• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Contact

pepe

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Ok, this is strange i know and many will call it as untrue and i fully understand why.

I had contact with a nine foot Alien while amongst hundreds of people that never saw him. It occurred at a huge party and during daylight out in the open.

I had become seperated from the group i was with the previous night and spent the night looking for my friends. With no luck as dawn was breaking i decided to camp out in the food court, knowing they would be by the entrance soon. My plan was to scan all that were entering while i sat on a chair outside a burger van. Around 10am i noticed all around me focusing their attention toward an area way off down the square, a fight i presumed or something along those lines. As i was trying to see what the commotion was about i then saw an extremely tall figure making some very strange movements, jerking and moving with out fluidity. I was transfixed on him and amazed that no one was paying him any attention. I remember saying to a stranger and pointing " are you seeing that ", he looked at me with a puzzled expression and when i looked back at it, it was feet away and staring at me with a comforting smile. He made me look away from his gaze and to fill my lungs with air, he was wearing clothes of a cowboy that were way too small and his feet were not properley in the boots he was wearing. As i was facining the opposite direction and full of air i then saw him walk past, the boots were scuffed on the sides where he had scuffed up the food square and he wandered off as i watched his back. His eyes were very odd, stuck at about 2 inches and he looked German.

Now the wierd bit, i knew nothing of this encounter until weeks later when i burnt my finger and drew in air as it hurt. Then what i have described above came back to me peice by peice and caused me to spend the day sat in a chair wondering if i have gone crazy.

I did not believe in Aliens and joined Alien Ufo to tell my story only to find he fits a catagorey perfectly.
The Tall Whites or Nordic beings. The memory stays as fresh as two weeks old and all around that time have all but been forgotten. Over fifteen years ago this happened to me.

Last edited:
Do you think your subconscious could have made this vision up? If you have not read it already I suggest you read visions, apparitions and alien visitors by hilary evans, I think he shows how experiences like this could very well be summoned by your subconscious to fulfil a need you have, perhaps one you do not even know you have.

I'm confused by a point of chronology:

When you first had the recollection of this creature/being, did you immediately classify him mentally as an alien? I understand that you subsequently came to suspect that you had seen a 'Tall White' or 'Nordic Being', but was it only upon reading accounts of these supposed entities that you mentally re-classified the thing you recall seeing as an 'alien'?

And if you did immediately classify the being as an 'alien', what made you do so?

Final point, and this is trickier, if you did not recall the encounter until weeks afterward, what did you initially recall as having happened in the food court?

Last edited:
Do you think your subconscious could have made this vision up? If you have not read it already I suggest you read visions, apparitions and alien visitors by hilary evans, I think he shows how experiences like this could very well be summoned by your subconscious to fulfil a need you have, perhaps one you do not even know you have.
Anything is possible but i think not, i have had nothing else ever happen like that and have kept it secret in my life. Thanks for the recommend.

I'm confused by a point of chronology:

When you first had the recollection of this creature/being, did you immediately classify him mentally as an alien? I understand that you subsequently came to suspect that you had seen a 'Tall White' or 'Nordic Being', but was it only upon reading accounts of these supposed entities that you mentally re-classified the thing you recall seeing as an 'alien'?

And, this is trickier, if you did not recall the encounter until weeks afterward, what did you initially recall as having happened in the food court?
At the time i knew nothing of it and found my freinds with all as normal. I never knew a thing about Tall Whites and had the classic image of an Alien as one does. I saw a mate and we went for breakfast with not an incling of what i have described.

At the time i knew nothing of it and found my freinds with all as normal. I never knew a thing about Tall Whites and had the classic image of an Alien as one does. I saw a mate and we went for breakfast with not an incling of what i have described.

So if you didn't know it was an alien when you first had the memory of having seen it, what made you visit Alien Hub to tell your tale?

No accusation of fraud, I'd just like to know whether you had the memory/flashback and thought, 'Bloody hell I saw an alien and then forgot all about it!?!?' or 'Bloody hell I saw a really weird and unnaturally tall German and forgot all about it!?!?'

Last edited:
So if you didn't know it was an alien when you first had the memory of having seen it, what made you visit Alien Hub to tell your tale?

No accusation of fraud, I'd just like to know whether you had the memory/flashback and thought, 'Bloody hell I saw an alien and then forgot all about it!?!?' or 'Bloody hell I saw a really weird and unnaturally tall German and forgot all about it!?!?'
I'll have to go into a bit more detail. At the time of my recall i was not online and only had one person i could talk to about this. As time went by and i wondered more and more over it, i got online and searched for Alien related info as i deemed him as none human by sight. I was amazed when remebering him amongst many people, a man of that height whether on stilts or not would gather attention, this guy was invisible to them, even when i pointed him out to a stranger. The main fact for me is the sense of memory being different in quite a stark way, the memory i think was not meant to be recalled but as it was triggered and not requested, it has a very different and vivid quality that has remained the exact same over many years.

One more thing here, at the time that i recalled this event, right after the sequence, i told myself never to ignore what i was truly feeling at that moment, hard to explain that really but what i mean is never to let myself change this realisation into something else, which at the time i thought was impossible but it turned out the exact opposite after i learned of Tall Whites.

He made me look His eyes were very odd, stuck at about 2 inches and he looked German.
Was German the word that struck you as you initially replayed this encounter in your mind, or did that only come to you later? Can you think back now to your first reaction and describe what it was that led you to choose that descriptor?

Must not make a joke, must not make a joke...

AlienNazi2.jpg

Sorry...

Was German the word that struck you as you initially replayed this encounter in your mind, or did that only come to you later? Can you think back now to your first reaction and describe what it was that led you to choose that descriptor?

Yes i can, he had blonde hair, shoulder length. Extremely guppy eyes that were blue and a long featured chiseled face. I thought German back then but maybe now i would say Scandinavian. Blonde hair, blue eyes, nine foot tall, Hitlers dream, that would have been how my mind was working back then.

I've heard different stories that the PTB are/were running beta tests on the public to see how they would respond to an alien or hybrid presence. One of them was witnesses watching a man walk down the beach and he had huge eyes. Another one was a pure reptilian walking through an intersection. They don't need to ask anyone their opinion because they were probably reading the scalar waves/thoughts coming from the brains of the witnesses. A call would have gone out to local law enforcement prior to the staged event telling them not to respond to calls from that area.

In Whitley Strieber's fiction/non-fiction book The Grays he wrote that they have a natural evasion ability where they can stay just outside your peripheral vision and render themselves completely unseen. Another thing in the book was "You can only see things that are in motion." According to the Corteum Bible the only stationary thing is the core of the Grand Universe. There was an account of a Reptilian standing with a group of humans and he psychically transmitted "See me as you see each other." They all perceived him to be human. I image if someone was standing a hundred feet away they could see that he was a Reptilian.

I've heard different stories that the PTB are/were running beta tests on the public to see how they would respond to an alien or hybrid presence. One of them was witnesses watching a man walk down the beach and he had huge eyes. Another one was a pure reptilian walking through an intersection. They don't need to ask anyone their opinion because they were probably reading the scalar waves/thoughts coming from the brains of the witnesses. A call would have gone out to local law enforcement prior to the staged event telling them not to respond to calls from that area.
Hold on, there looks to be quite a lot of hand-waving going on here. Who was telling you these stories? Among the questions this one paragraph raises for me: can we safely assert that scalar waves exist in any meaningful sense, let alone that the thoughts our brains generate are transmitted in such a form?

If - if, mark you - both those things are true, we still then have to believe that those waves can a] be intercepted and b] be interpreted correctly. Is there any evidence to suggest that can be done?

Lastly, who or what was purported to be the subject of these tests - humans in costume, or something else?

Last edited:
Mind reading technology does exist. I follow claims of victims of gang stalking and a lot of them confirm this. Read The Invisible Crime by Michael Fitzhugh Bell. One of the examples in his book and when he was a guest on C2C was they'll stage an encounter where someone will be wearing a T-shirt with a rocket on it. When viewed the person thinks the word and have a mental picture. I believe they do that to refine their tech. Another example I've heard on C2C is you could be sitting in a restaurant and two tables away a perpetrator could be reading your thoughts in real time on their cell. From the targets brain to a receiver then transmitted to a particular cell in under a second.

Mind reading technology does exist. I follow claims of victims of gang stalking and a lot of them confirm this. Read The Invisible Crime by Michael Fitzhugh Bell. One of the examples in his book and when he was a guest on C2C was they'll stage an encounter where someone will be wearing a T-shirt with a rocket on it. When viewed the person thinks the word and have a mental picture. I believe they do that to refine their tech. Another example I've heard on C2C is you could be sitting in a restaurant and two tables away a perpetrator could be reading your thoughts in real time on their cell. From the targets brain to a receiver then transmitted to a particular cell in under a second.

We kinda like a bit more proof than 'I've heard'.

They Live reclassified as a documentary
12-06-17

live425.jpg

THE John Carpenter film They Live is a documentary, it has been confirmed.

The film, about humanity being manipulated to mindlessly breed and consume by a master race of disgusting extraterrestrials, was previously marketed as fiction.

Director John Carpenter said: “Initially we were forced to promoted the film as a fantasy, but the skull-faced creatures who use consumerism to make us into obedient cattle no longer feel the need to hide.

“I think everyone has pretty much worked it out for themselves by this point, or just doesn’t give a shit.”

He added: ”It wasn’t easy getting the aliens to let us film them, but when I told them they’d get to share the screen with Rowdy Roddy Piper they really couldn’t say no.

“I mean, would you? He’s Rowdy Roddy Piper for Pagan Owl God’s sake.”

Daily Mash.

Anyone who has seen a few performances by Derren Brown https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derren_Brown will realise that no such technology is necessary to explain demonstrations of "mind reading".

The much simpler explanation of how it appears to be done without such technology is probably true, if you subscribe to the general principle that of any range of explanations offered for a phenomenon, the simpler explanation is more likely to be true.

Ok, this is strange i know and many will call it as untrue and i fully understand why.

I had contact with a nine foot Alien while amongst hundreds of people that never saw him. It occurred at a huge party and during daylight out in the open.

I had become seperated from the group i was with the previous night and spent the night looking for my friends. With no luck as dawn was breaking i decided to camp out in the food court, knowing they would be by the entrance soon. My plan was to scan all that were entering while i sat on a chair outside a burger van. Around 10am i noticed all around me focusing their attention toward an area way off down the square, a fight i presumed or something along those lines. As i was trying to see what the commotion was about i then saw an extremely tall figure making some very strange movements, jerking and moving with out fluidity. I was transfixed on him and amazed that no one was paying him any attention. I remember saying to a stranger and pointing " are you seeing that ", he looked at me with a puzzled expression and when i looked back at it, it was feet away and staring at me with a comforting smile. He made me look away from his gaze and to fill my lungs with air, he was wearing clothes of a cowboy that were way too small and his feet were not properley in the boots he was wearing. As i was facining the opposite direction and full of air i then saw him walk past, the boots were scuffed on the sides where he had scuffed up the food square and he wandered off as i watched his back. His eyes were very odd, stuck at about 2 inches and he looked German.

Now the wierd bit, i knew nothing of this encounter until weeks later when i burnt my finger and drew in air as it hurt. Then what i have described above came back to me peice by peice and caused me to spend the day sat in a chair wondering if i have gone crazy.

I did not believe in Aliens and joined Alien Ufo to tell my story only to find he fits a catagorey perfectly.
The Tall Whites or Nordic beings. The memory stays as fresh as two weeks old and all around that time have all but been forgotten. Over fifteen years ago this happened to me.
well, why not? I'm not going to say it wasn't possible, because i have seen some weird shit too. one question, neither you nor your friends had a phone?

We kinda like a bit more proof than 'I've heard'.

12-06-17

live425.jpg

The film, about humanity being manipulated to mindlessly breed and consume by a master race of disgusting extraterrestrials, was previously marketed as fiction.

Director John Carpenter said: “Initially we were forced to promoted the film as a fantasy, but the skull-faced creatures who use consumerism to make us into obedient cattle no longer feel the need to hide.

“I think everyone has pretty much worked it out for themselves by this point, or just doesn’t give a shit.”

He added: ”It wasn’t easy getting the aliens to let us film them, but when I told them they’d get to share the screen with Rowdy Roddy Piper they really couldn’t say no.

“I mean, would you? He’s Rowdy Roddy Piper for Pagan Owl God’s sake.”

Daily Mash.

Hint #1 that this is garbage (in case you needed one): John Carpenter writes and speaks fluent, elegant and literate English.
Hint #2: John Carpenter is much more concerned with human greed and innate evil than he is with ugly extraterrestrials. This is obvious from his work. He believes very strongly in this film; and those ugly aliens - they are stand-ins for certain parts of American society who are amazingly still with us. Jeez you see They Live and all you can obsess about is aliens?

On the other hand, I can certainly see him making the joke about Roddy Piper.

Daily Mash.

Just in case anyone took this seriously ... :nails:

About the Daily Mash
The Daily Mash is a satirical website which publishes spoof articles, i.e. it is all made-up and is not intended, in any way whatsoever, to be taken as factual. Glad we’ve got that sorted.

:roll:

Hi Pepe.

When was this experience? Which year? Would it be right to assume we are talking before widescale internet and cameraphone availability?

In Whitley Strieber's fiction/non-fiction book The Grays he wrote that they have a natural evasion ability where they can stay just outside your peripheral vision and render themselves completely unseen. Another thing in the book was "You can only see things that are in motion." According to the Corteum Bible the only stationary thing is the core of the Grand Universe. There was an account of a Reptilian standing with a group of humans and he psychically transmitted "See me as you see each other." They all perceived him to be human. I image if someone was standing a hundred feet away they could see that he was a Reptilian.

I have seen Nordics walking around in public in London... Right beside the Palace. These are not ordinary humans, but they are average human height. Some up to six feet tall. But their eyes are larger than average, and foreheads are higher... faces a little longer... skin reflects light differently. They are different...

I have seen them in restaurants, in the US, at Island resorts, and bars... They are everywhere.

I have never seen a reptillian show himself in public, and Greys will wear disquises...
I think most of the time they woukd rather blend in.

Last edited:
If it was a big event I wonder if you were spiked? Even extremely mundane things can be altered by things like LSD. After ingesting a low grade or a very subtle dose you may have not even realized you were on a trip.

Far - fetched I know but with no disrespect intended so is seeing a 9 foot alien.

Also some form of sleep paralysis? A false memory? http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/false-memories.61342/

I have seen Nordics walking around in public in London... Right beside the Palace. These are not ordinary humans, but they are average human height. Some up to six feet tall. But their eyes are larger than average, and foreheads are higher... faces a little longer... skin reflects light differently. They are different...

I have seen them in restaurants, in the US, at Island resorts, and bars... They are everywhere.

I have never seen a reptillian show himself in public, and Greys will wear disquises...
I think most of the time they woukd rather blend in.

Out of interest as I believe these are supposed to be benevolent. Did you ever go and talk to them? Say "hey you're an alien right?"

So they don't do probing anymore?

Seriously though having spotted someone once who I honestly felt may not have been human

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/people-who-feel-wrong.39070/

I'm wondering if you see a few aliens that don't give off bad vibes why not go and talk to them?

The Norse lot I always thought were the nice guys no?
You have a point. If you encounter an alien, why not chat?
I think people are held back somehow, in case it's a human who looks odd. People are afraid, etc.

You have a point. If you encounter an alien, why not chat?
I think people are held back somehow, in case it's a human who looks odd. People are afraid, etc.

You are also a little freaked. I call it Stuck On Stupid, because your mind can't seem to process what your eyes are seeing.

Back