• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Times Back Issue Sale

Dr_David_Sutton

Devoted Cultist
Due to yet another office move we have to get rid of nearly all our stock of FT back issues and are offering the following to personal callers only:

Issues 90-270, complete runs: £100
One-year runs from 1997-2010: £12 per year
Any 10 issues: £10

We cannot afford to post these out, so it will involve calling in at the Dennis Publishing offices in Cleveland Street, central London Monday-Friday next week.

You will need to email [email protected] to let us know your requirements and to arrange pick-up.

This is your last chance to plug holes in your collection folks...
If there is no interest, then sadly the back issues will be off to the magazine knacker's yard for pulping.

Jesus. If I had known that one day I'd be able to get practically my entire collection for £100 I'd have waited and not bought them each month!

We wouldn't normally sell them off like this, but given the alternative it seemed that we could at least offer them to loyal readers cheaply. It won't happen again, as when they're gone they'e gone.

We'd love to offer a proper back issue service but it seems to be too expensive to store and deliver them - so, this fire sale is about the only option we have left I'm afraid. Would be nice if some of these issues found good homes.

Well if you'd have told us around issue 90 that you'd be moving office around issue 270 we could've not bought another issue until this sale and saved a fortune....

Honestly, some people.... :roll:

FT goes for an average £1 plus P&P on ebay, so it's not a bad deal.

Shame I am in Australia, it would round off my collection nicely!

Back