• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Boyd Bushman - His Last Interview

sherbetbizarre

Special Branch
Area 51 scientist claims existence of aliens in bizarre deathbed video

A dying scientist has made a bizarre deathbed video claiming he knows what is really going on at Nevada’s mysterious Area 51 – and says that he reverse-engineered flying saucer technology for defence firm Lockheed Martin.

Boyd Bushman made the revelations in a video recorded just before he died this August – along with photographs of aliens he claims were taken on disposable cameras within American military facilities.

Bushman was a research scientist at Lockheed Martin, with a number of patents to his name – although details of his biography are disputed.

Bushman said in the video, recorded on August 7 this year: ‘With respect to the alien craft, we have American citizens who are working on UFOs 24 hours a day. We are trying to learn what to do.’

Bushman’s confession is peppered with images of alien bodies. He claims that there are two groups of aliens under study at Area 51 and other sites.

Aliens have long fingers, webbed feet, and hail from a planet known as Quintumnia, Bushman says.

‘There are two groups of aliens,’ says Bushman. ‘They divide them into two groups. It’s like a cattle ranch. One group are wranglers, and the others are rustlers – the stealers of cattle.

‘The ones that are wranglers are much more friendly, and have a better relationship with us.’
http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/27/area-51-s ... s-4923532/

I'm not sure too many people will be convinced by this, and annoyingly there are no close-ups of the tantalizing pictures he holds at the camera. Maybe someone's waiting for a book deal...

Shortly before Boyd Bushman passed away on August 7, 2014, he was video recorded candidly speaking about his personal experiences with Area 51, UFOs, aliens and anti-gravity ideas. Boyd was a retired Senior Scientist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLkcM-bpdiA

People's last words are traditionally taken seriously. Doesn't mean that they're true or worth anything.

However, didn't the bloke who faked the Bigfoot film admit it in extremis?

This is interesting though! :D

He seems lucid enough. Interesting.

The Anomalist site notes that 'Kmart sells a plastic alien doll that looks remarkably like the alien body shown in Bushman's photographs'.

a58617048520af9def4ef503f28d2d97.jpg

39013e20dfaf1e64033068f8bbaf40d8.jpg

:shock: ... :) ... :D ... :lol:

Thoroughly enjoyed listening to the interview. Boyd was an interesting and intelligent person... which makes me wonder why on earth he would compromise his reputation by releasing these photographs. Or was he previously known for being out there with the Lazars?

Intelligence doesn't exclude someone from being a hoaxer ;)

I note that Wikipedia includes a claim that Bushman was making these claims back in 1999, and even appeared in a Discovery Channel programme about them (Billion Dollar Secret). So maybe not a deathbed thing after all.

Yeah, I get ya, Mytho :)

Still surely someone would have shot clear stills of the images and intersperse them through the interview if they were serious. And surely those photos of such great importance, would have turned up on a site somewhere.

In fact a quick image Google Search of "Bushman Alien Photos" Reveals all really. Just having a last laugh perhaps. Silly old bugger :)

If you've watched other Bushman clips, you'll notice a theme of Boyd always wanting to be the person who knows the answer. He was a great man with a lot of great information, but I do believe he was duped by someone posing as an insider. Boyd skimped on fact checking.

Back