• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fatal prediction.

Mythago

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
About twenty years ago my sister and two of her friends with who she was very close went to see a clairvoyant. I know my sister was a complete non believer and had just gone along for a laugh. On the way home they were discussing what each of them had been told at the sitting. The clairvoyant had said the same thing to my sister and one of her two friends - that they would lose someone close. They put it down to her being a fake and just using some of her 'stock predictions', but were nevertheless upset by it.
Unfortunately a few months later the prediction was proved correct when the friend who hadn't been told she would lose someone was killed in a car accident.
As far as my sister remembers the friend who died had been told all about her future - getting maried, having children etc.
Anyway my sister was obviously devastated by what happened and still refuses to believe it was anything other than a very sad coincidence.

Fatal Prediction

I have visited the odd clairvoyant in the past, usually when something has gone wrong in my life.

Reading about clairvoyants, a true clairvoyant should not pass on bad news to the person they are reading for. HOWEVER, perhaps she told the friend who eventually died a made up story because there was only stuff to tell before the accident. SPOOKY.

I went to one recommended by a friend a couple of years back and when we compared notes, she had been told virtually exactly the same things as I had - what a let down. I thought she was good as well, she knew I had a red car but I would get rid of it and buy a white one.

Every Clairvoyant I have ever been to tells me I have the 'gift.' I wish.

Derek Acorah rocks! :cool:

But only when he's paid for it and is appearing on a tv show!

"It's all in the residual!"

Back