• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

DNA Activation

MrRING

Android Futureman
What the @#$%! is this? Are they trying to say this actually effects people's DNA, or just a fancy name for some New Age-style healing?

DNA Activation:

DNA Activation is the most powerful process I have come across to healing the body, mind and spirit in such a short period of time.

Below is a brief description of what DNA Activation is and what you can expect.

Your DNA is the “blueprint” of your body. It contains your body structure, emotions, destiny, karma, genealogical patterns, etc. At one point, humans on Earth had all 12 strands of DNA fully activated (this has been written about in many ancient texts), and through evolution, our DNA presently contains two strands. The other ten strands are currently known as “phantom strands,” or as scientists refer to them, “junk DNA.”

Through the DNA activation process, I connect what already exists by going into a theta state and working with the additional strands. Nothing new is being added to your body. It is an awakening of your mind, body and spirit. It will set you on your highest path possible at a very fast rate. The process can take up to three years to complete, with frequency upgrades occurring naturally every 90 days as the cells replace themselves. Your body will go through many physical, emotional, mental and spiritual changes.

Some of the changes include:

· Detoxification.

· Release of negative emotions and blockages.

· Manifesting abilities magnified.

· Increased intuition and healing abilities for yourself and others.

· Clarity on your life direction.

· Release of toxic people and situations in your life.

· Immune system strengthened

· Sharper short-term and long-term memory.

· Change of diet and taste.

· Recognition of personal power.

· Easier dream recollection.

· Experience other planes of existence.

· Flooding of universal knowledge.

· More energy and less amount of sleep needed.

· Aging process reversed.

· Balancing of hormones and weight.

Testimonials:

“We are well. I notice that I see the world differently- visually I mean, more colors and depths of field. I also feel more optimistic. V. went off of his herbal supplements for moodiness/depression. He definitely notices a change but can't quite articulate it. It was a wonderful experience and we are happy we did it. Thank you!” -Tiffany

"I feel centered and emotionally balanced now with a stronger connection to my higher self. My life is unfolding beautifully." –Shari

“I feel my life has been on fast forward since I received the DNA Activation. Issues are surfacing for release so I can move forward in my life. My dreams are very intense. I am drawn to new tools to help me heal quickly. Increased creativity.” –Deborah

“As a Reiki Master/Practitioner, I found DNA activation to be a powerful experience, centering, grounding and energizing.” -Bill

http://www.healinggabi.com/friends/dna.html

Mr. R.I.N.G. said:
What the @#$%! is this? Are they trying to say this actually effects people's DNA, or just a fancy name for some New Age-style healing?

..."I feel centered and emotionally balanced now with a stronger connection to my higher self. My life is unfolding beautifully." –Shari

http://www.healinggabi.com/friends/dna.html

Crikey! These hippies dribble on don't they? There is no way 'DNA activation' works this way... :roll:

As soon as the word "toxins" or "toxic" appears, you know you're in cloudcuckooland. I'm sure there's a great PhD thesis waiting to be written on why "detoxifying" is such a current buzzword.

There are no ten other DNA strands known as junk DNA.

'Junk DNA' is the name of those lengths of the conventional two-strand DNA whose purpose we haven't figured out yet.

This kind of stuff is just too sad. DNA blah blah blah mystical 12 strands in ancient texts (such as??? - references please :lol: )....genes turn proteins on and off in response to various inbuilt or environmental stressors.
However, my Karma dna mctoxin health watchyamacallit has just kicked in (fancy that!) telling me it is time for more booze. :twisted:

Gadaffi_Duck said:
...However, my Karma dna mctoxin health watchyamacallit has just kicked in (fancy that!) telling me it is time for more booze. :twisted:

Crikey! I've got the same dna mctoxin m'self.
Cheers!

Ah, tis a day later and yesterday's toxins seem to have disapeared from my Karma thingy...hmm, only more booze will restore the balance...perhaps if I hold a crystal over my pint I might attain enlightment; oh yeah and a packet of Chakra while you are at barlord! :twisted:

Tchoh!Do you know nothing!You don't get Chakras in the pub!

You wanna go to the kebab house for them. :shock:

My local is a newage gastr/pub - hope your kebab house chakras are free range :twisted: ...actually, no I don't :twisted: :twisted:

:D :shock: "A pound of assorted base chakras with chopped raw onions to go,mate"

"go easy on the garlic sauce"

Yeah...and hold those bloody crystals. Hmm, a side order of dream catcher might also be quite tasty... :?

Back