• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Channelling UFOs

Dr. Porhoët

Devoted Cultist
Sorry if this kind of thing is discussed elsewhere, I couldn't find it.

I was just looking on craigslist for some books, and I found a post saying:
"a predictor Bashar said that 2016 , 3 species aliens will come to the earth to control or negotiate with the now government , and the earth will have a big change on the politic , economy and culture . And sooner or later the tax will be down , and the life will be better . And we will be easily to see more UFO in the sky"
This video was included:

The channelling begins at about 11.45. The message is pretty stupid, but at 12.45, the alien takes on an amazing Irish accent. The whole thing reminds me a bit of Ramtha/JZ Knight.

What does everyone think? I looked up this Bashar guy; seems like a real jerk-off to me.

Cynical ol' me says 'how is he making money from this?'...

contact.jpg

I just finished reading this steaming heap of rubbish. It's all about how to communicate with/channel extra-terrestial entities. Pure silliness.
Human beings are weirder than any aliens.

Last edited:
It looks like the aliens have a ritual that involves sticking foreheads together.
Awkward.

The cover image shows the results of a contact exercise that's explained in the book. I can snap a pic of the instructions on how to do it if anyone wants to try it out.

I take no responsibility for any resultant probings.

Back