• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus / COVID Pandemic & UFOs

Robbrent

Abominable Snowman
Not a conspiracy thread sorry to disappoint

I was wondering, with the distinct lack of aircraft in skies at the moment (and for the last few months) have the number of reports increased or decreased

I know there is no central repository of sightings, but I guess there are some people who are members of forums and groups that make a study of this phenomena, who might be aware of answer to this

Not a conspiracy thread sorry to disappoint

I was wondering, with the distinct lack of aircraft in skies at the moment (and for the last few months) have the number of reports increased or decreased

I know there is no central repository of sightings, but I guess there are some people who are members of forums and groups that make a study of this phenomena, who might be aware of answer to this
Apparently it has unexpectedly increased the number of sightings:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-pandemic-sparks-30-year-21858446

Last edited by a moderator:
Except for reduced numbers of obvious commercial airliners aloft, I can't say there's been a radical reduction in air traffic in my area during the pandemic. Some reduced amount of commercial passenger service has continued all along. I hadn't noticed any reduction in commercial cargo, civil aviation, local helicopter or military flights.

I'd say the most obvious factor affecting the number of sightings is the simple fact there's a hugely increased number of people staying home with time on their hands - i.e., an increased number of potential witnesses able to spend time looking up at the sky.

Except for reduced numbers of obvious commercial airliners aloft, I can't say there's been a radical reduction in air traffic in my area during the pandemic. Some reduced amount of commercial passenger service has continued all along. I hadn't noticed any reduction in commercial cargo, civil aviation, local helicopter or military flights.

I'd say the most obvious factor affecting the number of sightings is the simple fact there's a hugely increased number of people staying home with time on their hands - i.e., an increased number of potential witnesses able to spend time looking up at the sky.
The skies above the UK are deserted

These days people spend so much time looking at their phones I doubt if they'd notice a large triangle floating over head, or a saucer zipping past.

Not related to Covid....but Dr Vallee did do some statistical studies early on and found that ufo sightings came in 'waves' as many know.
With this info and other data (time periods, time of day and night for sightings, etc) he postulated what he called Control System Hypothesis where he said it almost seemed like whatever was behind the enigma seemed like it was creating a social reinforcement paradigm to 'program'
humans into believing. He presented this in several of his early books..

Not related to Covid....but Dr Vallee did do some statistical studies early on and found that ufo sightings came in 'waves' as many know.
With this info and other data (time periods, time of day and night for sightings, etc) he postulated what he called Control System Hypothesis where he said it almost seemed like whatever was behind the enigma seemed like it was creating a social reinforcement paradigm to 'program'
humans into believing. He presented this in several of his early books..
That fits right in with what I believe about them --they even contact celebrities (like Duchovny, Keesha, Lennon), and other individuals with any connections to population they understand will maintain a certain level of contact / belief without causing a tipping point. The encounters where they isolate people on roads are part of that too. Military is being shown up too. Advanced means easily profiling all of us, and operating in an information universe far beyond what we an imagine. With their active camouflage technology and ability to appear to some but not other nearby, (also turn out part of what AATIP mentions they care capable of, and why Army has contract). And they are very hard to "swat" like some bugs, anticipating movements etc far in advance., predicting movements and capable of surgical maneuvers (with godlike AI too):
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-41284065

A really good point!

These days people spend so much time looking at their phones I doubt if they'd notice a large triangle floating over head, or a saucer zipping past.
To most people, clouds are well over their heads! :)

That fits right in with what I believe about them --they even contact celebrities (like Duchovny, Keesha, Lennon), and other individuals with any connections to population they understand will maintain a certain level of contact / belief without causing a tipping point. The encounters where they isolate people on roads are part of that too. Military is being shown up too. Advanced means easily profiling all of us, and operating in an information universe far beyond what we an imagine. With their active camouflage technology and ability to appear to some but not other nearby, (also turn out part of what AATIP mentions they care capable of, and why Army has contract). And they are very hard to "swat" like some bugs, anticipating movements etc far in advance., predicting movements and capable of surgical maneuvers (with godlike AI too):
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-41284065
I followed the X- Files tv show.....never heard about Duchovny.....l'll have to read about that.

I don't know about all the military aspects you mentioned. I do not use the ETH as a model to explain the UFO enigma. Indeed, neither does Dr Vallee...at least not according to his last books written some years ago. He has said that he thinks an 'unknown intelligence' is at the core of the mystery and ihho it is not from outer space or what we consider to be our known galaxy. The impression he gives is of an intelligence that is truly alien even as a biological form ( could it even be metaphysical...?) . His books Dimensions, Confrontations , and Revelations explains this model fairly well imho....though he would be the first to say it's just a model and there is no way to currently prove such a thing.
I also do not believe we are dealing with aliens from Alpha Centauri or Tau Ceti flying around our skies abducting, contacting , and encountering humans for some weird alien agenda doing sexual probes and the like. It's absurd imo. Again his reasons for this are well explained in his books. Of course this is all speculation...as is the ETH and PSH idea ,so until something concrete happens ....we might never know.

I was expecting that with "the simple fact there's a hugely increased number of people staying home with time on their hands", as EnolaGaia said, there would be a huge increase in the number of reports regarding paranormal (or just plain weird) happenings at home, not just UFOs. I didn't see that happen, but maybe I missed something.

(edit: added "just").

A family of aliens has moved into the short term let next door to us. Wifey was speaking to the female unit, of the unit, whilst they were hanging out washing over the weekend. Apparently the authorities of Planet Zarg are shit scared of importing C19 so all their exploration teams are not allowed home until the R number is zero.

Back