• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

ESP Testing

Whaddayaknow! I'm actually anti-psychic!

I got twelve right. That's almost spookily bad, isn't it?:D

Hey. I just did an online esp test http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/psyc ... /espf.html

spoiler alert....

You get a one minute timer and you have to guess an image that's being 'sent' to you. Anyway, I had a minute so I thought I'd do it and got the very distinct impression that is was a duck on a river pointing from right to left. It then provided four images and one was a pelican flying across the water from right to left so I clicked it. I was wrong. It was supposed to be the one next to it of a man blowing a trumpet but having pretty accurately nailed one of the other images I regard this as a near hit and think there may be a bug in the html code somewhere :p

I tried that telepathy test. Before the 1 minute started, I was getting a very strong image of a house on fire (in a stylised drawing). After the minute started, I got a very strong image of a winding mountain road, reminiscent of the Hume Highway as it crosses the Nepean.

Neither of these images were in the four options presented. There was one image, however, that I couldn't identify. (I just couldn't make out what it was meant to be.) So I selected that on the grounds that I certainly didn't see any of the other images in my mind.

This apparently means I'm psychic. I've always thought if I had any psychic powers, they were of a negative sense. This is just more confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back