• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Felt Someone Get In To Bed With Me - But Noboy Was There...

I have read about a very similar story to this. I think I read it in a magazine with a section on ghosts. (Sorry but if I see a magazine with a section on ghosts etc I always buy it).

A woman would feel a small child get into bed with her every night and snuggle up but nothing was there. The first time it happened she was absolutly terrified and couldn't move, after that it happened every night. When she moved house she thought she expected it wouldn't happen but the 'child' followed her.

When I read that story I remember thinking how absolutly terrifying it would be and that's why the story stands out in my memory. It never occurred to me that it could have been a night hag experience. It does have a lot of hallmarks of that.

In that story the woman assumed it was the ghost of a small child needing a mother to love it. (How terribly sad .javascript:emoticon(':cry:') ) Interesting that it seems to be all women who are reporting this.

This is just a suggestion but maybe it could be the spirit of a child or grandchild you are going to have in the future. I really believe in that type of thing.

Back