• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Buy FT in Los Angeles?

chris_in_LA

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I've been searching for the latest issue- it hasn't turned up at the usual places. Where do you SoCal Forteans buy the magazine? Places I've usually found it:

1. Newstand on Robertson Blvd. at Pico. They usually have it only a month or so late.

2. Barnes&Noble on Rosecrans Blvd. near Aviation and the 405. Usually pretty late.

3. Newstand on Las Palmas Ave. in Hollywood, just south of Hollywood Blvd and across from Miceli's

Can anybody else suggest a reliable source? Thanks

chris_in_LA said:
I've been searching for the latest issue- it hasn't turned up at the usual places. Where do you SoCal Forteans buy the magazine? Places I've usually found it:

1. Newstand on Robertson Blvd. at Pico. They usually have it only a month or so late.

2. Barnes&Noble on Rosecrans Blvd. near Aviation and the 405. Usually pretty late.

3. Newstand on Las Palmas Ave. in Hollywood, just south of Hollywood Blvd and across from Miceli's

Can anybody else suggest a reliable source? Thanks

Queries about non-UK availablity can be sent to [email protected].
who should be able to help.

The ultimate solution is to subscribe ... I had to endure the monthly searches for current issues on newsstands, but finally gave up and subscribed. I'm *much* happier now, and it's cheaper ... 8)

Back