• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Free Energy Demonstrations

A

Anonymous

Apologies if this has been done before. New here and couldn't find it.

Some time ago there was a program on Channel 4, British television, called 'It runs on water' (an episode of Equinox)

There was an inventor who, through free experiment, had chanced upon a method of seperating the molocules of water without using very much energy.

It was electrolysys BUT only at a certain frequency did the gases start to pour off.

The Hydrogen produced would have provided FAR more energy when burnt than was used to seperate the water.

IMPOSSIBLE! said all the college professors who were invited to test his experiments, he allowed them to use their own instruments but could not believe how little electrical energy was being used and so called it a trick or spoof.

Now I think I picked up after a follow up program that channel 4 weren't allowed to repeat this program (something that got the producers into a lot of trouble) and since deny any knowledge of it.

The inventor involved cannot be found and has yet, to my knowlede to be proved wrong.

I would like to think that it had something to do with the natural frequency of a water molecule or something, but I'm no expert.

Anyone else remember this?

The Northsound Radio truck at the 'Free at the Dee' concert earlier this year was powered by a generator that ran on water.

This demonstrates the principle of free energy rather nicely, though I fear it is limited to the lifespan of the cat.

But with an infinite supply of cats...

Fb1jdfWX0AIqKui.jpeg.jpg

Back