• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dream Interpretation Website?

TRUE_THOMAS

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
A friend is looking for a good dream interpretation website. Can anyone recommend one?

Dream Interpretation

Hi, I don't know about a website but I am a Psychotherapist and my partner has a degree in Psychology and we are both trained in dream analysis and often interpret our friends dreams for them, I will look at any dreams but they have to be in as much detail as possible, it can be a bit of a process and better face to face but we can look at your friends dreams.
All the best,
Spice

Re: Dream Interpretation

spiceuk said:
Hi, I don't know about a website but I am a Psychotherapist and my partner has a degree in Psychology and we are both trained in dream analysis and often interpret our friends dreams for them, I will look at any dreams but they have to be in as much detail as possible, it can be a bit of a process and better face to face but we can look at your friends dreams.
All the best,
Spice

So what does it mean when you dream that you are holding a fish?
I was going to look it up in my big book of dreams but Ive got flies in my eyes.

Ach! Lie down! I am still not even sorry that I know nothing - About fish.

We talk some more about flies, eh? :glum:

Ah the old fish ploy!!

I do not and never have given any credence to those dream analysis books and symbolism hocus pokus, I was trained that every part of the dream is part of the dreamer, to give an accurate analysis I would require the whole dream in as much detail as possible, what emotions you felt during the dream, what stuck out in the dream for you, how you felt when you woke from the dream.
The more info I have the better chance of accuracy I have with the outcome, cheers.

I often use a site called the Experience Project, which has a section for dreams. There is a dream dictionary, but usually interpretations are made by random strangers - which can be quite enlightening, when you see the results!
I go there to do interpretations fairly often...I interpret other people's dreams much better than my own, haha

Back