• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Disclosure ? (What for)

greywolfe

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Many people wonder why alien groups do not land on the White House Lawn etc. It's seems possible to me that we are failing to understand our place in the multi-verse and that such an introduction by space/time travellers would not be meaningful to their intentions. Our perception of civilisations leads us to presume that a natural first meeting of 2 races would be on a "Leader to Leader" basis. But it's likely that the visitors are indifferent to Obama's/others status and that such teirs of human heirarchy are of no consequence. In my view we should take into account the wider picture of all components present that combine to form the human being. I believe that every human has an immortal component that is a self contained sub-routine connected to an infinetely larger "Mainframe" or central core. Mortal lifetimes on planets such as our own involve a flesh and blood carcass born with its own virgin brain running in tandem yet in accordance with an immortal contoller's wishes who's motives remain unclear. The conscious mind of the mortal human is unaware of it's supervisor and believes itself to be an entirely independent creature. Add to this the realities predicted by Quatum theory (where all that exists does so merely as a result of expectation) - and we have a seriously "Misty" understanding of everything. I see extra-terrestrials as being completely aware of the exotic framework that forms eternity. I also believe that each soul on Earth and beyond has a unique place in the scheme of things and that Leader to Leader contact is meaningless as such status is simply not visible upon the meta-physical stage on which we exist.

I, for one, admire your bold position on this.

It sounds almost like religion.

I concede the main point of the OP - if extraterrestrials are sufficiently advanced from us, there's no reason why they'd see Obama etc as any more than the chief ant in the anthill, and in many ways, might find our leaders the least interesting among us. Does David Attenborough introduce himself personally to the queen ant? No, he observes the ants running around, and occasionally picks one up on a stick to get a closer look. Sorry, David, if you're reading this - I'm not dismissing your work, just using you as an exemplum.

Back