• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Can It Be True?

A

Anonymous

I'm PhamtoM's wife, I've been told that I have the ghost of a girl around me. And that she is waiting for me to get pregnant because she is the spirit of my unborn baby. Can that be tru?

Excuse my inglish:D

Well the first questions would be; who told you this, and why do you think it would be true?

Well the person who told me is a very special person, he can see spirits and talk to them. I don't know if it can be true but the thing is that I feel her around and i'm not afraid of her is like we know each other. :)

Is the guy a brujo or something, or is it someone you know?

Ok, sorry to sound cynical (and unfortean) about this but, how do you know this person sees spirits? If you want to have a baby, and feel that it is going to happen, then I am very happy for you and wish you every happiness. But, and it's a big but, what do you have, other than this persons word, and your own vague feelings that this will happen.
I don't know anything about you, or your background. So, if for example you are a young healthy woman in a regular sexual relationship where you both want to have children, then saying that you are being visited by the spirit of your unborn child, and then you becoming pregnant, doesn't make it anything miraculous (beyond the standard thermodynamic miracle of course)
Sorry to sound negative, but this sounds much like a clairvoyant asking you if you have ever known someone called John.

But if you do become pregnant, which you obviously want very much, then my sincere congratulations to you.

There's another thread here somewhere with mention of the spirits of unborn children, but I can't find it! However the idea is not unheard of, but whether it's ever true I don't know.

But even if it is true, your first child might not be the incarnation of this 'spirit'. Anyway, these things are beyond our control, so I guess it's nothing for us to worry about.

thanks for all the replies! I like when someone talk to me with the truth. It doesn't hurt my feelings. Thanks again.:)

Back