• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT349

A high fibre diet resonates with many people and enriches their life, but that doesn't make it a religion either!

Last edited:
Loved the Montague Summers article, another excuse for a picture of Crowley in FT! Summers was definitely ordained a Deacon in the RCC and may have been ordained a Priest by an Italian Cardinal. A real character, buried in the same plot as his manservant.

SD Tuckers article on Russian Ultra-Nationalism brings in Gnosticism, Situationism, Mysticism, Neo-Paganism and common or garden Fascism. Enlightening and enormously entertaining. Much of the article focuses on Aleksandra Dugin who could be best described as Putin's Steve Bannon. He may be a Merry Prankster or he might be psychotic.

According to the Editorial in FT 350, SD Tucker has come in for much criticism in communications to the Editor. I might disagree at times with Tuckers analysis but he is a great writer and chronicler of the Fortean in Politics.

Sorry, I know some of you still haven't got 348 but my copy of January's issue arrived about a week ago, I just hadn't bothered posting the new thread as I haven't had a chance to look at it.

I just checked my recent copies of FT on Saturday and realised that I haven't received FT 348 either. 349 was listed as the Christmas issue here

I live in Australia and I haven't received issue 348 either, I only realised on Saturday as I'm still catching up on some back issues from last year. I emailed FT last Saturday but have yet to hear from them. Will wait another day or two.

They got back to me within 4 days & the replacement was swiftly dispatched.

Back