• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Degsy In Egypt!

Cavynaut

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I presume scouse was a well known dialect in ancient Egypt?

And the spirit guide who took Degsy over was priceless! I thought he was going to say 'Um white man speak with forked tongue, now we go and smoke um pipe of peace'.

I was quite surprised to see Zaheer Abass (the Egyptian Director of Antiquities) on the programme though. Isn't he usually quite hostile to anything vaguely 'new ageish'?

TheCavynaut said:

And the spirit guide who took Degsy over was priceless! I thought he was going to say 'Um white man speak with forked tongue, now we go and smoke um pipe of peace'.

I was quite surprised to see Zaheer Abass (the Egyptian Director of Antiquities) on the programme though. Isn't he usually quite hostile to anything vaguely 'new ageish'?

I didn't see this, but I'm disappointed his usual 'guide', Sam, did't become Sam the Sham of Pharoahs fame. Wasted opportunity by our favourite spirits-based medium.

[/wooly bully]

Hmmm...would Degsy look good in a fez?

I was especially impressed by Degsy's fearless new sidekick.

Sidekick glances towards opening of very dark underground chamber
I'm not going in there.

TheCavynaut said:

IMO;He's one of those types of people well known in academia (and business) who will latch onto anything as long as it doesn't involve hime doing any of the legwork or research. The only new agey stuff he seems hostile to is when it's something that goes against his official line and/or doesn't let him get his face in front of the TV cameras.

Talking to dead Egyptians is bollocks, but it doesn't upset the applecart as far as mainstream Egyptian history is concerned.

I would bet that Degsy doesn't turn up anything that couldn't be found in a Big Boy's and Girl's Guide to Ancient Egypt type book.

TheCavynaut said:

Was the possessed Degsy speaking Scouse slang like Lar and arrrrre Kid?

According to Teletext today he's off to Pompeii next. Can he speak conversational Latin?

And what happened to the answers to all our Derek Acorah questions we posted a few months ago? Did he ever reply?

gncxx said:
And what happened to the answers to all our Derek Acorah questions we posted a few months ago? Did he ever reply?

Good point. I'd forgotten about those. I think we might have upset him!!

liveinabin1 said:
gncxx said:

Good point. I'd forgotten about those. I think we might have upset him!!

Let's hope so! Muahahahahaaa...!

Back