• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Contemporary UFO Reports

Birmingham UFOs?
Take me to your boozer Jun 5 2003

By Steve Swingler, Evening Mail

UFO experts are investigating reports of strange lights seen in the sky over the city centre.

The respected investigators Contact International UFO Research (CIUFOR) are looking into the sightings over Broad Street last Saturday night.

A man in his 30s phoned the organisation after he was left 'disconcerted' by what he saw at around 11.20pm.

CIUFOR spokesman Michael Soper said: "The eye witness told us he saw two triangular shapes of white, bluish light moving from north east to south west west.

"He was surprised because there was no noise. They were moving completely silently. A third object joined them and together moved in a set square shape before one of the objects shot off vertically. The remaining lights then disappeared leaving a clear sky.

"The sighting lasted for a couple of minutes in total."

Mr Soper said the organisation was now investigating the sighting and checking with air traffic control to see if it could be accounted for by aircraft activity.

He said CIUFOR investigates around three or four UFO sightings a year in the West Midlands. UFO hotspots include the Malvern Hills and Clee Hills. CIUFOR was founded in 1967 by the eighth Lord Clancarty, Brinsley le Poer Trench, author of several UFO books. Up to 50 overseas branches were set up in the 1970s with a total membership of 11,000 enthusiasts. CIUFOR now limits its activities to collecting and disseminating data.

Mr Soper added: "We would be very interested to hear from anyone else who saw these strange lights last Saturday."
Source

[Emp edit: Fixing big link]

Mystery of Omsk UFOs Finally Unveiled
The night sky was filled with the glow that outshone the stars

Enthusiasts have helped to unveil the mystery of an unusual phenomenon - the origin of the strange "medusa" in the sky of the Russian Omsk region before dawn.

On June 20th, at about 3 a.m., residents of the Siberian city of Omsk could see a wide bright stripe on the sky. The stripe was swelling, stratifying and twirling, covering the sky with circles. The glow was very bright, it was outshining the stars. People started talking about an unidentified flying object.

The strange phenomenon was not witnessed by common people alone. Astronomer Vladimir Krupko and a group of scientists were conducting astronomic research that night at the Omsk planetarium. The photo and video equipment was working too: students were observing noctilucent clouds. The unusual phenomenon in the atmosphere was filmed, and Vladimir Krupko was discussing the event with other people already in the morning.

As it turned out, the mysterious glow - the bright stripe above the horizon - could be seen in Moscow as well. Pilots saw it too that night. The Omsk-based astronomer posted a message on the Internet, in which he said that the phenomenon had been filmed. The message produced a sensation. However, people that thoroughly deal with UFOs recognized something that they already knew. The footage showed the moment, when the first stage of a carrier rocket was separating. At least, it looked like it. There are a lot of similar tapes: the separation of the first stage usually takes place in the visibility zone of a cosmodrome.

There was no official message reported about the launch of a rocket that night, which brought up a version of secret military activities. Omsk astronomers decided to check the version of a UFO anyway.

Moscow astronomers and ufologists had friends among the employees of the military cosmodrome in Plesetsk. They confirmed in correspondence that carrier rocket Molniya-M had been launched at the mentioned time. The rocket took a military satellite to the orbit. In return to the information, military men asked astronomers to send the video tape to them.

Omsk astronomers have filmed the moment, when the second stage of the carrier rocket was separating. That was an extremely rare occasion, because military men did not have such a tape before. The separation of the second stage happens thousands of kilometers far from the cosmodrome. It is possible to see something only during sunset or before-dawn hours, when it is night on Earth, but the rocket's tail of gas is lit with the sunlight. In Russia, such events can be seen only in Omsk and on the outskirts of the city. The separated parts do not fall down chaotically. The space garbage is a great danger to people, that is why the separation process takes place above sparsely populated areas. According to the agreement between the Omsk regional administration and the Russian Space Agency, a big swamp in the north of the Omsk region was defined as the "space dump." That is why, the separation of the second stage takes place in the visibility area in Omsk. This explains numerous messages about a UFO flying above Omsk.

The first launch took place on the Plesetsk cosmodrome on October 17th, 1989, and there were some people, who witnessed the event at once. A lot of letters and drawings were sent to the Omsk planetarium. No one could even imagine at that time that common people would get the information about the first launch of a military satellite. That is why, no ufologist could explain the mysterious glow in the night sky. Aliens were blamed for that, and Omsk found itself in the UFO encyclopedia as the most attractive city for aliens. "The separation process is a very impressive sight, it impresses people a lot, making them use their imagination. People would even take such events for heavenly signs - we had people coming to us saying that they had seen angels in the sky or something like that," Vladimir Krupko said.

The mystery of the Omsk UFO has been finally unveiled, although it does not mean that there are no inexplicable and wonderful events in the world.
Closure on a UFO sighting!

But it also shows that people who report such sightings aren't necessarily hallucinating or seeing 'swamp gas'... :p

More jellyfish - over Daventry!
A MAN spotted two jellyfish like objects which he could only describe as UFOs flying over his Daventry home.

On the same day an hour before a cameraman recorded footage of similar colour and shape vessels in the night sky in Worcestershire.

Adrian Dalton, 32, of Hemans Road, Daventry was standing in his back garden with his son on Tuesday, July 22 between 10pm and 10.30pm.

He first became aware of them when he saw two black objects in the distance which he thought were birds. Next thing, they were above his home.

He said: "They were like two brown jellyfish in the sky, they looked like they were swimming and I had not taken any drugs."

The objects which were brown with a dark centre, and the size of a ten pence piece at arm's length, made a swishing sound and pulsated. They flew from the west over Mr Dalton's house at slow speed and he could see the propulsion system at work.
He said: "I have been interested in these objects for 15 years but for the past few days I have been trying to come to terms with what I've seen. They were fascinating.

"It's an infinite universe, we're not the only life and it's pretty egotistical to think we are."

Earlier this summer a woman from Crick had a paranormal experience which she recounted to UFO magazine, Rapport.
She was walking in the village on June 16 when she saw an aeroplane with a lozenge-shaped object above it which was going at some speed alongside the plane.
Then when she looked again the object was underneath the plane but quickly shot off very quickly in the opposite direction.

This story seemed just another LITS (lights in the sky) affair, but then I realised it was on the same date and in the same region as the report above - and it was filmed.
The truth is out there.... Aug 6 2003

By Sue Smith, Evening Mail

UFO experts today admitted they are investigating reports of strange lights seen in the sky above the West Midlands.

Several people have reported strange lights in the sky during the past few weeks and a BBC cameraman captured them on film.

They have been filmed by Tom Hines, aged 24, who works on the BBC soap Doctors.

He could not believe what he saw while trying to find a possible location for a private short film at Hanbury in Worcestershire.

At about 8.30pm on July 22 he spotted two white lights in the sky, which then seemed to disappear.

They reappeared bright and moving slightly before vanishing for a second time.

Tom put down his camera but then three lights suddenly flashed up to form a diamond-like cluster.

He started filming again and the three lights disappeared a few moments later.

Although usually sceptical about unidentified flying objects, Tom believes what he captured on the seven-minute film cannot be easily explained. "It was seriously like something out of Close Encounters," he said.

"The only way I can describe it was like somebody turning on spotlights in the sky.

"It was quite honestly, and in every meaning of the phrase, out of this world."

Contact International UFO Research investigates about three or four sightings each year in the West Midlands and a spokesman said hotspots included the Malvern Hills and Clee Hills.

rynner said:
This story seemed just another LITS (lights in the sky) affair, but then I realised it was on the same date and in the same region as the report above - and it was filmed.
I hope this film will be available to view sometime.

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles

UAV or UFO? UAVs are robot drones used in surveillance or military operations.
Seeing something unusual

As the buzz increases about UAVs, separating Earth-built craft from reports of incoming UFOs is getting tougher. There are already cases of mistaken identity. UAVs or classified test craft -- such as the mysterious "black triangle" -- have been branded as surely extraterrestrial in nature.

"I would definitely say that as time goes on it is becoming increasingly difficult to categorize UFOs as unidentified, given the large number of UAV projects that are in development," observes Colm Kelleher, a staff member and deputy administrator of projects for the National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDS).

NIDS is a privately funded group based in Las Vegas, Nevada and engaged in research on UFOs and other anomalous phenomena.

In 1999, NIDS set up a hotline for folks to call in if they saw something unusual. Since then, some 5,000 phone calls and emails from around North America have been received. The group investigated these reported anomalies as scientifically as possible.

After quickly weeding out crank calls, rocket launches, satellite re-entries, as well as meteors and other identifiable objects, NIDS was left with 1,100 reports that appeared worthy of follow up.

"Among these were approximately 300 sightings of large black triangles, but also multiple reports of sightings of small objects, some in daylight," Kelleher said.

"There are several other reports of sightings of small objects that might fit the category of small UAVs," Kelleher said. The aim of NIDS is to try to transfer as many sightings as possible from the "UFO" category to the "IFO" -- or identified flying object -- category.

"One of the things we plan to do as part of accomplishing this is to create a UAV database," Kelleher explained.

However, it might be hard to keep any UAV database current. That's how much work is underway, behind both open and closed doors.
Part of a long article here.

More acronyms, pics and links on page.

Expert's photo shows 'UFO'
UFO expert Michael Soper was amazed to capture an object he believes could be an alien spacecraft on his own camera.

Mr Soper, of Ousley Close, Marston, Oxford, spotted the object on a photograph he had taken of a cloud at Middleton Cheney, near Banbury.

He suggested the object could have been an alien sheltering from solar storms which have been linked with the recent scorching weather conditions.

"I took a picture of a cloud which looked like a chicken about to take flight," said Mr Soper, 55, media spokesman for Contact International, a group which monitors UFO sightings across the world.

"When it came out I spotted a small egg shaped object with a bizarre plasma tail."

It is not the first time Mr Soper's camera has captured something strange.

He said: "In 1995 I took a picture of a spherical object outside the Marston Co-op.

"My contention is UFOs are up there all the time, whether they are man made or not, they are up there watching us."

He said it was possible UFO sightings had increased at the moment due to the number of coronal holes in the sun, blasting out tremendous amounts of energy into space.

"We have freak weather conditions as a result, and there are solar storms in space.

"It is possible there are more UFO sightings because something is sheltering here from storms in space."

Dominic Woollatt, of the Met Office, said: "We are certainly not aware of any links between hot weather and UFO sightings.

"UFO sightings do tend to happen when people are outside, and they are more likely to be outside when the weather is hot.
Sadly, his pic is not shown.

He said: "In 1995 I took a picture of a spherical object outside the Marston Co-op. I love it! :D

The Phoenix Lights

Here is a new twist to the Phoenix Lights stories...
----------------------------------------
The Phoenix Lights
Visitors Came Earlier In Daylight
<snip>
While the military attempted to scrub the UFO story in the days following the event with claims of flares being dropped by nearby Luke Air Force Base, Jeff Willes, a Phoenix resident and UFO hunter, knew better. He had videotaped the same intensely bright objects hovering and maneuvering over Phoenix earlier that same day -- these were definitely not flares!
--------------------------------------------------

Besides the lights, there is an intriguing bit of
video that shows a classic saucer-with-dome
traveling in a strange manner.

Get the full story at:

http://www.rense.com/general40/phoenix.htm

TVgeek

The video footage looks like a balloon of some sort. Funny how they compare it to the Villa photos, which GSW wrote off many moons ago with computer image analysis (there were strings attached)!

The part that really bothers me about this is, why has he
been sitting on this for so long? There were (are) plenty of
outlets to release this kind of evidence... why has he
waited until now?

TVgeek

Perhaps he's been trying to flog the footage and still to various documentary/video companies? :rofl:

... or it took him that long to render the
footage on his PC!

TVgeek

I finally found the complete video of the
Phoenix Lights daytime footage -- they
are not balloons, geese, helicoptor or flares.

http://ufotheatre.com/reports.htm

The "saucer-on-its-side" that I alluded to
above was actually shot in May of this year...
not in '97 (I was too busy watching the
object to notice the date-stamp on
the screen... duh!) so it is worth checking out!

If you download the MPEG's you will
probably want to be on a broadband
connection...

Have at it!

TVgeek

I have to admit that it's not easy to tell what those things are at all - it's a video of a video/film. In this case it makes it harder to spot anything untoward.

from icBirmingham again

An unusually high number of UFO sightings have been reported across the Midlands due to the hot weather, say a group of alien spotters.

Cigar-shaped ships, beaming lights in the sky and a Tinkerbell-like being have all been reported to UFO society Contact since June.

Michael Soper, Contact's Midlands spokesman, said there had been 30 clear sightings of UFOs in the Birmingham area which could be put down to the temperatures.

"This year there has been a startling number of cases from people seeing lights moving in formation, silently in the sky, especially in the Bromsgrove, Kidderminster and Malvern areas," he said.

It is a bit pointless to try to explain sightings with little to go on, but it really could be geese-

just about a week ago, I saw a huge flock of geese in the sky near Market Harborough-
I thought they were a flock of starlings nearby, until they started flying behind a group of distant trees-

suddenly I had to readjust my sense of perspective, and the tiny birds I thought I was looking at jumped into focus as a flock of about a hundred Canada Geese.
It was a very strange feeling.

It is good to look carefully at the sky, just as these MARA people are doing, and see the many surprising phenomena there;

many of which can give rise to cases of mistaken identity.

I found this on Rense. I quite like the idea of them hanging around
over us. The headline suggests a celestial light fitting visible from every wee
cottage we inhabit:

http://www.rense.com/general41/clust.htm

UFO Cluster Hanging
Around Over UK
This Is North Scotland.co.uk
9-5-3

Strange lights in the North-east night sky have baffled the experts. _ Sixteen lights travelling rapidly across clear skies were spotted over two nights by a Fyvie resident. Air traffic control bosses and aviation experts have ruled out aircraft or satellites, because the lights were travelling too fast to be planes or orbiting objects. _ Astronomy experts say the lights could not have been "shooting stars" because they were travelling too slowly and from different directions. _ One North-east UFO expert was at a loss to offer a straightforward explanation and said the mysterious sightings should be logged as genuine close encounters with unidentified flying objects. _ The high-level Fyvie flyovers first appeared on Thursday about 10.30pm and were still crossing silently overhead more than two hours later. _ They took only seconds to cross the sky, then gave a repeat performance on Friday night and into Saturday morning. _ Resident and Evening Express reporter Graham Lawther said he spotted the first lights at 10.35pm on Thursday. _ He said: "I had stepped outside for a good view of Mars, which is closer to the earth now than it has been for thousands of years, on what was a crystal-clear, moonless night. _ "But I also saw a small white light, high in the atmosphere, appear in the southern sky and fly extremely fast to the north. _ "It was far too rapid for an aircraft. It was across the whole sky in under 10 seconds and a plane would have taken several minutes." _ Mr Lawther saw seven identical, fast-moving pinpricks of light between 10.35pm and 11.20pm, and six more from 12.15am-12.45am. _ Three more were witnessed on the Friday night, between 10.20pm and 10.35pm, the first heading south and two more quickly heading north. _ The lights, which appeared to be at the altitude of a high-flying aircraft gave off a white glow. A RAF Kinloss spokeswoman said: "We had no activity in that area on either day." _ A National Air Traffic Services spokesman said: "I have checked with our colleagues in Aberdeen and Prestwick, which covers the upper air space. _ "There are no reports of any sightings from either night." _ A spokesman for the Royal Observatory in Edinburgh said the lights could have been satellites in high orbit. He said large satellites were occasionally seen with the naked eye, though never 13 in less than two hours. He said they were almost always observed shortly before dawn or after dusk, when sunlight reflected off their highly polished surfaces. _ Our skies are hotspot for saucers _ The North-east is a global hotspot for UFO sightings. _ Aberdonian Ian Taylor, who has been studying the subject for more than 50 years, said folk travel to this region from all over the country in the hope of a close encounter. Lights and objects were regularly seen near Muchalls, Portlethen, Deeside and the area north of Aberdeen, he explained. _ The ex-RAF man said it would be difficult to explain away the sheer number of the latest phenomena in the skies above Fyvie as aircraft, satellites or shooting stars. _ "These were obviously aerial objects, either generating their own light or reflecting light," said Mr Taylor. _ "What was seen was straightforward UFO activity." _ Mr Taylor said no one should jump to the conclusion that the sightings were necessarily "craft from another planet" but said they were certainly unexplained observations of unidentified objects. _ "The frequency of sightings up here is immense," said Mr Taylor, who lives in Aberdeen's West End. "If you are willing to go out and look in the evening, particularly in the winter time, you would be able to see things you would not believe." _ Recent North-east sightings have included: _ * A hovering ball of light seen from Kincorth for two hours last January. _ * A silent red light following a couple in their car on the A90 just south of Aberdeen in December 2002, which shot off vertically. _ * Two "bright globes" spinning above Cruden Bay in October 2001, which faded after 10 minutes. _ * A black wing-like object, which glowed and buzzed a couple's home in Aboyne - and which was also seen by a man driving between Daviot and Oldmeldrum. _ http://www.thisisnorthscotland.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=84106&
command=displayContent&sourceNode=83936&contentPK=6902806

Flying Objects Identified

UFO COULD BE MODEL PLANE
IT was not a bird, it was not a plane and it probably was not a UFO.

The silver cigar-shaped object seen in the sky over Bacup Road could have been one of Mr Dale Boltons novel aircraft.
Mr Bolton, who often flies his aircrafts with members of the Ribble Valley Model Soaring Association, prides himself on flying some of the most unusual creations one of which matches the description given by part-time taxi driver Mr Steve Haworth and his passenger.

He told the Burnley Express that he saw a cigar-shaped object with a small pulsating light in the middle in the sky over Bacup Road.

Mr Haworth, of Burton Street, spotted the object, which changed shape and went backwards and forwards in a straight line before vanishing, at 7-45 a.m. on Saturday, August 30th.

One resident, who lives in the Bacup Road area, claimed that she saw it and believed that it was a grey hot air balloon with a yellow dot in the middle.

But Mr Simon Hardman, chairman of the soaring association, says that these unidentified flying objects belong to members, who are often out flying their machines early in the morning.

He said that Mr Bolton often uses different technology to put together his gliders, which fly from side to side on the wind. One of his creations is a long silver craft and another is shaped like a flying saucer with a yellow dot in the middle.

The model gliding club was established in 1972 and has members across East Lancashire.
With photo of Mr. Bolton with his flying saucer.

..And apossible UFO connection with new crop circle:

Mysterious crop circle appears near Kendal
A MYSTERIOUS crop circle has appeared in a South Lakeland wheat field reports Andy Bloxham.

The strange mark, a series of four concentric circles, has appeared in a 65-acre field at Old Hutton, near Kendal, leaving passers-by to wonder whether it is the work of pranksters or something more sinister.

Andy Woodhouse, who lives in the village, claims that at around 10pm on Monday – when it is believed the circle was made - he saw yellow and amber lights followed by lots of white flashes.

“With the marks they’ve left in the field, you would think it was aliens.” Mr Woodhouse was driving home with a friend when he saw the strange scene: “I thought it was a tractor at first, but I thought it was a funny time to be cutting the wheat. I’ve never seen anything like it.” Friend Martin Wilson was in the car: “I’m not saying what it was, or what it wasn’t. We went back for a camera but by the time we got back the lights had gone.” Farmer Ian Mason, who owns the field and lives opposite, said he saw the mark as soon as he opened the door: “I think it’s somebody messing about.

I’m pretty sure it’s not aliens.” A WINDERMERE man believes a bright light he saw burning across the Bowness sky on Monday night could have been an asteroid or space junk.

Steve Reeve wonders if he was the only person to witness the astrological phenomenon at around 9.40pm which he described as a, “large ball of flame which came hurtling out of the sky, straight down at very high speed over the top of the forest at Claife Heights.”

Flying Tray?!?

Thats what they are calling it:

http://www.cccrn.ca/intro.htm

You may have to go down to "News and Updates"
and check out the 9.12.03 entry.
(And don't bother enlarging the photos -- they are already
displayed as large as they get.)

It looks like an airborne corn husk, to me...
but it is in a wheat field!

Opinions:
Bird? Rod? Or Flying Tray?

Have fun!
TVgeek

Useless photo scanned to an even more useless quality and size. Without any idea of scale, distance and perspective i'm going to assume its mundane - could be a leaf - i don't think we'll be rewriting the science books over this. :D

This looks more interesting:
http://www.ufoplaza.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1177

A UFO was captured on a pic shot at a Dutch radio telescope array at Westerbork.
Around 2:45pm the man took several pictures of the Radio Telescopes, with an interval of approx. 5 min. He didn't see anything unusual untill he looked back at the pictures the next day. On one picture of the first Radio Telescope he noticed a strange object.

well as far as the guy that took the picture

"Hee leug da'j 't met de klompe kon'n veulen." !:D

FROM THE WEEKEND ART BELL SHOW

Recap
Aerial Revelations
John Lear, a Lockheed L-1011 Captain, known for his revelations about aerial phenomena and UFOs, caught up with Art for the full 4-hour broadcast.

Related Articles
John Lear's Disclosure Briefing
As presented on the 11/2/03 show:

Art Bell: Let's say the government chose me. They were going to use me as an outlet to release this information. Let's just say they did that and they took me to a briefing. Then what John?

John Lear: They whisk you to Washington, DC, you get limo-ed to this building, beautiful building, you go up into this room. They say, 'Art, you're the guy and if you give us the go ahead, we are gonna release everything we know to the public. If you decide to go ahead, all major networks will be provided with information on all aspects of the cover up and no type of information will be withheld. Because of the deal for immunity for all participants of the cover up provides that nothing, no artifacts, no piece of information be withheld.'

So here's what happened, Art. We'll use some videos and stills. Our first UFO recoveries were in the late '30s. We made a couple in the beginning of the '40s and then came Roswell, which the public found out about. We got 2 live aliens from Roswell. One died shortly there after and one lived till 1956. And we found out so far there are 18 different alien species that we know about monitoring Earth. Some are good and some are hostile, most are indifferent. We found out that we are the experimental product, if you will, of an alien race who we never met and we don't know who they are. All we know is that the Greys are cybernetic organisms, glorified robots if you will, who work here at the behest of their employers monitoring us through abductions. We were never able to find out what the experiment is all about except that we have been externally corrected about 65 times. And they, the aliens, refer to us as "Containers." There's been speculation that the souls our bodies contain is the reason for the experiments. But nothing's been proven or determined.

Since 1938 we've lost over 200 aircraft due to UFO hostilities and thousands of soldiers in all kinds of different actions with aliens. Since that time several hundred thousand civilians have disappeared with no trace. Several thousand of those were eliminated by us because of their chance encounters with the aliens which we could ill afford to have publicized.

A slightly more frightening phenomena known as "human mutilations" have occurred on a regular basis and are similar to "cattle mutilations". In that the human or humans are taken from the street, so to speak, and returned to the same area about 45 minutes to an hour later with their rectums cored out, their genitals removed, eyes removed from their sockets, and completely drained of blood. In all cases it appeared that the mutilation procedures occurred while the persons were still alive and conscious. One of our scientists speculates that apparently the human specimens had to be alive for the samples to be worth anything. Abductions occur on a daily basis throughout the United States to at least 10% of the population.

When we were first made aware this we protested to the little grey being we had held in captivity at the YY-2 facility in Los Alamos, but a deal was struck that in exchange for advanced technology from the aliens we would allow them to abduct a very small number of persons and we would periodically be given a list of those persons abducted. We got something less than the technology we bargained for and found the abductions exceeded by a million fold than what we had naively agreed to.

In 1954, President Eisenhower met with a representative of another alien species at Muroc Test Center, which is now called Edwards Airforce Base. This alien suggested that they could help us get rid of the Greys but Eisenhower turned down their offer because they offered no technology.

At this point it became apparent to all involved that there was no such thing as a God, at least how the public perceives God. Certainly some form of computer recorder stores information and an occasional miracle is displayed by the aliens to influence a religious event. This so unnerved Eisenhower that he had "In God We Trust" put on paper money and coins and put in the Pledge of Allegiance to reaffirm the public belief in God. Shortly after this it was determined in meetings between the US and the Russians that the situation was serious enough that a cold war should be manufactured as a ruse to divert attention of the public away from UFOs towards some other scary threat like the H-bomb. It was also decided to keep the ruse secret from any elected or appointed officials within both the US and Russian governments as it took so long to vet these officials and the ruse was easier to manage if the top people didn't know about it.

In the late 1950's NASA was formed to compartmentalize, containerize, and sanitize information from all space platforms and vehicles. We sold NASA to the public claiming that all information would belong to them but they got very little and even that was highly sanitized.

Our first efforts were to keep the public from learning about Venus. A very similar planet to Earth and it's population is very similar to us just technologically advanced. We have learned a lot from them starting with the Russian Venera 1 and US Mariner 2, we made Venus look like a lead melting, volcanic surface, spewing sulfuric acid into a pressurized atmosphere 90 times that of Earth. And as often the case we over did it and we wondered why nobody asked how a parachute survived a descent into 800-degree air. We set up operations in Pine Gap, Australia to preclude any prying eyes figuring out what we were up to. We regularly eliminated through extreme prejudice anybody who was part of the operation and made the least little tiny threat about disclosure or dissatisfaction with the operation. Any space mission that included Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Mariner, Voyager, Clementine, and all the rest. All data initially came transmitted to Pine Gap then it was relayed to JPL or wherever after sanitizing. We had a little trouble with amateur radio operators but we figured out how they could intercept these signals but we managed to deal with that.

When the Russian threat began to fade we introduced Vietnam which kept the public occupied for over ten years. The cover up and personnel to run the operation began to get bigger and bigger and required more and more money. We were forced to inflate the defense budget, which soon not enough. Then we got into the drug business which was still not enough. We were the ones that looted the savings and loan industry and Wall Street to boot. It is so out of control now most people want immunity and want out. But there is so much secrecy and so many double and triple blinds in place that it's unlikely that this thing can ever be dismantled. And even if you give us the go ahead to spill the beans to the public it's unlikely they will get anything more than "yes, we recovered a flying saucer and yes, there was an occupant" but that's all we're gonna tell ya.

So go ahead and roll the tape for Mr. Bell. What you see here are what human mutilations look like. That one was a male about 27 years old. That one is film of dead aliens being pulled from the wreckage of a craft that crashed in Olancha, California in the '50s. That craft you see over there was over 250ft. in diameter and had to be buried on the spot. That site is in Utah near Dugway Proving Grounds. The object you're looking at now is the as the Kecksburg Acorn which was brought to Wright Patt in the middle '60s. There's Frank Drake trying to force information out of a being tied down to a stretcher. He was supposedly from Tao Ceti.

These pictures you're looking at now are structures on the Moon. That's the tower in Sinus Medii and it's over seven miles tall. And that thing over there is what we call the Colossus of Oguram(sp) in Mare Crisium. We don't know what it does but the machine itself is bigger than Brooklyn, New York. Now those are videos of the domes covering the craters. As you can see, some are in a very advanced state of decay.

These are 5 second slides of the 18 different alien species we are looking at. That one there is the most gruesome looking. The guards at one facility are carefully indoctrinated over several months being shown pictures similar to but not exactly like the alien. Only when he'd been acclimatized, so to speak, of the horrible looking beings are they allowed to stand in security positions. Before these acclimatizations were done, we had two guards die of a heart attack as the aliens came down the hallway unexpectedly.

And this last clip is of the Kennedy assassination. You've heard of the second gunman theory? Well, this is the second camera that recorded exactly what happened and we had 4 gunmen. And the bottom line was that Kennedy had to go. He insisted on releasing what little alien information we had told him about and he was trying to withdraw troops from Vietnam which we were using as a diversion for the public. After Kennedy we never told any President anything. Nixon knew because he was briefed as VP in 1952. That's how we knew where to take Jackie Gleason to Homestead Air Force Base to see the alien bodies we had in storage there.

And that's about it. What say you Art Bell? Do we brief the public? Yay or nay?"

--Special thanks to "Spaceprophet" of Fantastic Forum who provided this transcription.

Here are the web links that John Lear provided in support of his data:

vgl.org
rumormillnews.com
keithlaney.com
lunaranomalies.com
astrosurf.com

venus

Could someone with any knowledge of astronomy comment on the following quote from the above post?
Our first efforts were to keep the public from learning about Venus. A very similar planet to Earth and it's population is very similar to us just technologically advanced. We have learned a lot from them starting with the Russian Venera 1 and US Mariner 2, we made Venus look like a lead melting, volcanic surface, spewing sulfuric acid into a pressurized atmosphere 90 times that of Earth. And as often the case we over did it and we wondered why nobody asked how a parachute survived a descent into 800-degree air.
:confused:

Back