• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean (Anomalous; Undecipherable) Writing, Script, etc.

A

Anonymous

Pre-Mayan written language found in Mexico
By OLIVER MOORE
Globe and Mail Update
Thursday, December 5 Online Edition, Posted at 02:46 PM EST

Scientists believe they have found evidence of the earliest form
of written communication in the New World, a pre-Mayan language
that could shed light on the ancient peoples who populated what
is now Mexico. Several years of research in the Mexican state of
Veracruz has turned up a number of finds suggesting that a people
known as the Olmecs operated an organized state-level political
system that included the use of a 260-day calendar.

New theory advanced on Martian water
The finds include a cyclindrical seal and handful of carved stone
plaques; the former is thought to have been used to imprint
clothing with symbols and the latter used as a form of jewelry.
Both of them would have indicated rank or authority within a
hierarchical society. Other finds included human and animal bone,
food serving vessels and hollow figurines.

"The connection between writing, the calendar and kingship within
the Olmecs is indicated in these communications, dating to 650
B.C., which makes sense, since the Olmecs were the first known
peoples in Mesoamerica to have a state-level political structure,
and writing is a way to communicate power and influence," said
Mary Pohl, anthropology professor at Florida State University.

The research, was was funded primarily by the National Science
Foundation, will be published Friday in the journal Science. The
discovery counters conventional wisdom about the infancy of
written communications in the Americas, leading to speculation
that three ancient languages, Mayan, Isthmian and Oaxacan, could
share as a common ancestor the script of the Olmecs.

"It was generally accepted that Mayans were among the first
Mesoamerican societies to use writing," said John Yellen, an
archeologist and program manager for the National Science
Foundation. "But this find indicates that the Olmecs' form of
written communication led into what became forms of writing for
several other cultures."

Dr. Pohl, who led the excavations at San Andres, near La Venta,
has worked for years to analyze and fine-tune the estimated
dates of the artifacts discovered in the initial dig.

"We knew we had found something important," she said. "The motifs
were glyph-like but we weren't sure at first what we had until
they were viewed more closely." It is unclear what happened to
cause the downfall of the Olmecs, Dr. Pohl says.

"Flooding due to changing courses of rivers over time led to the
abandonment of the Olmec settlement at San Andres and probably
other sites in this area," she suggested. "It is possible, too,
that the Mayans increased their power and came to dominate,
taking over trade routes, leading to the end of the Olmecs as we
know it."

Copyright 2002 Bell Globemedia Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Mike Ruggeri's Ancient America and Mesoamerica News and Links
community.webtv.net/Topiltzin-2091/AncientAmericaand
Link is dead. No archived version found.

Copyright © AZTLAN <[email protected]> 2002.
All rights reserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats just a great mask!!

Monday, January 26, 2004

Secrets of old mask still hidden, duo say

BYU-Yale duo disputes decipherment claim for words on old mask They dispute claim that words were deciphered

By Joe Bauman
Deseret Morning News

A mysterious ancient stone mask from Mexico has spoken — but apparently only to say that its people's written language remains undeciphered.

A study by Brigham Young University archaeologist Stephen Houston and his colleague from Yale University, Michael D. Coe, say the mask disproves earlier claims that the language had been cracked.

Their paper is to be published in "Mexicon," a journal about news and research from Mesoamerica. The title is "Has Isthmian Writing Been Deciphered?"

The "Teo Mask" may be about 1,600 to 1,900 years old. It was carved in a hard, greenish stone. The inside surface is covered with mysterious hieroglyphs.

In 1993, two researchers — John S. Justeson of the State University of New York, Albany, and Terrence Kaufman of the University of Pittsburgh, both anthropology professors — claimed in the journal Science that they had deciphered that written language.

Kaufman and Justeson call the writing "epi-Olmec script." However, Houston and Coe term it "Isthmian" because it was written by people who lived on and around Mexico's Isthmus of Tehuantepec. They date to within five centuries before and after A.D. 1.

Kaufman and Justeson said they had deciphered the writings based on semantic clues associated with known cultural practices and a similarity of the hieroglyphs to other writings in the region that had been deciphered.

They claimed to be able to read the earliest writings known from North America, inscriptions on large stone carvings called stela found in Veracruz, Mexico. The dates on the stones, they added, were A.D. 159 and A.D. 162.

The announcement made international headlines. But Houston and Coe doubt anyone can read the script.

Houston, an anthropology professor who is an expert on ancient Mesoamerica, won a John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Fellowship in 2002. When he attended Yale, he was a student of Coe's.

Coe, a retired anthropology professor from Yale, was author of the 1992 book, "Breaking the Maya Code." The book details the work of Coe and colleagues in deciphering the written Mayan language. Houston had a role in that effort.

They write in their new paper that Justeson and Kaufman are respected scholars, but they disagree that the writings have been deciphered.

The writing is "immensely complex. That is, it's very well developed with a large number of signs," Houston told the Deseret Morning News.

If it really were readable, he said, "it would open the window to a big chunk of the past."

The mask turned up about 15 years ago. Its extensive number of symbols means it is an important addition to the tiny canon of writings in the script. In a private collection, the mask was brought to the attention of Houston and Coe by a colleague of theirs.

"It's one of the very few well-preserved examples that's ever come to light of this writing system," Houston said.

The find allowed scientists to check the supposed meaning of hieroglyphs as published by Justeson and Kaufman.

Coe has outlined factors that need to be in place before a persuasive decipherment can be made of an ancient written language. Some sort of parallel script should be available from a language that has been deciphered. The unknown script should represent a language that is well-understood, with cross-ties to imagery that allow scientists to check the meanings.

"The fact of the matter is, that none of these were in place for this proposed decipherment," Houston said.

A huge problem, as he sees it, is that few examples of this writing system are known. Writings by the Maya may number 10,000 examples. With this script, however, the number may be just over 10, he said.

When the mask became available, it presented a new opportunity to evaluate Kaufman and Justeson's claims.

"Mike and I diligently plugged in the values" that were cited for the hieroglyphs in the earlier research, he said.

The results? The message would be an odd series of words like "Blood . . . mouth . . . take he take . . . "

Houston and Coe write in their paper that the "decipherment" carried out on the mask's symbols "tells us nothing new, unexpected or even expected about this Isthmian text and the mask that displays it.

"Instead, the inserted values yield a semantic mishmash."

Justeson's and Kaufman's purported decipherment "is, in our view, unlikely to be valid," they concluded.

Despite repeated attempts to reach them by telephone and e-mail, Justeson and Kaufman did not agree to an interview.

But Justeson sent a one-sentence comment by e-mail concerning Houston and Coe's study: "Their arguments against our methods and results are easily answered, and we will answer them in an appropriate scientific outlet." The statement is signed by both Justeson and Kaufman.

Houston said the definite way in which the original findings were posted hampered scientific discussion. It "has made it more difficult to discuss, because now it has become an uglier issue, disagreeing with these two fellows," he said.

"I really believe, on our present evidence, it's impossible to decipher this writing system," Houston said. "We just don't have the elements in place to make it happen."

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,590038688,00.html

Although I believe this machine was recently shown to be modern equipment that was buried as a way of disposal not to hide it's mysterious origin, I always enjoyed the claim that it was covered with mysterious writing.

You can see the image of the machine and writing by scrolling down this page.

bradandsherry.com/mysteriespast02.htm
Link is dead. The MIA webpage can be accessed via the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20040402005739/http://www.bradandsherry.com/mysteriespast02.htm

One of the things I like about these images is that there are similarities between some of them. I don't know whether this lends to their authenticity or just shows that people have similar ideas of what alien writing should look like.

Edit: Here's the image from the cited webpage.

It2.jpg

Tulip Tree said:
Although I believe this machine was recently shown to be modern equipment that was buried as a way of disposal not to hide it's mysterious origin, I always enjoyed the claim that it was covered with mysterious writing.

You can see the image of the machine and writing by scrolling down this page.

http://www.bradandsherry.com/mysteriespast02.htm

One of the things I like about these images is that there are similarities between some of them. I don't know whether this lends to their authenticity or just shows that people have similar ideas of what alien writing should look like.

As the description says, the script cosely resembles (quite botched) classic Arabic. It also mentiones Hebrew and Sanskrit, but the resemblece to modern Hebrew is farfetched and it just plain isn't Sanskrit. Maybe a very old form of Hebrew writing, but Arabic is the best choice. There are two perfectly written Arabic words in fact.

The inscription, beginning with the second line to the end:

awwal. w Taas kaana al-(x) aad. al-(x)aalw(x) Taasw(f or q).

awwal: first/the first
w-: and
kaana: he/it was
al-: the

Both "awwal" and "kaana" are dead on Arabic. They actually smacked me in the face when I looked at the script.

"aad(h)" very vaguely resembles either "idhaa: if" or "idhaan: so/therefore." Yet more ominously "idhaa'a" which means "(he/it) broadcast/transmit(ed)."

The twice occuring element Taas looks very familiar to me, but I have no idea from where. It's absent from my Arabic indices.

The first line doesn't look like anything.

Major comment: It looks like some one lacking experience with Arabic script looked up individual letters and wrote them out one by one from an alphabet table. I say this because Arab script is cursive, letters connecting or disconnecting according to permenant rules. Most(except in awwal and kaana) of the letters here are written in their "free" forms, as are printed Roman letters.

Originally posted by Vitrius
As the description says, the script cosely resembles (quite botched) classic Arabic. It also mentiones Hebrew and Sanskrit, but the resemblece to modern Hebrew is farfetched and it just plain isn't Sanskrit. Maybe a very old form of Hebrew writing, but Arabic is the best choice. There are two perfectly written Arabic words in fact.

Did any of the other examples jump out at you, too? Probably the person who made up the hoax in this story used Arabic to support the ancient civilization idea.

Originally posted by Chant
does anyone else get the impression that if it wasn't aliens who fiddled with our DNA then another civilisation exactly like ours existed and was eradicated with the dinosaurs?

That depends if you think that any aliens fiddled with our DNA in the first place...

I've seen a photograph reproduced in a 'Mysteries of the World' etc. book which shows a sandal print in 300 million yr old strata. It has a definite shoe shape, and a deeper ridge where the heel would have sunk deeper into the soil. Makes you think, eh?

There are various accounts of footprints and out-of-place objects in rock. I think some of this is covered in a discussion here.
Link is dead. The current link to the forbidden archaeology thread cited is:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/forbidden-archaeology-miscellaneous.6975/

I'm sort of surprised that there aren't any pseudo-Hebrew "alien inscriptions," since lots of UFO enthusiasts and cultists are always on about Ha-'Elohim being aliens.

The alien writing thread got me wondering if there is a specific Fortean phenomenon of bizarre scripts being found, especially in places like rock faces or caves. This would also apply to out-of-place scripts, such as the North American yet very Arabic-like print from the forementioned thread.

Does anyone else have any mysterious (non-Voynich! non-Enochian!) scripts for me to look at?

PS: On a related note, FT(I think) ran an article on translators finding elaborate historical and mythic messages in a "runic inscription" which ran along a trail somewhere in Scandinavia, only to have a lithics expert prove it to be weather cracks. How do you spell "DOH!" in Old Norse runes?

I have recently been reading the book "Dragon's Triangle" by Berlitz. This book is about the "other" Bermuda triangle, in the pacific. Although the book is mere speculation peppered with some Däniken -styled flavours, i found the chapter dealing with mysterious scriptures found in Micronesian islands like Rapanui, Aku Aku, fascinating. The language used in stone tablets and other carvings found in this area, is supposedly still untranslated. Looks pretty interesting though:

pacificislandtravel.com/easter_island/about_destin/rongorongo.asp
Link is dead. The MIA webpage (about the Rongo Rongo script of Rapa Nui) can be accessed via the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/2004041...com/easter_island/about_destin/rongorongo.asp

See Also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rongorongo

Rongorongo (/ˈrɒŋɡoʊˈrɒŋɡoʊ/; Rapa Nui: [ˈɾoŋoˈɾoŋo]) is a system of glyphs discovered in the 19th century on Easter Island that appears to be writing or proto-writing. Numerous attempts at decipherment have been made, none successfully. Although some calendrical and what might prove to be genealogical information has been identified, none of these glyphs can actually be read. If rongorongo does prove to be writing and proves to be an independent invention, it would be one of very few independent inventions of writing in human history.

On another forum there is a lively discussion whether symbols found in a drain are writing or just phantasy scribbles:

Urban Exploration Forum

I hope the page is visible to non-members, because it's pretty interesting stuff, including the discussion. No it's not arabic nor farsi ...

Oh - don't be surprised by the temporary Christmas layout of the forum - it's quite overwhelming :shock:

It doesn't look like it actually says anything in any language. Some of the letters are arabic letters. I reckon it's someone who doesn't know arabic trying to draw something that looks like arabic. And a pair of tits, apparently.

Gang Symbols

Not knowing either the location nor the size of the drain in question, I may be totally off base here - but could these symbols be gang territorial markings? Those coded signs sometimes utilize Arabic or sham-Arabic letters and shapes.

Here in Chicago I see stuff more or less like that all the time... though not so 'arabesque.' Kids with markers is my guess.

Taggers like to one-up one another, so maybe this is the new fad.

More on a recent Olmec find here :

'Oldest' New World writing found
By Helen Briggs
Science reporter, BBC News

Ancient civilisations in Mexico developed a writing system as early as 900 BC, new evidence suggests.

The discovery in the state of Veracruz of a block inscribed with symbolic shapes has astounded anthropologists.

Researchers tell Science magazine that they consider it to be the oldest example of writing in the New World.

The inscriptions are thought to have been made by the Olmecs, an ancient pre-Columbian people known for creating large statues of heads.

Co-author Stephen Houston of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, US, said it was a "tantalising discovery".

"I think it could be the beginning of a new era of focus on Olmec civilisation," he said.

"It's telling us that these records probably exist and that many remain to be found. If we can decode their content, these earliest voices of Mesoamerican civilisation will speak to us today."

The slab has been dated to the early first millennium BC. It appears to have been made by the Olmec civilisation of Mesoamerica, a geographical region located between the Sinaloa River valley in northern Mexico and the Gulf of Fonseca south of El Salvador.

I think it's a hugely important and symbolic find

Mary Pohl, Florida State University
The area, once home to the Aztecs, Mayas and their predecessors, covers much of Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, and western Honduras.

The Olmecs appeared on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico around 1,200 BC. They are known to have carved glyphs - a symbolic figure or character that stands for a letter, sound, or word - since around 900 BC, but scholars are divided over whether this can be classified as true writing.

The stone slab, named the "Cascajal block", was first uncovered by road builders digging up an ancient mound at Cascajal, outside San Lorenzo, in the late 1990s.

It weighs about 12kg (26lbs) and measures 36cm (14in) in length, 21cm (8in) in width and 13cm (5in) in thickness. Its text consists of 62 signs, some of which are repeated up to four times.

Mexican archaeologists Carmen Rodríguez and Ponciano Ortíz were the first to recognise the importance of the find, and it was examined by international archaeologists earlier this year.

The team says the text "conforms to all expectations of writing" because of its distinct elements, patterns of sequencing, and consistent reading order.

Commenting on the discovery, Mary Pohl, of Florida State University in Tallahassee, said she believed the authors had made a good case.

The incised text consists of 62 signs, some repeated

"I think it's a hugely important and symbolic find," she told the BBC News website. "It's new and further evidence that [the Olmecs] had writing and had text."

The block was carved from precious serpentine rock, suggesting it was probably a holy object used by high orders of society for some kind of ritual activity, she said.

The inscription is indecipherable but scientists hope that further excavations at the site could give clues to its content.

"I think more things will be found," said Dr Pohl. "We can make some progress although I don't think we'll ever be able to decipher it completely."

The Sumerians, who lived in Mesopotamia, what is now southern Iraq, are generally regarded to be the first people to develop a form of writing around 5,000 years ago; although there have been even older claims made for Chinese inscriptions.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5347080.stm

Published online: 14 September 2006;
| doi:10.1038/news090611-11

Written in stone

A previously unknown form of writing — and the oldest piece of text ever discovered in the Americas — has been unearthed in southern Mexico. Kerri Smith tries to decipher the questions posed by ancient scribes.

Kerri Smith

What has been found?

Edit: Here is the image of the stone slab (from the cited article).

060911-11.jpg

The Olmec people may have left records even older than this on materials such as wood.

Science

Archaeologists have unearthed a block of stone from the Veracruz region of Mexico that is inscribed with a mysterious and hitherto unknown script.

By comparing their find to other fragments of ceramics, clay and stone found in the same place, Ma. del Carmen Rodriguez Martinez at the Central Institute of Anthropology and History in Veracruz, Mexico, and her colleagues dated the slab to 900 BC. That makes it the earliest example of writing ever to be discovered in the Americas1. They think it was made by the Olmec civilization of Mesoamerica, the first organized civilization in this part of Mexico.

How old is that, for the Americas?

The oldest previous examples from this region were an inscribed greenstone statuette and some cylindrical seals, used to imprint patterns into soft materials such as clay. These have been dated to about 650 BC2.

It is possible that the Olmec civilization, which was around from about 1200 BC, developed a writing system much earlier than this block suggests, but that there is no surviving evidence of it. "My suspicion is they were writing on perishable media, like wood," says Stephen Houston at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, who is co-author of the study in Science.

What about elsewhere?

Much older examples exist elsewhere in the world — although the dates are controversial. According to Richard Parkinson, an expert on Egyptian inscriptions at the British Museum, London, the oldest examples of writing have been found in Egypt and the ancient region of Mesopotamia. These date to between 3200-3500 BC, says Parkinson. The Egyptian writings take the form of tags used for linen that show where the products came from.

Another contender is the Indus script found in Pakistan, which could be as old as 5,500 years. But experts are divided over whether this is true writing — it could simply be a collection of symbols or pictures.

So not all inscriptions are 'true' writing?

The key to a true writing system is that it must convey a language as opposed to an idea. A picture of a bird, for example, could mean 'bird' to some and 'eagle' to others, whereas a written version would dictate the actual word.

The latest Olmec script is made up of symbols that sometimes resemble real-world items. But it is likely to relate to language because it shows a linear order with repeated symbols, says Houston.

Edit: Here is the image of the stone's symbols (from the cited article).

060911-11b.jpg

The symbols may look like pineapples and roaches, but are probably representative of a real language.
Science

Does anyone know what the new tablet says?

The 'Rosetta Stone' helpfully had the same text written in both Egyptian hieroglyphs and Greek, but nothing similar has been found for the Olmec script. The Olmec block, however, does contain a few symbols that turn up in later writings and that have been deciphered: the combination of two rectangular symbols (numbers 19 and 20 in the picture) are thought to make up a word meaning something like 'rulership'. But the block's full meaning cannot be decoded without further examples, says Houston.

Are there still some writings we can't decipher?

Yes. There are more than a dozen examples of scripts that no one has been able to crack. Two of the most famous examples are the Indus script and a script termed Rongorongo, used on Easter Island.

References
Rodriguez Martinez M.D.C., et al. Science, 313 . 1610 - 1614 (2006).
Pohl M. E. D, et al. Science, 298 . 1984 - 1987 (2002).

http://www.nature.com/news/2006/060911/ ... 11-11.html

youtube channel "top5" led me to this video, a guy who started writing what he believes is an unknown language after watching news of Princess Diana's death.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Alien Writing/Others.html

There is something very wrong in this page, in the shortwave to Mars paragraph. Does anyone else see what it is?

"In 1928 Dr. Mansfield Robinson sent a message to the inhabitants of Mars via his shortwave radio, calling his language "Oom ga wa na wa" or "God is all in all". He died before he personally got a response, but ham operator Lyman Streeter claims to have gotten a reply, in English, in 1954 and wrote the book "The Saucers Speak!" (never mind that light-year-wise the signal wouldn't have even got to Mars yet). " :rolleyes:

:nods: ...Possibly the author imagines that Dr Robinson actually took his shortwave radio to Mars by illuminated steam locomotive? I also struggle to resist the mental image of Lyman Streeter operating an actual ham and his astonishment at discovering talking crockery. :D

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Alien Writing/Others.html
There is something very wrong in this page, in the shortwave to Mars paragraph. Does anyone else see what it is?

The most obvious fault is the allusion to 'light-years'. Mars is circa 3 light-minutes away by EM transmission.

One less obvious issue is whether Mansfield Robinson's transmission ever left the earth's environs. It was transmitted at a wavelength of 18240 meters (circa 16.4 kHz), which put it in the VLF range.* VLF signals are highly reflected (back toward / around earth) by the ionosphere.

The third issue is that a transmission at this VLF frequency is not a 'shortwave' transmission. The shortwave radio band is typically defined as starting above the higher end point of the medium wave band (i.e., above 1.6 MHz).

*See: http://unusual.info/2014/04/08/a-love-message-to-mars-psychic-experiments-of-dr-mansfield-robinson/

The most obvious fault is the allusion to 'light-years'. Mars is circa 3 light-minutes away by EM transmission.

One less obvious issue is whether Mansfield Robinson's transmission ever left the earth's environs. It was transmitted at a wavelength of 18240 meters (circa 16.4 kHz), which put it in the VLF range.* VLF signals are highly reflected (back toward / around earth) by the ionosphere.

The third issue is that a transmission at this VLF frequency is not a 'shortwave' transmission. The shortwave radio band is typically defined as starting above the higher end point of the medium wave band (i.e., above 1.6 MHz).

*See: http://unusual.info/2014/04/08/a-love-message-to-mars-psychic-experiments-of-dr-mansfield-robinson/
This was what I was referring to, good and wise sir. I present you with a cyber gold star to affix to your forehead and move you to the head of the class.

This was what I was referring to, good and wise sir. I present you with a cyber gold star to affix to your forehead and move you to the head of the class.

:wtf:

Where, on the page you refer to - and in particular the 'shortwave to Mars paragraph', does it tell us what frequency he supposedly transmitted on?

:wtf:

Where, on the page you refer to - and in particular the 'shortwave to Mars paragraph', does it tell us what frequency he supposedly transmitted on?
Admittedly, it does not. Why did I get the question? I do not recall not mentioning specific radio frequencies. That was done by the esteemed Mr Enola.

Admittedly, it does not. Why did I get the question? I do not recall not mentioning specific radio frequencies. That was done by the esteemed Mr Enola.

You got the question because, before the esteemed Mr Enola answered, I did... Admittedly he brought the extra information to the table - which is what you seemed to be applauding; so I wondered where/how I'd missed this additional information on the page/paragraph you cited in the first place.

The transmission frequency isn't mentioned in the article linked from the earlier post. It came from the second / separate article I cited in my more recent post.

Last edited:
A divinity student from the University of St Andrews has cracked a religious code that has baffled academics for generations.

Jonny Woods has worked out how to read shorthand notes left by leading Baptist theologian Andrew Fuller.

Hundreds of pages of his sermon notes are held in archives, but until now they have been a mystery to academics.

The third-year undergraduate was able to decipher the shorthand after an academic traced a longhand equivalent.

Full Story:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-47028244

maximus otter

To make matters worse, we modern humans have been creating and eventually abandoning / forgetting certain specialized writing systems whose eventual obscurity makes it difficult to decipher texts and records that were once readily parsed. Here's an example involving the once popular but now increasingly lost craft of shorthand.
Notorious Utah brothel owner’s interview eludes historians

Scholars at a Utah university are trying to unlock a mystery after discovering a nearly 70-year-old transcript of an interview with a notorious brothel owner that is written in a shorthand style that few people can read today.

The interview was with madam Rossette Duccinni Davie, who ran the Rose Rooms brothel in Ogden with her husband in the 1940s and 1950s. Today, the location is home to the nightclub Alleged, the Standard-Examiner reported.

The interview with former Standard-Examiner reporter Bert Strand was hidden inside a box of 1970s photos from the newspaper, said Sarah Langsdon, head of the Weber State University’s special collections.

The pages could be a treasure trove of material for historians in Ogden, a city of about 88,000 located 40 miles (64 kilometers) north of Salt Lake City.

But there’s a problem: The 1951 transcription is written in a decades-old shorthand style that few people use today. “It’s definitely a lost art,” Langsdon said. ...
FULL STORY: https://apnews.com/a47ab8e0cff5b1f0299b412ed99ee5c1

Back