• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Funny email

UsedtobChrisFord

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
My spam filter allowed this through the other day and I thought it was quite entertaining especially the first line. (at least they have a sense of humor).
psychic.jpg

I've had that, I thought I may have accidentally subscribed to it during the trawl for madness that is late-night surfing.

Not via email, but by post, I've had two similar letters recently. They are so funny, "You, yes you! Dear MRS A. Sh*****d!" Lol, It's all full of '!'s' and underlining, and calling me 'Dear Mrs. ...' (I'm not even married! Or a dear. ;) ) Apparently I'm not good enough for my guardian angel to talk to, no they've picked some bloke, and then two women pensioners in France, to communicate, 'VITAL INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!' Via the medium of dreams no less, and it's been an awful burden on them, bless. But hang on, for only '£27.99!, Yes! £27.99!' that information will be revealed to me 'Dear Mrs. ...', other wise I'm doomed for life.
Oh well, what's my guardian angel going to do with £27.99! anyway? ;)

Wasn't Dale Sellers briefly a member of this forum? I'm sure I remember quizzing him about his psychic hotline, or something like that.

Back