• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fear

Bannik said:

At as guess, as far as I can tell from the mangled English the story is about the same mutilated body in Brasil as in Rynners link short link to another human mutilations thread, but in your version of the link the injuries seem to be attributed to Chupacabra, rather than the greys. EDIT* the picture looks similar to the Bloody Harvest one - I think we're running round in a very small circle.

The photos on the earlier link are nasty, but the mutilations could have been done by some seriously deranged human being....

I did a bit of Googling and when you come down to it there's only about three possible cases, this Brazilian one. A US one that's secondhand at best and the New Zealand case (http://usuarios.uninet.com.br/~mfpporto/humanmute.html), which is also secondhand.

I just seem to run into variants of these three stories - IMO the Brazilian one is the most solid, but even with that it's a big assumption that it's ETs who are responsible.

I'd forgotten about the old 'Mutilators' IHTM posting.
Robed figures running or walking across roads at night is a frequently (ie I've heard three or four such stories) reported phenomena. As is, according to John Keel at least, the 'man in the checked shirt', though not usually seen together!

laughing man in the checked shirt

MrHyde said:
Robed figures running or walking across roads at night is a frequently (ie I've heard three or four such stories) reported phenomena. As is, according to John Keel at least, the 'man in the checked shirt', though not usually seen together!
I'd like to know more about this "man in the checked shirt." I haven't been able to find anything on the net about him other than that he likes to laugh alot.

I thought the Man in the Checked Shirt turned up in people's bedrooms at night.

At least, that's what we told her husband! Wahey!

I think the most fearful thing would be something completley bizzare and unnatural.

There is an account in one of P Devereuxs books (either Earthlights of Earthlights Relevation) of a scientist who was watching some discs scoot though the sky, with all the accompanying shockwaves, then they just stopped on-the-nail DEAD, and that really threw him, because it went so against how solid shockwave producing objects should behaive.

I seem to remember an old account of some bodies car headlights being `bent`

I've just read that very story! The bent headlights one, that is, in Loren Coleman's Mothman and other curious encounters. There's not much more detail then that, the lights bent towards an 'object' in a field. Space/time distortion or invasion by sentient panes of bendy glass? You decide.

You will note that whilst reading this book and posting this, two men dressed in completely black suits have been knocking on doors on my road. They seem to have rather strange pale faces, however, I put this down to streetlighting. They are probably from the gas company.

Check-shirted Aliens?
Don't they come from the western suburbs of Sydney?
Are they not called 'Bogans?'
:)

Back