• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

enjoy

That's one f***ing scary painting. Who'd be mad enough to buy the thing?! One look at those first couple of pictures of it and I closed the window! :eek!!!!: :(

Thanks for that Agent Nova... :rolleyes: ;)

When we had a shop we'd search out the weirdest pictures we could find to sell, and the craziest images went like hot cakes.
People love strange pictures- the spookier and more disturbing, the better.

disturbing, yes, but still nothing solid about it being haunted...and what's all this about the boy leaving the picture?!?

I still don't get what's scary about it... someone said it was the scariest thing they'd seen on the web. What's so scary? It's just a slightly disturbing picture. The artist who painted it has stated that it is of his children, and it's not meant to be realistic but metaphorical. It was only painted in the 70s and the artist says it never moved while he had it :)

There's a thread on that particular painting here. And a thread on haunted paintings in general here.

Anyone noticed anything strange whilst viewing that painting I honestly felt a presence behind me when i was looking at at.

I have to admit, it does keep coming back to haunt us.:snore:

It's just a a painting folks!

As the Chapman brothers said of the reactions towars their sculpture "Hell", 'it's a representation not reality. Anyone who can't tell the diffrence is suffering from a form of psychosis' (or something like that)

Back