• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Er.....shamanic cheerleaders??????

zarathustraspake

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
This has to be the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

A "shamanic" cheerleading squad.

http://www.shamaniccheerleaders.com

Looks like a bunch of New Age hippies decided to try a spot of cheerleading. Either that the guy at the senior prom who spiked the punch with LSD just didn't know what he was starting...

Judging by their cheers, the opposing team must be so busy begging them to stop that they lose the game. Since when did "shamanic" mean hippy dippy New Age self-actualisation?

Judging by their cheers, the opposing team must be so busy begging them to stop that they lose the game.

i suspect it would be a draw... neither side would be able to play for pissing themselves laughing...

They look sexy - in a kind of 'stone age' way.
Completely hatstand.

Yes that probably is what cheerleaders would look like in Flintstones.

Xanatico said:
Yes that probably is what cheerleaders would look like in Flintstones.

Or Max Max movies...

...or at the wrong end of 3am at glastonbury.

they all look like costume rejects from Xena Warrior Princess. I couldn't watch the video, but the pictures were horrid. And what was up with their weird little pom poms? And the boots, not like you can actually climb on somones shoulders with spiked heels on or do stunts. Very strange. Wish i could have seen the video.

OMG I just got the video to work. WHy does the "divine spiritual" need a pep squad. It really was like a bad saturday night live sketch. Are we sure this is for real?

Well there are few things that can´t be improved with a bunch of young, pretty girls in miniskirts jumping around.

Xanatico said:
Well there are few things that can´t be improved with a bunch of young, pretty girls in miniskirts jumping around.

Normally I'd agree with you on that, but after repeated viewings of the video, I keep having to uncross my eyes with pliers. :?

Back