• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Exchange of Personalities

gerhard1

Abominable Snowman
Are there any real-life cases on record where the personalities has been exchanged? It has been the subject of at least one story, a movie with Kate Hudson comes to mind here, but are there any real cases involving two or more people where they have literally became each other?

Sorry if the post lacks clarity, but I can't think of a better way to express it.

I am writing a short story on this. Thanks for reading.

The Victorian novel Vice Versa is the most famous example in fiction, which has spawned many imitators. But I doubt it was based in fact, what would the mechanism be for such a thing?

Well, if there was no Vice Versa there would be no Freaky Friday, and I think there have been more films and TV shows of the former than the latter. But it's an idea that's used all over pop culture.

Well, if there was no Vice Versa there would be no Freaky Friday, and I think there have been more films and TV shows of the former than the latter. But it's an idea that's used all over pop culture.

Without knowing about either of them I wrote a screenplay on it in my youth.

No it didn't I did send it off but no one was interested. I've been writing stuff since I was at school. I started writing my own Boon and Minder (Gary Webster era) scripts when I was at secondary school. No ones ever been interested in any of my work though. :(

I found my folder of old work the other week.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

No it didn't I did send it off but no one was interested. I've been writing stuff since I was at school. I started writing my own Boon and Minder (Gary Webster era) scripts when I was at secondary school. No ones ever been interested in any of my work though. :(
Awww. [Hugs]

Back