• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Does Anybody Have the Original Picture of this Simulacra?

UsedtobChrisFord

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Ok, so i'm onto something here and I know i've seen this piece before as simulacra in a larger picture. If anybody has this picture please link it. If anybody knows what I'm onto please keep quiet until I get the chance to respond

untitled.jpg

attack of the tree ents :shock:

do you have the original filename? that ones showing up as untitled.jpg...

It shows up as untitled.jpg because it is part of a screenshot. If I knew the original filename I would just search for that. The thing is, is that this is being used in a recent picture and I know that this comes from another photo.

!

Oh god come on man you can't keep us hanging, whats it all about? ;)

Have a look on the Ghosts forum, there was a thread on favourite ghost photos (some of the links aren't working anymore though) is it part of a painting/photo of 2 cildren?

Hey there, uh, thanks for telling me where I pulled the picture from. That would be the place where I took the screenshot from. The point of this post is that I have seen the section I cropped somewhere in another fortean photo but can't remember which one.

Hmmm, apologies - got the wrong end of the stick there - that'll teach me to formulate an eager reply after drinking half a bottle of gin.. :roll: #

Now you mention it, the simulacra does look awfully familiar..
There are a series of discussions on the IMDB boards debating whether its the positioning of the girls' hair in the photo is causing the simulacra, but to me it definitely looks to be cribbed from another image..

Wow, I reread my response and I must apologize. I came across as a total prick.

This whole campaign has been driving me crazy. I usually don't pay attention to this kind of stuff or really anything Abrams works on because I think everything he has done is crap. Another thing I'd like to point out is that there is not a usable compilation of simulacra pictures, pretty much anywhere. I posted on here because I'm sure that it was on here or a site linked from here.

Back