• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Eccles UFO

I was hoping the object would be cake shaped :lol:

Looks like a boomerang shaped craft. We dont get many of those sightings in this decade yet. Interesting.

Maxwell said:
From Rense, so may not be that reliable. Interesting protestations of scepticism, if this is the same S. Mera...

If it were the same Steve Mera you would think he would be in the ideal position to get a team of investigators to research the incident and check on the local air traffic, etc, rather than just send a rather rambling email to Rense about it.

It's also a shame that he apparently missed the opportuntity to photograph the second object which was seen "flying in at the opposite direction at great speed". The object he did manage to photograph doesn't quite seem to match his description of being a "very bright flashing" object eithier. It looks more like a small silvery balloon reflecting the sunlight. Rather like an escaped one of these, in fact (a tethered balloon used to measure windspeed):

weatherballoon.gif

I hate to say, but the last one of those pictures looks like a silvery inflatable...

errr...

...penis.

I say it's a balloon.

But obviously not a penis balloon.

That would just be odd.

Edited to remove image thus not annoying the mods...apparently!

It resembles a UFO I saw over Bolton in about 1979. That one was similar, but black and shiney with a red band around one end. I think that one was probably some type of balloon too.

^ ^ Looks like a rocketship to me, with a reflection on the front window.

Btw, the mods will have your arse for posting a pic that you aren't hosting.

Back