered that one of their body donors had diphallia, or two penises. The man, who died at age 84, had two full-size phalluses with a urethral opening between them at their base. The donor didn't make any mention of the condition on his body-donation forms. He had two children, Martin said, but the researchers don't know whether they were biological children or whether any reproductive technologies were necessary for the man to have children.

"He died in the early 2000s, so when he was growing up surgery wasn't an option, perhaps," Martin told Live Science. "It's just very different from today where anything like that would have been detected early on and most likely surgery would have been done."

Martin and his colleagues did genetic testing on the donor to see if they could determine the reason for the unusual development. They found several mutations in genes known to be involved in genital development, including some that contribute to forming hairlike structures called cilia on embryonic cells. These cilia are very important in development ... because they flutter in specific directions, wafting proteins toward one side or the other of the developing embryo. Abnormalities in the cilia genes have also been seen in other cases of congenital abnormalities ... such as situs inversus, in which the organs in the torso are flip-flopped so that they are on opposite sides from their normal positions.

The researchers also found mutations in genes that help regulate the activity of other genes in development and in genes involved in receptors for androgens, hormones that have a masculinizing influence and that are involved in genital development. ...

It's not clear how similar the genetics are between different cases of diphallia or whether these findings apply to the one-of-a-kind case of triphallia. ...

FULL STORY: https://www.livescience.com/baby-born-three-penises.html

Back