• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cannibalism Fetish / Cannibal Fetishists

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
There is such a thing as 'ethical' cannibal fetishists for whom cannibalism is a thrilling fantasy rather than a mode of actual consumption. This Slate article describes this community united around the thought of an ultimate taboo.
The Ethical Cannibals of the World Would Like the Armie Hammer News Cycle to End, Too

You may have heard the news about the actor who seems to have fantasies of chomping on his sex partners’ flesh, one Armie Hammer. He allegedly described himself as “100 per cent a cannibal” in a message to a woman; to a girlfriend, he reportedly said that he wanted to “break” her rib and “barbecue and eat it.” The story has been an absolute gold rush for tabloids—the New York Post published no fewer than 16 dispatches on the subject, including inventive listicles like “5 Armie Hammer movie moments that are even creepier amid DM scandal.” Still more disturbing headlines emerged this week.

At some point, you may have thought: This is really not the news cycle I wanted. Well, let me tell you: The world’s ethical human cannibal fetishists don’t want it either. ...

“It’s so easy to shut down and say, ‘That’s not an acceptable fetish, and you need to see a psychiatrist and be behind bars,’ ” a lifelong cannibal fetishist who goes by the pseudonym Mr. Muki told me. He sort of felt this way growing up, too. “I was concerned that maybe I was nuts, borderline pyscho.” Then, in the ’90s, when the internet began connecting people of all sorts of predilections, he realized he wasn’t alone. There were other cannibal types gathering in forums and photoshopping photos of models into giant pots. A photographer himself, Muki thought he could do better, and set up a website called Muki’s Kitchen, which he filled with shots of women “preparing” other women to be eaten. “I’ve always approached the website as a safety valve,” he said—a fun way to explore the fetish without offering anything remotely like instructions for, you know, killing and eating someone. ...

FULL STORY: https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/01/human-cannibals-armie-hammer-explained.html

Stefan R., a Berlin math and chemistry teacher, was found guilty of cannibalism, murder and a charge of disturbing the peace of the dead. Due to the "particularly grave" charges, he will not be entitled to Germany's custom of automatic parole after 15 years.

The secondary teacher met the 43-year-old mechanic, Stefan Trogisch, on an online dating portal. They agreed to meet for sex at Stefan R.'s apartment in Berlin. Trogisch was then allegedly sedated with drugs by Stefan R., who then slit Trogisch's throat and cut off his genitals.

Prosecutors said Stefan R. cut off Trogisch's genitals with the intention of consuming them, although it was not established in the trial if he carried out those intentions.

https://www.newsweek.com/teacher-co...9031219&subscriberId=609bc197e94838e5a1cf5cc6

Back