• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coming Soon To A Forum Near You!

A

Anonymous

Garry Denke has been posting his theories on geology and crypto-archaeology on dozens of forums. Here's his latest raid: UK Pagans
It's only a matter of time before he gets round to the FT board.

Annasdottir said:

Perhaps we could intoduce him to Kathaksung.

Annasdottir said:
Not yet he hasn't. I'll keep an eye out... :D

New Forum for Ancient Technology?

If there were more info, the following topic could constitute a forum in itself.

A recent find in the remote, northwest Qinghai Province of China baffles scientists. As reported in China's People's Daily on June 25, 2002, by the Xinhua News Agency (English Version) are two stories regarding mysterious pipes. Seethe original story and these two [URL]http://www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/ufo02ch2.htm
Apparently, there has been no followup reporting.

The pipes are primarily made of 30% ferric oxide and contain much silicon and calcium oxides, residuals from the cave in which some of them were found. Because such a weathering process would take ages to occur, the pipes are considered very, very old. The pipes found in the cave were 10 cm to 40 cm in diameter. Additional iron pipes were found in and around a nearby lake. These were smaller, with diameters of 2.5 cm to 4 cm and some like toothpicks and odd shapes.

They are attributed to ET's, though could also be remnants of ancient technology. Either way, the find is intriguing and it is curious that there has been no follow-on story. If you are aware of this find or any other such information, please post it here

Annasdottir said:

If he does, I vote we use streams of counter-gibberish to cancel him out :D

Re: Re: Coming Soon To A Forum Near You!

JerryB said:
If he does, I vote we use streams of counter-gibberish to cancel him out :D
Carry On as normal, then? :madeyes:

Bring it on, Bring-it-bring-it on...

Just had a look at the links to UKPAGANS - i'm looking forward to this chap dropping in. Perhaps someone should email him to lt him know this sort of business is right up our alley.(blackadder)

:cool:

Re: Bring it on, Bring-it-bring-it on...

The Yithian said:
Just had a look at the links to UKPAGANS - i'm looking forward to this chap dropping in. Perhaps someone should email him to lt him know this sort of business is right up our alley.(blackadder)

:cool:

Thank you for the email. See Stonehenge Dentistry

Kind regards,

Garry W. Denke
Geologist/Geophysicist

Re: Re: Bring it on, Bring-it-bring-it on...

GarryDenke said:
Thank you for the email. See Stonehenge Dentistry

Kind regards,

Garry W. Denke
Geologist/Geophysicist

Not from me but glad to have you aboard nonetheless. :)

No doubt we can expect some interesting discussions.

Carole

Re: Re: Re: Bring it on, Bring-it-bring-it on...

The Yithian said:
Not from me but glad to have you aboard nonetheless. :)

You are right, it was ForteanTimes. Thank you The Yithian.

Kind regards,

Garry W. Denke
Geologist/Geophysicist

Back