• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coast To Coast AM On Fort

tastyintestines

Justified & Ancient
For anyone that doesn't know this is a 4 hour late night radio show that is on every night here in the states. It covers a wide swathe of fortean aspects. But, anyways what I am on about is some guy called up george last night who was all hype about some guy named "Charles Fort :D ." He was saying how ahead of his time he was and how he deserves recognition, etc.. George
did say they had a small segment on him awhile back and he probably deserves a show dedicated to him. So I was thinking "I know some people that know a shitload about Fort." I know there is some diehards out there. If any of you guys wanna do an interview, George is supposedly looking. You can email or call him. All the details are at www.coasttocoastam.com

Also, you could pimp whatever you do, your books, mags, comics,etc.. to millions of people. It has been the number one radio show for that time slot for years.

(oh, and this thread prolly could go under Fort, but put in culture cause I don't think we have a general thread about the show...?)

Good find - David Sutton, Bob Rickard and Mr. X should get on there!!

He has interviewed some people that have visited our haunt, including one I can't talk about :p , and that dude that had been "investigating" billy maier for 26 years. And more, who are escaping my memory now. Oh, and Art Bell is back hosting the weekend shows.

Back