• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fanthorpe's Quarterly Digest Of The Paranormal

A

Anonymous

Just a quick question- has anyone read it and if so is it any good? Thanks.:p

I have the first issue, which was free, but to be quite honest I wasn't impressed enough to subscribe. Bit disappointing really...

I also got the first issue for free, i thought it was OK and subscribed the second edition i thought was even better and can't wait for issue 3. you may aswell subscribe it's only £7 for the year and has some good ghost stories. it aint FT but it's stilll good.

Thought that it seemed quite good value for £7 a year. I subscribed (yet to send cheque - oops) Wasn't sure about the style of the first article in issue 2, but I still think it's OK. The angel of Mons stuff's good Fortean fodder and LF is a top bloke IMHO, so nothing to lose (sept 7 quid!) :D

Hi guys *enters trepidly*. I'm really sorry to go off topic....I just have a question and dare not start a new thread incase I'm accused of thread hogging or something by MR Tang!lol Answer if you want.... Under peoples names/avatars, there are various rankings such as grey, yeti (Which I now am???!lol), sleeper, ect. I just wondered what they signify or are refering too?
Thanks for any answers and sorry again for the interuption....
Normal programming will be resumed as soon as possable..heehee. ;)

You start off as Grey, then get promoted to Yeti after 10(?) posts. Most people choose a name of their own but again I think you need a certain number of posts to do that.

And custom avatars don't work anymore. :(

See this thread.

Thanks Naitaka. :) I can't even get a a given avatar to work!lol Will check out the link, thanks again.x

Click on "control panel" then click on "edit options" and if it lets you, you can put in something suitably hilarious, depending on how many posts you've done. I should think you've done enough. Thanks for coming in on the side of reason by the way, I was beginning to think I was the only rational person here!:(

No problem BeakBoo. :) I mean, how ridiculos is it to try and ban hummor (Basicaly.) anyway?! Someone who can't laugh occationaly has serious problems me thinks, especially in a GENERAL CHAT mb! Anyway, Craole and Minnor drag, I noticed, agreed too. Hummor will win!lol ;)

Wot was the Fanthorpes' QD take on "the incident" in issue 2? As far as I knew it was just an internet art project... anything else of any interest about it whatsoever?

Where can one get copies? I expect it was advertised in FT, but must've missed it. I'd like to give it a try.

Carole

JackSkellington said:
Wot was the Fanthorpes' QD take on "the incident" in issue 2? As far as I knew it was just an internet art project... anything else of any interest about it whatsoever?

Don't suppose you would care to elaborate (for the nonsubscribers):confused:

Back